[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

yniikooliveroz

Sep 24, 2018
I have a problem; I can't unlock mom's work. I did dishes and can peak on mom in morning, but nothing about the work. Help (I'm on .4c). Attached is my most recent save

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have a problem; I can't unlock mom's work. I did dishes and can peak on mom in morning, but nothing about the work. Help (I'm on .4c). Attached is my most recent save
You have to milk Dad for money in the afternoon, he'll be in th bedroom, three times.

Zkie16

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone help? When i click celia's house still working in progress? Also with my neighbor and therapist house? Not only that. Also when i go to school and talk the girl in the pool and my classmates too. Its still working in progress. Is it bug or missing something.?

Reactions: namvu68

namvu68

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone help? When i click celia's house still working in progress? Also with my neighbor and therapist house? Not only that. Also when i go to school and talk the girl in the pool and my classmates too. Its still working in progress. Is it bug or missing something.?
me too.. anyone help?? many thanks!!

freemancsn

Sep 22, 2018
Hello guys ! Yesterday i got the game and im stuck. Now i realized that my map isnt available when i go home. Im at the part were Linda invited me at her work place in the afternoon. Can you you please tell me how to get my map available when im outside ? Thank you

freemancsn

Sep 22, 2018
Just checked everything , scenes with girls keep reapiting , and i cant goanywere becouse map isnt available when im outside the house :(

LE: My bad . found the solution :D Ty

speedflow

Sep 29, 2017
About the safe note ; when she asks company name, I go to Bob office ,tried to open the safe ,but safe note required. As I am on the afternoon , I opened the left drawer next to the sofa but the drawer is empty. Why there isn't any safe note there?

Update: Found by myself today, first company name was inside the report files on the desk, i missed it ,then i found safe note and with this second company name, and i found the final one by talking with Bob ; now %100 completed with truth and lie version ; wiating for next updates.

oliverr97

Sep 25, 2018
Hi, maybe a stupid question, but when i downloaded this a couple of days ago it was from a gamesite and I got 0.3, I have now realised that alot more has been released since that, my question is, if I download the latest version, will it keep my save from where I´m at now? Or will I have to start over, again, may be an obvious answer to most but I´d appreciate sincere answers

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Just played the game for the first time and i have to say that the graphics and animations are the best in any game i have seen. The story is good and not a grind at all. You guys are making the perfect game..

tuti

Jun 14, 2017
You don't need to delete anything, your old saves work and this game has almost unlimited save slots, so it's absolutely not needed to delete anything.

It's way more fun to play this game, but suit yourself.
I do play game not open Celia connection Camerra for me, and open the office of Bob nữa, you have 2 save this don't give me go

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I do play game not open Celia connection Camerra for me, and open the office of Bob nữa, you have 2 save this don't give me go
Celia can be called ONLY in the Evening and A DAY AFTER she received the filled blackmail letter.

Reactions: DanMachiFan
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes