[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
I must be retarded. I just started this game and cant even figure out how to leave the House. The only entrance I can see is from the kitchen and it takes me to the backyard with the garage. From there ive clicked everwhere and nothing lets me leave. The map is crossed out still.

Edit: Well shit I almost want to delete this out of embarrassment. I thought the back button just took me to the last location I was at, im sure I pressed it before. First Renpy game.

BillNye1

Sep 9, 2018
i just downloaded this game today and i downloaded v.0.3 and i was wonder how do i move my save over to v.0.4?(b/c i downloaded v.0.4 after i started playing for a bit)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
i just downloaded this game today and i downloaded v.0.3 and i was wonder how do i move my save over to v.0.4?(b/c i downloaded v.0.4 after i started playing for a bit)
Well, there's two ways:

• Keep the v0.3 folder then when you launch the game.exe from v0.4 it will find the old saves in the v0.3 directory or
  • Manually copy all the files from the v0.3 'saves'-folder to the one in v0.4. Be aware though that in that case you'll have to launch v0.4 once (going into the main menu will suffice) as the 'saves'-dir is created only then, not earlier.
HTH

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I must be retarded. I just started this game and cant even figure out how to leave the House. The only entrance I can see is from the kitchen and it takes me to the backyard with the garage. From there ive clicked everwhere and nothing lets me leave. The map is crossed out still.

Edit: Well shit I almost want to delete this out of embarrassment. I thought the back button just took me to the last location I was at, im sure I pressed it before. First Renpy game.
There's two exits actually - the one through the kitchen and the backyard that you found already but you can also leave right from the hall/anteroom of your bedroom, just click on 'leave'. This will get you to the front of the house right away.

Milfy_City.jpg

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Don't worry, saves for renpy are stored locally, for entire user account. So you should be able to run them without anything moving and fixing.
In Linux/BSD it is ~/.renpy
in Windows %APPDATA%\RenPy\ANewHome or %APPDATA%\Roaming\RenPy\
in MacOS ~/Library/RenPy/

Azkabazz

Sep 9, 2018
Hey guys just a quick one, I'm playing on android and can't seem to clean the pool. Obviously I don't have a mouse and understand you need to press right left clicks etc but I've tried everything nothing seems to work. Does anyone know or is everyone using pc here? Cheers

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys just a quick one, I'm playing on android and can't seem to clean the pool. Obviously I don't have a mouse and understand you need to press right left clicks etc but I've tried everything nothing seems to work. Does anyone know or is everyone using pc here? Cheers
Unable to clean swimming pool in android version....any solution??
Mouse simulator application?

Huyle

Mar 8, 2018
i got stuck with sara when icom to school i cant't talk with her and i can't come too her room

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes