Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
This is a pretty wild romp tickling a good variety of content as well as some pretty fun plot lines. If I had one thing to complain about it'd be that all the true hermaphrodite storyline bits and bops are incomplete or threadbare, but that's a minor issue at best, and very much a feature of the old product besides.

As others have mentioned, you are taking a lions share of work on your shoulders, but best of luck! Very much looking forward to seeing you add additional content and polish wherever the whims and wants take ya.

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

Jan 10, 2018
I'm super excited to see this updated after so long! Though, I'm mildly disappointed that it wasn't the original author coming back after their disappearance. No offense intended to Julia (I'm glad to see someone pick this back up, and hope for many updates to come) - just that I'm certain the original author had plans that I'd have been interested in seeing finished.

Plus, I'm really glad that I don't have to have worry about losing the HTML file for the original anymore. It's not like I really replay it, but there was some good writing in there that I'd be troubled to simply lose, and it's been taken down from most places I'd think to look...

I still think about the game's first Bad End from time to time. Just letting yourself sink down, flash through all sorts of memories that may or may not be your own, and simply... Fade away, as you let go. A simple bit of writing, but one that stuck with me over the years.

TzinZang

Jan 8, 2019
@ JuliaGumshoe. would you consider posting this on steam so people can support it like coc2? always cool it see great content

arcade35

Dec 8, 2017
Some people doing heavenly work :')

Btw having "elysium" is a rare thing or smt? I used to play it like one or few years ago, it was like the TİTS clone if we're talking about the same game, which was cool btw, still if it is the same author, you're doing even more godly work, bless you

Thatonecrow

Nov 2, 2018
Is there any way to go to the light when you sleep in your house? I've tried a couple of things but I always get the
"However, the further you reach, the further the light becomes, as if the force is withdrawing itself from your presence, sensing your impurity." message.

Edit: Oh my god i just realised it was because i selected the "Just Fine, but You Also Enjoy Women" option at the start

Last edited:

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Some people doing heavenly work :')

Btw having "elysium" is a rare thing or smt? I used to play it like one or few years ago, it was like the TİTS clone if we're talking about the same game, which was cool btw, still if it is the same author, you're doing even more godly work, bless you
Ah, no that sounds like something totally different. Likely with the same name.

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Is there any way to go to the light when you sleep in your house? I've tried a couple of things but I always get the
"However, the further you reach, the further the light becomes, as if the force is withdrawing itself from your presence, sensing your impurity." message.

Edit: Oh my god i just realised it was because i selected the "Just Fine, but You Also Enjoy Women" option at the start
If you check the debug stats it's just because your "Maker's Favor" score is not above 0. At the current moment the only way to gain the Maker's favor is to be a good boy or a good girl. And by good I mean act according to His law sexually. This will likely be expanded on in the future to, firstly, include acts that are not sexual, and secondly, to just have more overall buildup and make Elysium more meaningful in general.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks! You actually found one of the unfinished paths that I missed when creating the "Unfinished Lives" tracker. I will add it for the next version.

Regarding Stedt Warlord, it just requires different choices than the ones you made during the Dominant Lust Demon path.
Ah I see, if the undiminished ones don't get completed, or just as a stopgap before they do, it'd be nice if when you get to that last page it'd tick it off the list and cycle you back around to the start to explore another branch... that way it sort of gives that little feeling of progression and like you filled in part of the picture, if that makes sense at all.

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Ah I see, if the undiminished ones don't get completed, or just as a stopgap before they do, it'd be nice if when you get to that last page it'd tick it off the list and cycle you back around to the start to explore another branch... that way it sort of gives that little feeling of progression and like you filled in part of the picture, if that makes sense at all.
Hmm yeah that's a good idea. At the moment it already adds it to the "Past Lives" tracker but I think a clickable link would feel better rather than clicking "Restart".

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Hmm yeah that's a good idea. At the moment it already adds it to the "Past Lives" tracker but I think a clickable link would feel better rather than clicking "Restart".
It would be nice if it also included the ability to jump back to points where the game starts to fan out, since you dont keep any of you ending completion loading a save and going through the beginning again every time is a lot of work.

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
It would be nice if it also included the ability to jump back to points where the game starts to fan out, since you dont keep any of you ending completion loading a save and going through the beginning again every time is a lot of work.
You can save at any point in the game though? You could easily create checkpoints for yourself.
Edit: nevermind I misunderstood you. I'll look into it and see if there's a way to work around it or get the endings to persist.

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
hmmm, I said this before on the old game but if you need any illustration or character art just holler me up. I'm really interested in this game before and wanna to pitch in something for it. DM me if you're interested, and don't worry since I offer myself and this project didn't receive any monetization yet it will be free. Here my and Discord SSKA#4057

Reactions: Jonnythorn13
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes