RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Hey payne786, it's good to see you back with the game again. Just one suggestion, since a lot of players are complaining about the model and the lack of options to choose the appearance of the protagonist, I feel like you could do a poll with all the previous models that you've used and choose the most popular one/ones from it. Having too many options didn't go well last time so I think 3 options for appearance should be the sweet spot or you could just go for the one that wins the poll.
What were the problems with multiple options last time around? I thought having 5 choices was very good and I hope that would still be a thing in future versions. Only continuing with a single protag seems counter-intuitive since if you look at the game cg, there were like 10 different models for protagonists that had been changed, added, and removed as updates rolled out.

Some of the models were way too fine, and I wouldn't mind them coming back. Most recently (before the remake) there was a redhead in v0.03c and her model was amazing too. The one with the beanie is still my favorite.

I'm not sure about the full timeline but this remake takes place between the events of previous games and here the bus if fully broken down for a day unlike before which was a simple delay. We'll need a few updates to get the full picture.

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
What were the problems with multiple options last time around? I thought having 5 choices was very good and I hope that would still be a thing in future versions. Only continuing with a single protag seems counter-intuitive since if you look at the game cg, there were like 10 different models for protagonists that had been changed, added, and removed as updates rolled out.

Some of the models were way too fine, and I wouldn't mind them coming back. Most recently (before the remake) there was a redhead in v0.03c and her model was amazing too. The one with the beanie is still my favorite.

I'm not sure about the full timeline but this remake takes place between the events of previous games and here the bus if fully broken down for a day unlike before which was a simple delay. We'll need a few updates to get the full picture.

Have you considered the amount of time it would take the dev to render images for 5 models every single update, not to mention the branching paths and stuff? Having a lot of options definitely sounds good on paper but it's not at all feasible, as we've seen from the dev's earlier endeavors. So, I feel like sticking to one model or three at most would be the ideal choice this time around.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Have you considered the amount of time it would take the dev to render images for 5 models every single update, not to mention the branching paths and stuff? Having a lot of options definitely sounds good on paper but it's not at all feasible, as we've seen from the dev's earlier endeavors. So, I feel like sticking to one model or three at most would be the ideal choice this time around.
v0.02b had multiple protags, and each protag had their branches, different scenes and dialogue and writing too. A lot of it was reused but it was certainly possible. You can download the game and play it yourself or check the cg.

So no, it's completely feasible if the dev wants to do it and one model would just make all the work that went into previous versions go to waste. I guess the dev can focus on one or two protags at a time and flesh them out completely and then move onto the next one.

Regardless of the choice, currently the Remake alpha only features a single model as seen on the front page, so it might just be that you're correct.

wanky mcwankface

Dec 5, 2020
Good news y'all. I found the 0.02 versions which featured vaginal sex and uploaded those CG to the collection. Check out the link the post, 002b and 003 are the best ones, larger the file, the better the CGs.

BaasB would it be possible for you to link the Game CG to the front page? Thanks!

I'm also sharing the full games collection too in case you want to play the games yourself. An obvious warning that the games were buggy as hell, so I don't recommend playing them at all... just enjoy the images from the CG collection.

Appolline Game Collection ~ PixelDrain

It's funny how the game progressively gets worse. 0.2 actually featured multiple protagonists and multiple variants of sex, groping and all sorts of fun, while 0.3 cuts it all out for some reason and removing all traces of sex.

The remake drops the act entirely and just throws you into the game now with a completely new protag and abandons all the previous CG which were amazingly done.
Does anyone know how to access the sex scenes with Trevor the barkeep in 2b? Accepted to cover Neisha in the evening and went back to Haven by bus after meeting the landlord. However can't enter the bar upon returning.

There are sex renders in the CG gallery for all 5 PC versions, unless they weren't implemented.

Reactions: Yoli

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Does anyone know how to access the sex scenes with Trevor the barkeep in 2b? Accepted to cover Neisha in the evening and went back to Haven by bus after meeting the landlord. However can't enter the bar upon returning.

There are sex renders in the CG gallery for all 5 PC versions, unless they weren't implemented.
They are implemented, but the guy in the sex scenes isn't Trevor (the dev reuses the same model).

First talk to the girl at the commercial market (left of sapphire apartments, she'll be looking towards a stall blocking an entrance). Talk to her and she'll wait until you sign your lease papers. Once that is done, go back to her and you'll end up at gemini park. From there, you just watch and enjoy the sex scenes.

Reactions: wanky mcwankface

wanky mcwankface

Dec 5, 2020
They are implemented, but the guy in the sex scenes isn't Trevor (the dev reuses the same model).

First talk to the girl at the commercial market (left of sapphire apartments, she'll be looking towards a stall blocking an entrance). Talk to her and she'll wait until you sign your lease papers. Once that is done, go back to her and you'll end up at gemini park. From there, you just watch and enjoy the sex scenes.
Do you mean this woman? I talked to her before and after signing the lease and this is all that comes up.

EDIT: nevermind found what you meant, thanks for the clue (y)

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME (even its quite in its early stages) AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even updates are with BIG breaks and girls could be curvier for my taste BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS! (y)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME (even its quite in its early stages) AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even updates are with BIG breaks and girls could be curvier for my taste BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS! (y)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:
Why are you yelling?

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
So I'm guessing the game is off again?
The dev's last update was

There are a lot of character appearances, 10 at least as you can see from the itch post, each having their unique routes. I'm guessing that's where most of the time is being spent... It's surely taking long but it's expected since the dev might not be working full time on this. :HideThePain:

Nothing much we can do except waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The dev's last update was

There are a lot of character appearances, 10 at least as you can see from the itch post, each having their unique routes. I'm guessing that's where most of the time is being spent... It's surely taking long but it's expected since the dev might not be working full time on this. :HideThePain:

Nothing much we can do except waiting.
Always for get they use there, thought they were meant to be promting through other sites too now, nonetheless thanks.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes