RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
A remake huh. This new one is more realistic than the previous game. Had a hard time imagining as to how the dev is gonna render and code all that considering it has multiple character designs. Not to mention, branching path if any. Nice of u to realize that early, most just push through while getting abandoned halfway because remaking them would be a tall order.

Anyways, best of luck! I hope u finish this one :)

rpgsaver1996

Jan 6, 2020
very intrigued by the resurrection of Appolline! I hope it can continue to churn out stable updates in the future

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
why? why is there remake of the game that wasn't even completed? why not complete the original game?
I'm assuming he didn't like the direction and thought he had to start it all over. Sadly your questions are valid generally, though, asked about half the games found on this site. :confused:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
(Few sneak peeks below)

Hey everyone! Sharing the entire Game CG collection from previous versions as well as the new remake alpha. There are tons of CG images that have disappeared forever throughout the course of the game and it's an utter shame because some of the images from the previous versions were incredibly good.

The 002b and 003a are the best and contain the most CGs.

Enjoy!

If you still think I'm missing something, please message me.

Read:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a town map that identifies locations? It really needs a map. I'm not sure this is the same version I am playing, I'll download this one just in case. But, in the version I was playing, I was just roaming around because I couldn't find locations like Macy's Diner.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
happy to see him active and back again (well at least kinda?)

i really like the ideas but i am still scared these are too many ideas for one person but now they seem more doable than before so thats that i guess.

starting girl look nice. really nice in fact if she would have more curves in my opinion.

great kinks. nasty old hobo and creepy old barkeeper. like the direction. hope to see more.

for other girls i have plenty pictures in my mind but what about girls like this to choose from:

a.jpeg ab.jpeg

would really like to see such girls (some maybe older like young milfs maybe?) second one reminds me a bit of android18 and i wouldn't mind.

would write this him personally but i don't know how to contact him currently.

i also really liked the game idea in the game with the busty asian girl as store game. really hot and creative idea too.
the map is okay to navigate and not thankfully not too big or too confusing. the idea and scenes were okay but for a bit small for a release version still. but this gives me the hope there will be soon more. still promosing game with great ideas and nice niche kinks but too vague and too few things to do or see at the moment.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
A remake?? haha no this is not a remake, I am simply trying to continue where I left off.
The dev himself! Welcome back :PogChamp:

The huge period of silence made it feel like the game was abandoned with no patreon posts, no news and your account was deleted too. Excalibur007 somehow found that you had returned on Itch which was amazing.

Nevertheless, Really excited to see what you have in store for us:KEK:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Good looking models (need one or two back though, hat girl for one) but needs new scenes, sadly seen the ones we currently have. New situations and diversity in orientation.

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
Hey payne786, it's good to see you back with the game again. Just one suggestion, since a lot of players are complaining about the model and the lack of options to choose the appearance of the protagonist, I feel like you could do a poll with all the previous models that you've used and choose the most popular one/ones from it. Having too many options didn't go well last time so I think 3 options for appearance should be the sweet spot or you could just go for the one that wins the poll.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes