EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
apotheosisbanner.png

Overview:
This is a text-based game of interactive fiction. It starts with your death and introduction to the afterlife where you discover an eternal struggle between the forces of Paradise and the Pit. How it will end depends on the choices you make! You may end up a slave, a nobody, a monster, a king, or, if you are very lucky, a god.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-11
Release Date: 2021-03-11
Developer: Anonymous and JuliaGumshoe
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Length: 340,000+ words
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All (v0.14):
- - -
All (v0.13):
- - -

aposc2.PNG aposc1.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
looks interesting. Best of luck on trying to continue the huge effort. Will grab and add to my list.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
If this is what I think it is, I need to replay this. I still think about the frogs at times.

It was natural reaction to the options presented to me, but also the one with the least content. But my mind's eye made for a very pleasing visual that just vibed.

Last edited:
Reactions: JuliaGumshoe

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
v0.13 Release:
- Updated the UI and base framework to Twine 2
- Integrated and slightly expanded the Elysium introduction rework
- Slightly modified angel paths to work with Elysium
- Some dead-ends disabled (they were unclickable anyway)
- Updated all Past Lives to the modern format
- Overall writing cleanup and bug fixes
- Added "Unfinished Lives" to aid completionists in finding unfinished paths that aren't tracked as endings.
I am one of the few people who had a copy of Elysium, the author's working title for the unfinished rework of the introduction for Apotheosis v0.12
I never knew there was a 0.12 floating around. If you still have your copy would you be willing to share it with the author's name removed?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This seems pretty cool, I've only played one "life" so far but if the others are as varied as it seems they might be given the choices made along the way then it'll be pretty cool...

Was a bit of a bummer that it just ended on a dead page once I got the "rise to godhood" option, at first I thought was unlucky and went down an unfinished one (seems a bit odd as I chose what I thought would be one of the most obvious options - a dominating sex demon)... and I can't see an obvious name for it under the unfinished ones in the lives menu... in fact it looks more like " Stedt Warlord" but that's supposed to be a finished one and so I dunno how you actually get it to check it off as something you've experienced as the last page just says " Error: the passage "DLDGod" does not exist "... but I'll check some more out later on.

Regardless I enjoyed raping things into becoming women, shame the angel didn't stick around, that was pretty nice, was a good changeup from a lot of html games where stuff like that happens to you (though I'm guessing that'd be the deal down some of the other routes).

Last edited:
Reactions: Crosaith.
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes