Seeking any games with full Lesbian NTR

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
forgot to keep track on the thread xD but this seems already perfect, the premise is great. though are there any software or smth that you can use to auto translate text, like google does if you enter a japanese website fx.
Only solution we have for the time being is to use Textractor, which this game is luckily compatible with.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Only solution we have for the time being is to use Textractor, which this game is luckily compatible with.
tried it, but have 0 clue how it works, and who knows how long it could take until someone translates it, by then i may even be good enough to make some myself... got my hands on koikatsu party which is also used for a couple of games.

Last edited:

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
New Coral City It's not the main topic of the game, but it's the main story of one of the characters. Abandonned, but worth playing in my opinion.
tried it, but have 0 clue how it works, and who knows how long it could take until someone translates it, by then i may even be good enough to make some myself... got my hands on koikatsu party which is also used for a couple of games.
Guntag as for New Coral city do you mind saying which character you are refering to? Also do I need to play both seasons of it? Also is it actually abandoned to me when I went on the patreon it sounded like the creator was reworking the game? Otherwise thanks for the suggestion since the genre is so rare always happy to hear about new options.

Zera I can try and run through it with you if this helps and I think there are youtube videos of it too. Basically for that game since I am playing it right now what you need to do is the following.

Steps

1. Open the game first and load up your save.
2. If you have downloaded textractor (I have 5.2 English version only) open the x86 version the x64 doesn't work.
3. Ignore the other 3 windows and open the main textractor window click on attach to game find the les_ntr.exe file with the game icon on and click ok.
4. click on the game so the text continues.
5. Return to the textractor window click on the top right arrow down to open up the menu then when looking at the options look for the one that says something like (les_ntr.exe) there might be 2 options that say this try both.
6. Return to the game window and click again to get the next line of text.

If you have done the followings steps correctly the translation window will translate the next line of text for you. As for the translation window itself right click to select always on top and change the settings to make it invisible and to change the font color regularly. Sometimes black text is easier to see sometimes white text is better it really depends on the background cg.

If you are still having problems let me know and if you do decide to make a game I am looking forward to it so best of luck.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Guntag as for New Coral city do you mind saying which character you are refering to? Also do I need to play both seasons of it? Also is it actually abandoned to me when I went on the patreon it sounded like the creator was reworking the game? Otherwise thanks for the suggestion since the genre is so rare always happy to hear about new options.
It's been a long time since I played, so I don't remember the name of the character, but you will easily find out. Basically, from the very begining of the game (season 1), the ex-girlfriend of the main character is in a relationship with a girl and they are constantly taunting the MC. There are some ntr scenes as well as some taunting dialogs which are also fun. It's only one of many characters though. I have no idea if the game is still in development or not.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
It's been a long time since I played, so I don't remember the name of the character, but you will easily find out. Basically, from the very begining of the game (season 1), the ex-girlfriend of the main character is in a relationship with a girl and they are constantly taunting the MC. There are some ntr scenes as well as some taunting dialogs which are also fun. It's only one of many characters though. I have no idea if the game is still in development or not.
Thanks I will look into it hopefully what myself and
Blahbloosh123
have posted here has helped you scratch any itch you have for this kink.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Sorry for the late response I haven't quite finished the game yet and thankfully the game has gotten a lot of support as it did get in the top 10. Also as shown on this link here https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...chi-shita-hanashi-rj435672-one-strike.139566/
the author of the game has left the text in case anyone wants to translate it.

There are a couple concerns I do have with the plot now I have gotten further into the game. Nothing bad its been fantastic and if it wasn't for a lack of time in RL I would be finished by now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't finished the game yet and while 2 major issues stop me from giving this as a 10/10. I still think the setting is fantastic the voice work is great and the scenes are erotic. It is great step in the right direction on expanding on this niche fetish of lesbian NTR. So a big thank you to
Blahbloosh123 for finding it. It has been a pleasure to buy it and play it. I hope in future we can get a longer game with more options and more art but as a new dev its a great start to their career.
I'm curious, can you tell me what is the end of the game?

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
I'm curious, can you tell me what is the end of the game?
The MC basically loses all of the women that like him after his mother systematically seduces all of them to become part of her harem. MC tries to fight back but fails after realizing that the women who were once part of his life don't love him at all anymore. He is then reduced to fractured shell of his former self, a masochist who gets off on seeing women cheat on him. At the very end, his ex-girlfriend "marries" the MC but bangs the MC's mom on the altar during their vows to spite him.

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
Where does it say this? Did the dev confirm this somewhere?
I checked the thread and there is some lesbian content according to the developer.

I also went to the dev's patreon and there is a lesbian customer character included in this game's description, so it seems valid.

How much Lesbian NTR there is, I don't know yet, but I will try the game and report back when I can.

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
Where does it say this? Did the dev confirm this somewhere?
Okay, so I got around to playing the game and the lesbian ntr is rather mediocre.

The premise of the game involves around a man whoring his wife to pay off debts and payments due to his faltering business. It is up to player to determine whether they want the wife to be as faithful or unfaithful to her husband and determine how much the husband takes in an active role in cucking himself.

The demo on F95Zone does NOT have the lesbian NTR section, as it is Patron exclusive. I purchased it and played thru to see what it was it about and it was very mild.

One of the clients that you can allow to come to fuck the wife is a lesbian. The two have exactly two scenes in a sea of male-on-female NTR, and it doesn't really veer off into cucking the husband or lesbifying the wife. A bit disappointing. However, the game is still in development so it might be worth checking in on in the future if substantial updates have been made.

Reactions: fetishgirl

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-ameria-final-pervy-fantasy-productions.4745/

This one's not so bad, the first chapter has a full lesbian ending.
While the second chapter is still unfinished, it has 1 or 2 lesbian paths
Good find especially when its so rare and hard to find anything.
Main issue I had with this game is how hard it is to unlock future content without a walkthrough/guide.
I did enjoy the 1 ending I did find with nurse Xentia from the OR room but not sure how to find anymore.

Betta323

Dec 4, 2018
Good find especially when its so rare and hard to find anything.
Main issue I had with this game is how hard it is to unlock future content without a walkthrough/guide.
I did enjoy the 1 ending I did find with nurse Xentia from the OR room but not sure how to find anymore.
I suggest you to skip to ch.2, It has 2 lesbian paths (still unfinished tho).
If you don't know how to do it you start a new game, when you're in the building at the beginning you go and talk to the girl on the right.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I suggest you to skip to ch.2, It has 2 lesbian paths (still unfinished tho).
If you don't know how to do it you start a new game, when you're in the building at the beginning you go and talk to the girl on the right.
You know of any other games?

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
You know of any other games?
Of Birds and Bees by DiscipleofVirgina has Lesbian NTR path that's pretty good but the game has many different protagonists and is actually trying to tell a huge, overarching story in tandem, so be aware.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Of Birds and Bees by DiscipleofVirgina has Lesbian NTR path that's pretty good but the game has many different protagonists and is actually trying to tell a huge, overarching story in tandem, so be aware.
Yeah, I know about that one haha, it'a pretty good one.

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
There was a recent RPG Maker game that got released on DLsite.

Haven't played it yet as it remains untranslated but it does have a lesbian/futa NTR path for players to follow.

Hoping for a translation in the future.

**EDIT:**
Okay, so I used textractor to play it. Kinda messy but understandable enough to get a gist of what's going on.

You are an adventurer and your ship wrecks due to a kraken attack. While stranded, you meet up with a healer girl named Meryl. You two decide to stick together and forage for supplies to survive, growing closer as your chances of survival go up.

That's just the prologue. The real meat of the game starts when you start meeting fellow survivors. These are the ones who will cuck our MC. The scenes will eventually appear in Meryl's diary, which can be found at base camp with a flashing heart symbol above it.

Out of the 6 findable characters, only one is a woman/futa who has her eyes our for Meryl. Her name is Karina.

How this game allows those routes to progress is incredibly simple. Whenever you explore certain regions of the island, it drains your stamina/energy meter. When the MC is alone and this meter his zero, the game prompts the player to choose WHO Meryl might be thinking about. If the player chooses Karina, they will get a scene that shows Karina corrupting Meryl while they're gone. Do this a total of five times and Meryl will run away with Karina, ditching the MC.

I am going to explaining the scenes next and giving my thoughts/review, so if you DONT want to know, STOP HERE.

As for the scenes themselves, the first scene is the best, with the most varied CGs. Meryl does her best to push Karina away, trying to maintain that she's "normal" and has her sights set on MC, while Karina is making out with her and grinding her thigh against her crotch. She climaxes anyway. The second scene goes similarly, though Karina targets Meryl's nipples instead. Meryl successfully pushed Karina away once again.

The third scene is where I feel like this kinda goes downhill. The game was setting up something good by slowly corrupting Meryl over to the other side, and I personally like the lesbification process the most in these NTR stories. However, Karina is a futa witch and casts a seduction spell on Meryl, taking all the drama and steam out of the whole ordeal. Meryl falls apart pretty quickly and becomes Karina's toy faster than you can say "NTR." Not to mention, the next three scenes end up reusing the same several poses in them, which sucks if you were looking for more variety like I was. Meryl is always on the receiving end and doesn't really reciprocate to Karina, who is a looker herself and a shame we don't get to see more of her body alongside Meryl's.

One perk of this game is how much you customize Meryl for these scenes. You can give her nice suntan and/or put her in a variety of outfits to give those previously mentioned scenes new window dressing. It's minor but it's still a neat touch.

All in all, it was a decent lesbian ntr experience that started off strong but rushed too quickly to the finish line. If you like that sort of thing, then this might be nice slice of Lesbian NTR you were looking for, given how rare this kink is.

It gets a strong 7 to 8 from me

also, the developer of this game has another lesbian NTR route in another game:

Countdown to NTR

It's been translated and also has a walkthrough if you're willing to give it a shot.

Given that this dev is giving our much starved kink some attention, I suggest keeping an eye out for whatever he does in the future. I know I will.

Last edited:

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
The dev that brought us

Has made a small RPGM Lesbian NTR game for free on his Ci-en.

It's halfway done and obviously only in Japanese, but Textractor is a viable tool to read it I'd you are interested.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
The dev that brought us

Has made a small RPGM Lesbian NTR game for free on his Ci-en.

It's halfway done and obviously only in Japanese, but Textractor is a viable tool to read it I'd you are interested.
Now there is a link to the text on the dev's website for anyone that wants to translate it. Also, the project is only halfway done.