Nynox

Dec 29, 2018
So, when playing games I usually take the paths to most obvious dead ends first, meaning... will there be a possibility to go back to the hand from The Symbols in the beginning without loading? It's the most meaningless thing in the world but I'd love to have in "on record" in the "main playthrough".

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
ayy, finally it's being released ... I will try it later tho or probably waiting for a bit more content because I've been busy with other game and fucking real life jobs.

I wish I could just play a game and fap all days and nights, alas internet bill need to be paid so man gotta work.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
...no way... a revamp-slash-continuation of this particular work?
"S"'s fantasies when writing this game was.... wild... to say it mildly. It's one hell of a thing you've taken up, JuliaGumshoe.

Not that it's bad in any way. I quite liked it as it was before, and will look forward to how this one turns out. Good luck!

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
JuliaGumshoe
Checked out the dev note, have you considered adding in a set of links for the game as the original dev left? Isn't needed by any means, but something about doing that feels like it would be appropriate.

Granted, most the the changes you've made so far are modernizing and QoL style stuff, but it sounds like your plan is to do more.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Wow... I remember a particular scene from this game, the one where you tell your soldier to fuck you/rape you. Ever since then I've wished for a game with a Fem MC that has her own followers/soldiers/worshippers and do whatever she wants with them (or have them do whatever they want with her).

But I never found anything like it.

"Tentacles Thrive" came a bit close but ultimately didn't do it for me.

I used to go back to TFGamesite to reply this from time to time. That stuff about the former dev sounds weird. It's like those disappearances you find in conspiracy videos.

Reactions: Akira-Chan

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Ooooof... That Elysium intro really bummed me out. Ended waaay too quick.
I agree completely. I have plans to expand it, but as it stands right now that is all the author provided for me to work with. Anything new will have to be completely new writing by me.

Reactions: Crosaith.

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
I thought I'd give this a try. I got to the point where you set your name, and just after that

Error: the passage "Start3" does not exist
Thank you! I have found the bug. It has to do with inputting a custom name instead of simply using Jordan. I will fix this for the next release, but if you use Jordan and click the link below the text box the game should continue.

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
So, when playing games I usually take the paths to most obvious dead ends first, meaning... will there be a possibility to go back to the hand from The Symbols in the beginning without loading? It's the most meaningless thing in the world but I'd love to have in "on record" in the "main playthrough".
That's a very interesting idea. It wouldn't make much sense story-wise to go back to the "hand" choice, but I could add it to the "Endings/Past Lives" tab so that you can keep track of it.

Reactions: Nynox

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
JuliaGumshoe
Checked out the dev note, have you considered adding in a set of links for the game as the original dev left? Isn't needed by any means, but something about doing that feels like it would be appropriate.

Granted, most the the changes you've made so far are modernizing and QoL style stuff, but it sounds like your plan is to do more.
That's not a bad idea but not necessarily that easy. I would have to go back to the original and re-port to Twine 2. I will look into it and do it if time permits.

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
This seems pretty cool, I've only played one "life" so far but if the others are as varied as it seems they might be given the choices made along the way then it'll be pretty cool...

Was a bit of a bummer that it just ended on a dead page once I got the "rise to godhood" option, at first I thought was unlucky and went down an unfinished one (seems a bit odd as I chose what I thought would be one of the most obvious options - a dominating sex demon)... and I can't see an obvious name for it under the unfinished ones in the lives menu... in fact it looks more like " Stedt Warlord" but that's supposed to be a finished one and so I dunno how you actually get it to check it off as something you've experienced as the last page just says " Error: the passage "DLDGod" does not exist "... but I'll check some more out later on.

Regardless I enjoyed raping things into becoming women, shame the angel didn't stick around, that was pretty nice, was a good changeup from a lot of html games where stuff like that happens to you (though I'm guessing that'd be the deal down some of the other routes).
Thanks! You actually found one of the unfinished paths that I missed when creating the "Unfinished Lives" tracker. I will add it for the next version.

Regarding Stedt Warlord, it just requires different choices than the ones you made during the Dominant Lust Demon path.

Reactions: longjohngold

JuliaGumshoe

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
I never knew there was a 0.12 floating around. If you still have your copy would you be willing to share it with the author's name removed?
.012 contains *only* the Elysium introduction with nothing past it. It has been integrated into .013 faithfully so all of 0.12 is already present in 0.13 right at the start.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Pretty glad to see this get some continuation. I lost my copy of the last public release and only remembered that it was a thing a few weeks ago, after one of the endings popped into my head and I couldn't track what game it was from.

Also this gives my some hope... maybe someday someone will continue ? :love:
Hm. Two thoughts here:
- From what I understand, barabbas wasn't too keen on having anyone continue the story, although I'm not sure why they stopped. I could have swore it was because they also got outed IRL, but more recent posts imply it's down to ill health. Or both, idk.
Plus, I did have a look at TMM myself, and... well, it's possible for someone else to pick it up, but keeping all the story potentials straight while following the same path that that game took would be a hell of an ask. I'm pretty sure he was open to other games being made in the universe, though.

- I think there kinda was a continuation, but I never checked it out myself. There's a version of TMM on CHOYA, although it's organised as a flat story without game elements, I believe. I'm not sure if it has extra content/if it actually tracks the same way TMM does, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fakecrash

L42

Jul 18, 2017
Woa!
I still treasure a copy of the 0.11 in my pc and every few months I go in a google dive to try find something about this game resurrection or of their autor.
You're making me really happy right now. Good luck and thank you!

Reactions: JuliaGumshoe
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes