[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Is there a way to cheat money using the console in this game?

Edit: nevermind

Francesco1

Sep 11, 2018
I just downloaded the 0.4c version but I can not start the game, I downloaded both the parts and the patch but I get this error: "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "game / scripts / gui / computer / scenes_gallery / scenes_gallery_images.rpy", line 4, in <module> File "game / scripts / gui / computer / scenes_gallery / scenes_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale2 IOError: Could not find file 'images / secret_gallery / Scenes / 1.png'. " Do I have to do something before starting the game?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Is it normal to receive an "you are stupid" SMS from Caroline after beer drinking?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
In my Milfy City the button "Timeshift" and "Map" not work.
Is this normal or I am doing something wrong?

Milfy city 1.jpg

Mark24

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys I'm new to this and love game so much, I have question i finished evertything in 0.3c i have download 0.4c so is there any version before 0.4c or ? and i how can I play 0.4c but not to start form bottom? Thanks in advance.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys I'm new to this and love game so much, I have question i finished evertything in 0.3c i have download 0.4c so is there any version before 0.4c or ? and i how can I play 0.4c but not to start form bottom? Thanks in advance.
you need only the last version. just delete the old and start the new, then load your last save. that's all.

Francesco1

Sep 11, 2018
Did you manage to start the game?
Edit: because I can't start the game, I posted a question up, someone can help me?

Francesco1

Sep 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "Francesco1, post: 1088781, membro: 880109"] Ho appena scaricato la versione 0.4c ma non riesco ad avviare il gioco, ho scaricato sia le parti che la patch ma ottengo questo errore: "Mi dispiace, ma si è verificata un'eccezione non rilevata Durante l'esecuzione del codice di gioco: File "gioco / script / gui / computer / scene_gallery / scenes_gallery_images.rpy", riga 4, in <module> File "gioco / scripts / gui / computer / scenes_gallery / scenes_gallery_setup.rpy ", riga 4, in MaxScale2 IOError: Impossibile trovare il file 'images / secret_gallery / Scenes / 1.png'." Devo fare qualcosa prima di iniziare il gioco? [/ QUOTE]
Please someone can help me?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
is there a walkthrough with best choices for update 4
So far choices don't matter in this game (except for the ending of the Zuri & Suri quest).

How do you get the teacher you are blackmailing to try on new clothes
Exhaust all other options beforehand and then you'll be able to tell her to wear the lingerie. You need to ease her into it, the first chat with her is rather basic, try again every evening and you'll eventually get there.

Is it normal to receive an "you are stupid" SMS from Caroline after beer drinking?
Yes.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
So far choices don't matter in this game (except for the ending of the Zuri & Suri quest).

Exhaust all other options beforehand and then you'll be able to tell her to wear the lingerie. You need to ease her into it, the first chat with her is rather basic, try again every evening and you'll eventually get there.

Yes.
Thanx for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes