[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadboiツ

Aug 12, 2017
In what WT ??? Please read my previous post.
in this one , under "START OF V0.4" is the caroline quest, then, under that is linda quest , but is an older one but i tought its a new quest in v0.4

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
in this one , under "START OF V0.4" is the caroline quest, then, under that is linda quest , but is an older one but i tought its a new quest in v0.4
If you mean these sentences :
LINDA
Morning meet linda in Living room linda Intro.
Afternoon Ask Money from Bob do it 3 times on different days to unlock working
with linda.
That is A GAME START at Lindas part !!! Look what I coloured red.
Edit. That WT is from first version to this version (full WT).

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Look, whats the last thing u did with mom, story wise, and what is her affection or whatever rating that u can look up in ur phone?

willaor

Oct 7, 2017
Ive got same bug also, cant find a fix atm aparently 0.4c had a fix for it but computer says no .. so im waiting also.
therewas a fix posted on the download page
it was on 4.0b page I tried to find it again but I couldn't find it on my pc

edit.: there found it

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
@Mike1482, the neighbor's house isnt implemented yet. U can only see the Castle Anthrax girl get her spankin from ur bedroom window(a spanking! A spanking! Lol)......unfortunately the oral sex didn't get to follow the spankings ;)

sadboiツ

Aug 12, 2017
Look, whats the last thing u did with mom, story wise, and what is her affection or whatever rating that u can look up in ur phone?
3/5 affection (hearts). in the story the last thing was when the father came home and mc with mom were having wine and almost fucked

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
How can i progress with aunt and her wife? I've already cleaned pool all times possible and climbed and saw their sex. I spoked with them about everything. Now they are in their house everyday and do nothing. There is no further actions yet?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
3/5 affection (hearts). in the story the last thing was when the father came home and mc with mom were having wine and almost fucked
I think u only have the night time bj from her to do then. You might have to progress another story line....not sure. But, try checking in on them at night after u make the deal with ur mom. If u already got the night bj with dad sleeping next to you guys then ur done with her update.

Reactions: sadboiツ

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
How can i progress with aunt and her wife? I've already cleaned pool all times possible and climbed and saw their sex. I spoked with them about everything. Now they are in their house everyday and do nothing. There is no further actions yet?
Did u try going inside the house while they were fucking instead of watching from window?

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Did u try going inside the house while they were fucking instead of watching from window?
No i didn't because as i remember there were no such option. They lock their house, i can't even enter it in the evening, and you talk about night.
UPD: oops my bad i can actually climb it again in the night, ty. i didn't do it because i was too busy with mom :)

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
No i didn't because as i remember there were no such option. They lock their house, i can't even enter it in the evening, and you talk about night.
UPD: oops my bad i can actually climb it again in the night, ty.
Make sure to read the dialogue and not just skip through for scenes. The aunts gf tells u to come over while they fucking. U get the key from her office...left side by the plant i think. Then at night, go inside and go to their room. Nice involvement scene!
I believe she will let u in through window as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes