[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenAp

Jun 27, 2018
I use a mac, can i only use someones mac save file to copy? and is it in the same location?

Autizen

Aug 12, 2018
Hey guys, anyone know how to change the name of the MC? I have someone else’s save and they named it so weirdly and it throws me off. Anyway to change it?

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys I'm having trouble with Linda, following the walkthrough but all I can get is the scene where I watch her change in her bedroom but after it ends nothing happens. Something in the walkthrough talks about her inviting me to her work but that nothing of the sort has happened.

Jhonnysss

Oct 7, 2018
hello guys, I have a problem after I did the week event and it was almost to catch us in bed I can not find my mom even at work or home than in the evening in bed with my dad

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, anyone know how to change the name of the MC? I have someone else’s save and they named it so weirdly and it throws me off. Anyway to change it?
Go to the PC in your room and click in the bottom left of the screen. You can change your name there.

Hey guys I'm having trouble with Linda, following the walkthrough but all I can get is the scene where I watch her change in her bedroom but after it ends nothing happens. Something in the walkthrough talks about her inviting me to her work but that nothing of the sort has happened.
Have you asked dad for money three times, have you exhausted all dialogue options with mom in the morning? Those are required to proceed with the story.

hello guys, I have a problem after I did the week event and it was almost to catch us in bed I can not find my mom even at work or home than in the evening in bed with my dad
You're at the end of the mom content. How could you have missed it? Even the game tells you that ...
mom.png

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Chick fillet

Oct 9, 2018
I need help! I have V0.4c on my android and I'm stuck in zuri's mission to get the company names, because every time i click the drawers, painting or the status... The back button gets stuck and i can't continue in the game because the back button isn't working! I also have a quick question, when V0.5 gets released can I just install the app and still have my save data or do i lose my save data every time i update? Thanks in advance ❤

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
What you mean "i have all answers unlocked", I`m little confused ???
oh, i mean, i can force her to show boobs, mouth, etc
i have all answers / possibilities unlocked, but not "have you received my gift".

so ive done it like you said, and put in the locker the mini vibrator.
its not in my bagpack anymore, but when i can call cecile the answer is still grey?

could be there a bug with the gifts?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
oh, i mean, i can force her to show boobs, mouth, etc
i have all answers / possibilities unlocked, but not "have you received my gift".

so ive done it like you said, and put in the locker the mini vibrator.
its not in my bagpack anymore, but when i can call cecile the answer is still grey?

could be there a bug with the gifts?
No, I don`t think so (in my game), but you can call only at evening to Celia.

Nguyen Thai Toan

May 6, 2018
how to do the climbing thing

wait until the top of the purple bar thing gets into yellow and lick on one of the hands to start it, don't matter what one you pick first, but what matters is the next one, if you start off with the right one, then the next one will be left, then back to right, then back to left, and so on, until you get to the next part, it will be a arrow you have to click on next, then another arrow, then you can peek inside

This image here will show when to click on a hand, as soon as that purple bar thing went into yellow, i clicked on one of the hands, then again with the other hard, there will also be a green circle around the one you need to click on, after you hit the first one

How to fix this bug, I can not climb with the bar like that.

katoeagle531

Oct 8, 2018
hi, Ive just unlocked the option to wake linda up, is there anyway I can have actual sex with her or progress further? the only option i can choose after waking her up is a bj

Axehand

Aug 15, 2018
Awesome Game!!! Just want the maker and all his helpers to know their hard work is unbelievable!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes