efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
how do you use the dye?
In some structures I found a sort of "workbench" where by putting on the dress, color and decoration it is possible to customize your own style.
dye.jpg
EDIT:
The system doesn't seem to work very well, exactly as anticipated by the "sign" near the city gate.

Chest, arms and legs work but do not wear out the color and decoration.
It doesn't seem to work at all for the feet.

The colors I found are brown, gray and tan.
The decorations are stripes and polka dots.

I found other workbenches:
encha.jpg
Doesn't work 100%
Defense and weapon upgrades is removes and applies without problems.
WARNING: destroys the object!
Weapons, clothes, armor, gloves, legs and feet no problem.

So if you have a good item with a bad enchantment, it's better to keep it.
If you have a bad item with a good enchantment then you might consider take the enchantment and applying it to a better item.

NOTE:
If you find gloves with the fireball or icespear enchant you can recover them, but it doesn't apply to any gloves!

Last edited:

Torsten Toresten

Nov 21, 2023
dev if you see this please add an option to have both pussy and penis for futa there is a difference between futa and dickgirl one has both sets of genitalia and the other has a dick and breasts no pussy also i would like the option to color the vagina there was a game that did this right cant remember the name right now though but other than that this game has a solid foundation.
The everlasting Curse of the "Futa" tag.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Cheat Menu Mod
Last Tested: v1.0

combined.jpg
Open the Menu with Insert or F1

Features

Toggle Invincibility*
Clothed Skeleton Mode
Naked Skeleton Mode
Save Game without Quitting
Teleport All NPCs**
Teleport All Chests
Teleport to Gate
Change Player Faction

Installation

Download the attachment
Throw the zip contents into the game folder where the exe is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
For an early version game... It sure is fun to play around... I beat the sh*t out of the couple who starts a sexual intercourse (and skeletons have bone to pick with then beat the sh*t out of them too)
I'm looking forward to how this game will turn out. (y)

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Here a tip, do not make more than one new game, seems like save is persistent, and I didn't find the save folder to delete anywhere, so if you start a game and decided that you wanted to play another race/character, if you make a new game, there's a possibility of you losing your previous save and the new save too

meshmiso

Jul 9, 2017
Hell yeah, thanks for the upload, o' savior of horny lads.

I get the dev is working hard on their game, at least supposedly, but not putting out a demo for a 15$ early access game from a nobody dev is just not smart. I've got genuinely no clue of how their game will function or perform and they're wanting a solid chunk for something that's got a high probability of never being finished. I got two copies of Deeprock for that same price. It's not breaking the bank, but it's not cash you want to drop on something that might get the abandoned tag slapped on it within the month.

Thanks for providing this very nice demo on behalf of the dev.
Can we step back together and realize that you're crying about possibly going into debt because you weren't forced to spend $15 on this DRM-free furry game made by a "nobody" dev? It isn't hard to know who this dev is :KEK:

Rakija Enjoyer

Sep 22, 2019
this game is amazing it has a good character customisation so far , hope to see more of it in the future , the fighting its funny and well done , what i do not like is the fact that there are no actual quests so far or anything related to character interaction, such as after defeating a live foe to be able to well , fuck it , or to interact with them such as traders or simply dialogue such as "sorry for attacking" and such . the maps are a bit laggy ,why? the terrain can become literally a trap if you fall somwhere . sorry for my bad english , this game trully has potential and i will wait for more updates for sure . for anyone trying this game , wish you all luck and good day :HideThePain: .

Jan 21, 2019
This game is actually legit flames, I want to make somethings clear btw for people like me.
You can play this game going only Straight, futas are not forced.
You can make your character as a male, even though there are no genders in the game.

Overall this game is pretty neat, kind of roguelike with how you basically do runs by visiting islands, gaining exp to visit harder islands and etc. I hope to see this game get more content filled in the future. Definitely watching this.

• Hey there
Reactions: RandomWanderer
Dec 14, 2018
It's actually a fun game ! Facial expressions are top notch. Smug dominant ones and cumming ones especially.
While exploring I met 2 female dragons: thin smaller flat chested one and big-mommy-milkers-taller one. Ended up fucking and licking them both for quite some time. Both were getting horny when I fucked another one and they "asked" me to fuck them or to suck me.
Game has complex visual character customization. It was so many options. You can add dots or stripes or triangle over genitals and you can change colors and orders. On top of this all game runs really good even on my 5600g.

CreatureOfSteel

Jun 26, 2022
Thank you for posting this little demo of the game!
Even through this little slice of the game it was a very nice experience, I'll definitely be supporting the dev when some more content is added, I def woulda played this even without all the sex stuff.

Reactions: Teddythepervert
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes