BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Cover.jpg

Overview:
The old game design had Katie start a new life in Appolline. This was a huge open ended problem for me as I was not sure where to stop. The appearance system made this thing more complex . The new theme for the game has you spend a single day in Appolline. This provides the game with a more close ended approach and the appearance system can contribute well in this scenario.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-02
Release Date: 2023-10-29
Developer: Payne786 -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha CC
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game is Abandoned and will be merged with The Iris Indigo.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Before the Remake

EXTRA: CG

4.png 3.png 2.png 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
It looks interesting! I like customisation options!
Though I have found a bug: AUTOSAVE disable option does not work and the way AUTOSAVE works is weird - it saves in last used MANUAL SAVE slot overwriting my own save!
And another bug after talking to mom for 2-3 times:
RETRY.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: redwind21

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I haven't played this yet, but just 3 notes.
1. " Different Appearances can have different scenarios" this can lead to a lot of mess. Players will want to get their best content by something this subjective/arbitrary.
2. "Does Katie prefer Old men?", in stories with old men, the female usually starts unattracted and grows more and more attracted to them. If that's a selection from the start, then you will miss the whole point, the "corruption" so to say. If it's just a toggle to avoid/allow uglies content, then it's fine.
3. I'd suggest it's a bad idea to mix vanilla men and old men in the same game. Usually players who like old men hate vanilla men, and vice versa. For you, on the other hand, this will mean double work, and each new scene will only appeal to half the players.

EDIT: I finally came around to playing a little bit of this, and I wanted to say:

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
Looks promising to me. Definitely looking forward for more updates. Looking at the art, it sure has potential to become one of the best games here.

Not sure if the game Dev is active here but I only have one suggestion to make -

Have lots of free roam repeatable events, like a simple ass grope when talking to NPC on streets, quick repeatable fuck in the alley, boob grope by Npc when wearing provocative clothing etc. It definitely adds more life to the game and makes the gameplay more enjoyable.

Eg- Married warrior Emma, Ashley the pirate have lots of free roam H events which makes the game play much more erotic!

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Looks veru nice. Only is is a realy very early beta. Not playable when it not only brings you frozen to the beginning but also if tehre is asked about PNG when there are none in IMG. Unplayable beta so far.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Keeps bugging for me,the dude at the bus stop won't disappear from the screen.
He goes away if you don't talk with him,but keep getting "failed image" errors when going around the next city.
I was going to post this, too. I made the mistake of talking to the sweater-shirt dude, and now I see him constantly.

Reactions: Wolfje61
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes