[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I am stuck on Linda path.
In WT it says "Morning go to Linda bedroom sneak on her afterwards she will take you somewhere & give you a job in her office."

I went in her room in morning, saw her changing clothes but that's it she doesn't take me anywhere, where should i sneak on her afterwards? she is nowhere to be found in whole house.

Please help, thank you.
Have you seen the scene with mom at night in her bedroom or the scene with auntie and mom in the kitchen? Are you certain that mom's office hasn't been unlocked on the map yet?

If you upload your save file here, I could also check it out if you wish, unless you're on Android, then don't bother.

I need help with sara please our relationship is at 2 and im stuck how do i get it higher it wont let me talk to her at school or let me in her room in the day anymore
Have you been to the pool with her? She also told you that she wanted to chat over the PC with you, have you done that?

If you upload your save file here, I could also check it out if you wish, unless you're on Android, then don't bother.

What's happened to Sara no sign of her anywhere
Either you've completed all of her scenes (the game told you if that's the case) or you didn't chat with her over the web.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How to do this scene?

It's rather early in the game, talk to mom until you've exhausted all options, then go to the kitchen during the day. Shouldn't be that hard really.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Two questions: How to save the SMS pictures ?
I really like the Blues. Is this available as mp3 ?

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
need alittle help ok im missing a bunch of relationship points with people but i do not see them on the map anywhere it says im still missing 1 with mom but she is nowhere to be found just in room in morning and night and even little sister nowwhere to be found

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
need alittle help ok im missing a bunch of relationship points with people but i do not see them on the map anywhere it says im still missing 1 with mom but she is nowhere to be found just in room in morning and night and even little sister nowwhere to be found
Did u go out on a date with mom yet? If not, once friday comes go to room, select bed, and select the weekend event. Need more info for sister....maybe her weekend event? U fuck her on roof or in room yet?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Two questions: How to save the SMS pictures ?
I really like the Blues. Is this available as mp3 ?
You can extract them yourself with option 1 in UnRen and use them as you wish afterwards. Here's drunk Caroline for instance.

2.jpg

Thread about UnRen:

Maybe you can extract the music as well but I wouldn't know, I never cared about the music and never tried.

Reactions: oCATo

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Thank you very much. I found what I was looking for :)
../Milfy City 0.48/game/sfx/Niles_Blues.mp3
../Milfy City 0.48/game/sfx/OctoBlues.mp3

Richard Handley

Sep 15, 2018
Click one of the hands when the pointer is in the yellow zone to start. Then one of the hands will have a green outline, just click that one when the pointer is in the yellow zone again. The hand that has the green outline to progress alternates, it's not too hard.
Still pretty challenging to do. I get may be 2-4 times and I fall flat on my ass

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Did u go out on a date with mom yet? If not, once friday comes go to room, select bed, and select the weekend event. Need more info for sister....maybe her weekend event? U fuck her on roof or in room yet?
mom i believe i did the date because only weekend option i have is lil sis pool and also lil sis i believe i did anal in room if im not mistaken big sis i just did blowjob in room after second agreement. and thats where i am but it still says i have relationship points missing

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Some letters have a function: I found:
S = screenshot; H = hidden text
V = switch on speech output; B = switch off speech output
I never faund described. Are there any other functions?
I miss: completely switch off text, picture alone without text output.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
mom i believe i did the date because only weekend option i have is lil sis pool and also lil sis i believe i did anal in room if im not mistaken big sis i just did blowjob in room after second agreement. and thats where i am but it still says i have relationship points missing
The game tells you when you've reached the end of the content for that specific character, pay attention to the text prompts given to you.
They look like this:
upload_2018-9-16_1-27-23.png

Since the game is still in development, it's obviously impossible to reach relationship level 5 with any of the girls.

Reactions: sunaboz and E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
You can check the walkthrough on the OP. If not on this thread then main discussikn thread.
Did u do the night time bj from mom while dad asleep?....right next to him?

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
The game tells you when you've reached the end of the content for that specific character, pay attention to the text prompts given to you.
They look like this:
View attachment 150008

Since the game is still in development, it's obviously impossible to reach relationship level 5 with any of the girls.
ok is there a date scene with the older sister because i got a txt from her about the date but dunno how to start it

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
ya i did i believe i got her max just not on the stats page
Think someone just said earlier that u cant max then out yet. Since u saod u were missing points i just assumed that u knew u were missing them from current ceiling level. Think u havent finished sis yet though if you still cant go in her room.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
ok is there a date scene with the older sister because i got a txt from her about the date but dunno how to start it
Depends. Did u go to the bar with her already? I believe thats the only one. Then u get the bj with her talking dirty!( i personally stopped and havent gotten back to the pc to finish off her storyline for this update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes