• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

xDevil.Unionx

Sep 16, 2018
I can't get this game to work, it wouldn't work with ver 0.3 and it still won't work with 0.4
When i double click the exe to start the game, a loading circle appears then nothing, doesn't show up as running in task manager, it just doesn't start. Am i missing some kind of extra downloadable or is there a step i missed after downloading?
Edit: Forgot to mention i'm running windows 10

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can't get this game to work, it wouldn't work with ver 0.3 and it still won't work with 0.4
When i double click the exe to start the game, a loading circle appears then nothing, doesn't show up as running in task manager, it just doesn't start. Am i missing some kind of extra downloadable or is there a step i missed after downloading?
Edit: Forgot to mention i'm running windows 10
It definitely works on win10. You could try to update your adobe flash player though. And probably your codecs. K-lite or CCCP codecs (either) is what i suggest.

xDevil.Unionx

Sep 16, 2018
It definitely works on win10. You could try to update your adobe flash player though. And probably your codecs. K-lite or CCCP codecs (either) is what i suggest.
Still no luck, i tried the solutions you offered but its still not working. Its unfortunate as i support the developer on Patreon but even they are too busy to try problem solve. I'm not too sure what i have missed

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Still no luck, i tried the solutions you offered but its still not working. Its unfortunate as i support the developer on Patreon but even they are too busy to try problem solve. I'm not too sure what i have missed
Right click the exe, everything in the compatibility panel is unchecked?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Try extracting the game in another location. Your desktop for instance, RenPy may have a problem with the name of one of your folders.

Those are the v0.3 Sara scenes.

Talk to her at home, talk to her at school, buy vibrator, buy lube, chat online with her, go on the stargazing date and let her come to your bed to get all scenes.

Pay attention to what she tells you, she's a built-in walkthrough and literally tells you exactly what to do next. It's a piece of cake, really.

Reactions: gartal

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Try extracting the game in another location. Your desktop for instance, RenPy may have a problem with the name of one of your folders.

Talk to her at home, talk to her at school, buy vibrator, buy lube, chat online with her, go on the stargazing date and let her come to your bed to get all scenes.

Pay attention to what she tells you, she's a built-in walkthrough and literally tells you exactly what to do next. It a piece of cake, really.

well now i need to start again Thanks any way

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Does anybody have a savegame with all scenes unlocked?
I would be very thankful :)
You could've at least read one page back, it's really not that hard. I've posted what you are looking for merely 4 days ago.

Is there an official walkthrough? I find the attacked fan-made really hard 2 follow.
The official guide is very barebone and not really helpful. Your best bet are the fan-made ones, you can find different ones in my first post on the first page.

Reactions: Gagi114

Royal777

Mar 10, 2018
You could've at least read one page back, it's really not that hard. I've posted what you are looking for merely 4 days ago.

The official guide is very barebone and not really helpful. Your best bet are the fan-made ones, you can find different ones in my first post on the first page.
I read and downloaded that file. But it seems to be missing scenes as well as having 0 of the special scene pictures :)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I read and downloaded that file. But it seems to be missing scenes as well as having 0 of the special scene pictures :)
I've re-checked and all scenes are unlocked and all 35 secret cards have been found in my 8-3 save from Wednesday.

xDevil.Unionx

Sep 16, 2018

Pay attention to what she tells you, she's a built-in walkthrough and literally tells you exactly what to do next. It's a piece of cake, really.
Unfortunately that didn't work for me either, if its any help, Summertime Saga doesn't work as well, i don't know how that may help

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes