[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

lewdgamer12345

Sep 11, 2018
I can't seem to find where to watch the hidden scenes. I've unlocked a few but they don't show up in gallery. Is there a secret gallery?

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I can't seem to find where to watch the hidden scenes. I've unlocked a few but they don't show up in gallery. Is there a secret gallery?
Yes. Just to the left above the screen of your computer in your bedroom. It's the hand that makes the "Peace"-gesture. Klick on it and you'll find the secret scenes.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
They arent scenes. Only pics. Dont get too excited. If u want scenes watch replays on computer in room.

anormiedude

Mar 8, 2018
I am stuck on Linda path.
In WT it says "Morning go to Linda bedroom sneak on her afterwards she will take you somewhere & give you a job in her office."

I went in her room in morning, saw her changing clothes but that's it she doesn't take me anywhere, where should i sneak on her afterwards? she is nowhere to be found in whole house.

Please help, thank you.

Reactions: SissyCockSlave

COncha

Feb 21, 2018
I need help with sara please our relationship is at 2 and im stuck how do i get it higher it wont let me talk to her at school or let me in her room in the day anymore

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I need help with sara please our relationship is at 2 and im stuck how do i get it higher it wont let me talk to her at school or let me in her room in the day anymore
Just keep playing along. Try mom's route for a lil bit till she apologizes about sarah

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I do not understand - what should you do here if you know what you should do? :?

screenshot0106.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes