Nightdrinker

Mar 9, 2020
this game has really good designs for the characters, hope to see more content but for now the most enjoyable thing i would look for is a way to include custom characters in town to have interactions with and maybe a companionship system where you recruit villagers to help you in your adventure. more control over the animations and a gallery would be good too :)

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, has anyone else gotten an error to where the game crashed your computer?

Got a blue screen earlier, got back in after checking if my PC was ok, and the game ran fine up until around 5 minutes ago.

My save is completely gone, and if I try to play the game, then save and quit, it legit just doesn't save.

Lost everything, minus my character preset, thank fuck.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
The cheat mod broke my save..., well back to grinding for the gear I lost.

Update: My saves still show up in the appdata but it doesn't register within the game anymore at all and I have no idea how to fix it x.x.

Update 2: Figured out how my save broke the second time. There seems to be a save breaking bug with the health increasing fruit where if you use one and if your computer thinks you are trying to drag it at the same time it locks the fruit to your cursor and stops you from being able to do any movement until you put down the fruit and if you try to exit out of inventory to try and fix it the game still thinks that the fruit is still in your cursor and that you never left inventory so you can't move... Happening on Windows.

On an unrelated note the option to add dyes and patterns to equipment doesn't work and if you try to put spell enchantments on your gloves again it does nothing.
Having the same exact issue, got the fruit bug after using the save without closing part of the cheat menu.
Only thing that survived was my preset.

Were you ever able to recover your save?

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
game really needs optimization, made my gpu warm up like crazy and not even wild life on high gfx did that, wtf..
From the first post:
"Overview:
An early-access adult fantasy hack slash and loot game that takes place on islands full of dangers, treasures, and interactive characters.
Many aspects are temporary, partially implemented, broken, or missing."

The big houses can't release a big triple-A game without a giant day one patch and you expect early-access to have no problems?

This game isn't even a beta, I think it will take time before we have stable and problem-free results!
I found some problems and bugs!
But it's early-access, so I expect problems and instability.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
game dropped on the 4th, there's more than enough time to release a simple hotfix
Maybe instead of giving a single fix to the core of the game the developer prefers to also give more content to make it more varied?
Game.jpg
Just look at the characters' hands, they are not closed around the sword hilt!
Textures are missing from some armor obtained from enemies and shops.
There are only two biomes with not even 10 different varieties of NPCs, I can now recognize them by sight.
Spells cannot be applied to gloves.

And this is a partial list...

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
game really needs optimization, made my gpu warm up like crazy and not even wild life on high gfx did that, wtf..
game dropped on the 4th, there's more than enough time to release a simple hotfix
Optimizing prototypes or pre-alpha versions? Not even AAA studios do that.. With the new major update, everything will be broken again. :D It's just a product for testing, not regular playing.
efpandhs is quite right. First of all, this game must be a real game, then optimization can be solved in the beta phase.

Reactions: efpandhs

InsufferableQuill

Aug 1, 2019
For being in pre-alpha, this is damn fun. I found myself saying "Ok, I'll save and quit after *this* island" like 5 times. It has a lot of potential, and I'll be glad to see how it grows.

Reactions: Jaslex

bean3b

Jul 13, 2019
Honestly, a very decent initial release. I'll happily give my criticism if it helps with development.

First, the issues;

1- I noticed the grass stretches in some spots, might be related to an issue with random generation.
2- Framerate drops when I turn my camera towards the center of a wild island, might be just my PC but I have a decent rig so I'm not sure if it's something that needs optimization down the line or nah.

Now for suggestions, entirely up to the developer in the end but I thought I'd give my two cents.

1- I recommend a way to enhance inventory space in the future, this would make loot-grinding less tedious in the later stages of the game.
2- If it's not planned already, ranged weaponry in some form would be a nice addition.
3- Grapple mechanics? Maybe? It'd be interesting to encounter hostile NPC's trying to take advantage of you. Can't imagine 'everyone' is able to stay sane in an environment like that.
4- Dom/Sub variants of different sex actions would be a way to add more positions to currently existing sex acts, although expanding on different fetishes may already be likely I figured I'd mention this in case it was considered the player may want to be more submissive, or more dominant when performing sex acts.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Reactions: DocRipper

menny

May 28, 2017
Been waiting on this, though I get the bad feeling it will end up like majority of the games I like and get dropped or stuck in a loop of restructuring

• Sad
Reactions: InsufferableQuill

dummyisyummier

Dec 11, 2018
I'm excited to see where this goes. Would love for some protagonist specific reactions to their own nudity, but that's just my ENF kink.

menny

May 28, 2017
I kinda wish it were easier to trigger the other sex animations. Getting a bj is simple enough but fucking boils down to a waiting game since they have to do the offer butt emote. Kinda wish there were actual punching animations too rather than the chops

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes