FYeahAd

Jul 31, 2020
So far liking it. Hoping there would be more positions for wild sex, or at least more interactive opportunities in general with wandering NPCs.

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
Sadly another game where all the characters are females.
Females with dicks or females with vaginas.

Amorphousblobofcats

Feb 16, 2020
The cheat mod broke my save..., well back to grinding for the gear I lost.

Update: My saves still show up in the appdata but it doesn't register within the game anymore at all and I have no idea how to fix it x.x.

Update 2: Figured out how my save broke the second time. There seems to be a save breaking bug with the health increasing fruit where if you use one and if your computer thinks you are trying to drag it at the same time it locks the fruit to your cursor and stops you from being able to do any movement until you put down the fruit and if you try to exit out of inventory to try and fix it the game still thinks that the fruit is still in your cursor and that you never left inventory so you can't move... Happening on Windows.

On an unrelated note the option to add dyes and patterns to equipment doesn't work and if you try to put spell enchantments on your gloves again it does nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael

Sepherix

Apr 9, 2019
The character models are so good. Plenty expressive. Starts off great. Can't wait to see more of that. Every game seems to have bhop these days, sweet.

Mountain dragon

Formerly 'DORIANCVS'
Jun 9, 2023
i consider the characters when talking to them to be commonly too "active" or energetic, but i think it also adds some more energy to the game on its own, i like the way the game is going to, this looks far from finished, but also it looks like a great start, thanks you.

graycloud03

Jul 18, 2023

You can gain speed and momentum in this game like it's Quake, who wouldn't love that ?
( Pleeease keep it in the game Dev, pretty please :oops: )

Kalvinis

Jun 27, 2020
Hum. A game with active combat and a choice of participating in erotic scenarios. Neat! I wonder if there'll be non-con situations in the future? I'll be watching this game with great interest, either way. Keep up the good work, dev!

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes