[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

skidiki_pap_pap

Dec 19, 2017
Some animations in v.04c wont play when i go through them again for example the part where you get to do something to caroline when she was drunk the humping part haha why is that? Is there any way to fix it?

tuti

Jun 14, 2017
I can not leave Vibrator in this box, people help me !

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can you teach me this way? Thanks you !
Just continue with Celia. Call her at the evening, start unlocking the options. After one or two extra options beyound the first is unlocked you can start putting kinky stuff in her locker. The perv you are!:closedtongue:

EDIT: Just in case. ONE at a time. You always have to wait a day to put something new in it.

tuti

Jun 14, 2017
Just continue with Celia. Call her at the evening, start unlocking the options. After one or two extra options beyound the first is unlocked you can start putting kinky stuff in her locker. The perv you are!:closedtongue:

EDIT: Just in case. ONE at a time. You always have to wait a day to put something new in it.
Thanks you very much :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hello,
First I apologize for my bad English.
I have a problem in the game. Every morning when I talk to Linda, I choose "yes" but she says "thanks! you're a sweetie". So the story is not progressing. how can I handle this problem?
That happens when she asked you to do the dishes. You have to do the dishes. They appeared in the kitchen, as they weren't there previously. Wash them.

Reactions: Bardho
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes