CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Interesting mechanic, and NPC having their own interactions.
Not sure why a skeleton enemy was a pick instead of goblins/orcs
I see elf is in, but hoping male goblin enemies can added later instead of slimes.

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
I noticed that it shows in addition to that it has listed female protag and male. This suggests you can create a futa if you wish, or not, so I think you can choose to not have that.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Game is amazing, quite similar to Hot Glue, oh well, i hope this one goes somewhere, i liked it a lot, gotta work on saves and some random crashes, other than that is fun to play

doomreaverx

Jul 14, 2018
dev if you see this please add an option to have both pussy and penis for futa there is a difference between futa and dickgirl one has both sets of genitalia and the other has a dick and breasts no pussy also i would like the option to color the vagina there was a game that did this right cant remember the name right now though but other than that this game has a solid foundation.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
I've only just started it up so I can't give a good review but for now I do have some complements. The dialogue is not coming off as cringey as these games normally go for. Some thought was clearly put into it. Also I don't see it done often but having the Shantai like swaying and bouncing instead of just static characters is a good touch.

trxdraco

Jul 26, 2019
I've had an account on this site since 2019 and, of the dozens of games I've downloaded to date, this is the first game that Microsoft Defender smartscreen blocks from opening (I should be worried).

1712287224064.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrStal0ne

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
I've had an account on this site since 2019 and, of the dozens of games I've downloaded to date, this is the first game that Microsoft Defender smartscreen blocks from opening (I should be worried).

View attachment 3511854
Press the right mouse button on the archive and go to properties:

After that extract the contents

Last edited:

EasyBreeze19

Jan 21, 2020
where are the sex in the wilds? cant find any
You need to find other NPC's around the islands, when you do you can engage in sexual intercourse with 'em pressing "Z" and choosing to present either your character's penis or ass to flirt with them. After they blush and a few hearts start spawning around them you can have sex pressing "E" or letting them come to you.

It's actually very simple lmao But I had to guess after a few minutes playing since I thought that the sex scenes were limited inside the town.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021

View attachment 3511854
Windows Smart screen is dumb as fuck and also like to do that , in Windows 11 it's more broken, cuz every single time it's blocks on of my good steam game.....

So until windows defender didn't removed them or warned you it should be good .

Also I never ever would upload a game with virus I'm ain't malicious :/, and also I don't really understand how to do virus as code nor want to do it!

Reactions: MrStal0ne

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
How was there a 32bit shared here? From what i saw on his Itch.io he only offers 64bit.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes