Seeking any games with full Lesbian NTR

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-wars-v0-1-2-bugfix-lightrunner.179317/page-4
the entirety of Harem Lord 3 is girl on girl content as her thing is turning girls lesbian, so alongside the scenes with the succubus already in the game, there will be at least 20+ girl on girl scenes with rival 3, currently in the version that's out there is the one succubus and Clara scene, next update will have fairy on fairy girl on girl content
Found an RPGM game on this site at this thread where a female antagonist can steal your female party members after a battle and as the dev of the game describes converts them to her harem.

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
Found a small game that dropped a little whole ago.

Though it has the gist of Lesbian NTR, it's really short.

To give a quick rundown, you play as a shy girl whose boyfriend's sister is coming to visit. This chance meeting awakens something in our MC, who immediately begins to fall for her BF's sister.

There's only H-scene, if that's what you were interested in.

Hopefully this dev makes more games in this niche.

Reactions: fetishgirl

Tif912

Sep 25, 2022
I got it. The game comes with a pdf where you can read the entire story if you didn't want to play the game.

As for the game itself, because it runs on Javascript, Textractor has a hard time extracting/translating text. Wish there was an easier way of playing this. Premise is interesting.
you got mega link for this?

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Also another new game found here https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-in-venice-v2-erotic-drop.186315/
A wife in Venice its called.
However there are a couple of problems first it looks like the female will cheat with men as well as women however the main Love interest who steals her away is currently going to be her maid. The other problem is the game so far is a kinetic novel which means no choices so you have to see her cheat with men as well.

Reactions: azel1

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Ren'Py Hard Days [v0.3.8] [VNAdults]

https://f95zone.to/threads/hard-days-v0-3-8-vnadults.162657/

Another one but.... The fem protag cannot avoid men there are choices but despite my best efforts to avoid the fat balding father in law you just get forced to have sex with the only choices being how you fuck him eg. blowjob/handjob. This was a major mood killer for me as he was by far the least appealing character in the game. Which is sad because there are several lesbian scenes and a mix of group sex with a ffm combination. Also what was awesome was there was a great femdom scene in the game too. The worst part though is because of the game mechanics there are a couple of scenes where you engage in Lesbian NTR only to be forced into a sex scene with a man because you became too horny from being teased by a woman.

Hopefully everyone has been warned but I did personally enjoy the lesbian sex scenes regardless, the femdom scene where the fem MC dominates her seductress was great and quite rare in this genre. Also my other favorite was where the fem MC was fingered under the table right in front of her husband was great too. My advice is to skip the scenes you don't want to see with the skip unseen text button in the options. However to those that can't stand to any straight NTR at all I would say this is a hard pass for all of you.

Reactions: Sparkfox

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Ren'Py Hard Days [v0.3.8] [VNAdults]

https://f95zone.to/threads/hard-days-v0-3-8-vnadults.162657/

Another one but.... The fem protag cannot avoid men there are choices but despite my best efforts to avoid the fat balding father in law you just get forced to have sex with the only choices being how you fuck him eg. blowjob/handjob. This was a major mood killer for me as he was by far the least appealing character in the game. Which is sad because there are several lesbian scenes and a mix of group sex with a ffm combination. Also what was awesome was there was a great femdom scene in the game too. The worst part though is because of the game mechanics there are a couple of scenes where you engage in Lesbian NTR only to be forced into a sex scene with a man because you became too horny from being teased by a woman.

Hopefully everyone has been warned but I did personally enjoy the lesbian sex scenes regardless, the femdom scene where the fem MC dominates her seductress was great and quite rare in this genre. Also my other favorite was where the fem MC was fingered under the table right in front of her husband was great too. My advice is to skip the scenes you don't want to see with the skip unseen text button in the options. However to those that can't stand to any straight NTR at all I would say this is a hard pass for all of you.
To be honest, I don't think this game belongs to ntr. The developer's previous game showed that it's more about everyone just fucking and no one gives a damn about it. I wouldn’t be surprised that it will be the same here and at one point everything will end in one big orgy, regardless of your decisions.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
To be honest, I don't think this game belongs to ntr. The developer's previous game showed that it's more about everyone just fucking and no one gives a damn about it. I wouldn’t be surprised that it will be the same here and at one point everything will end in one big orgy, regardless of your decisions.
True this one is more difficult but at the current point of me typing it is being treated as cheating on their husband. However from the dialogue and their past history its heavily implied this could be turned into some kind of swinging sex fest scenario. I think I will leave it here for the time being since there are warnings from both yourself and I what this game could become.

Also I want to leave it there for anyone so they can judge for themselves. I will keep an eye on how things develop and if the husband gets happily involved I will remove and leave a message explaining why. It doesn't help that there is still so little content for this niche kink that I am just looking for whatever I can find currently. Thank you for pointing that out the more information we have the better.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
It doesn't help that there is still so little content for this niche kink that I am just looking for whatever I can find currently.
Understandable. I can suggest a couple of games, although you may have already tried them or someone has suggested them.

Inside Jennifer - Obviously, Inceton gave up on this game at one point, but there are several paths, in one of which Jennifer can leave her husband for a young and beautiful female student. A couple of the sex scenes with the husband are still present, if my memory serves me correctly.

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News - I'm pretty sure everyone has at least tried this game, but still. Again, a couple of scenes with the boyfriend, and you can never touch a single man again him included, giving all your attention at the moment to two female characters - the red-haired married neighbor and the inexperienced black-haired barrista.

Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning - This game is controversial. On the one hand, the developer made 2 lesbian paths for Angelica’s friend, who constantly swears that she loves her more than anything in the world, on the other hand, this same friend, having finally received Angelica and took her away from her husband, refuses to continue the relationship if they don't add dicks to bed. Still, the game is worthy, although apparently completely dead. The lesbian paths is almost over, in my opinion.

Last edited:

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Understandable. I can suggest a couple of games, although you may have already tried them or someone has suggested them.

Inside Jennifer - Obviously, Inceton gave up on this game at one point, but there are several paths, in one of which Jennifer can leave her husband for a young and beautiful female student. A couple of the sex scenes with the husband are still present, if my memory serves me correctly.

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News - I'm pretty sure everyone has at least tried this game, but still. Again, a couple of scenes with the boyfriend, and you can never touch a single man again him included, giving all your attention at the moment to two female characters - the red-haired married neighbor and the inexperienced black-haired barrista.

Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning - This game is controversial. On the one hand, the developer made 2 lesbian paths for Angelica’s friend, who constantly swears that she loves her more than anything in the world, on the other hand, this same friend, having finally received Angelica and took her away from her husband, refuses to continue the relationship if they don't add dicks to bed. Still, the game is worthy, although apparently completely dead. The lesbian paths is almost over, in my opinion.
Fantastic suggestions so thank you for this didn't know about Inside Jennifer. As for Angelica is the female that steals her away more bisexual than lesbian? As for JOHN yeah that was posted earlier in this thread its a shame that game is so slow to update.

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
Damn, I've never seen a place with so many starving people since going to Africa for vacation. I am one of them, sadly...

I know it's not a game but I'd feel bad if I didn't share another piece of content of this rare fetish:

They do comics pretty much exclusively on lesbians with quite a few featuring lesbian NTR, highly recommended. You can find the comics on the usual sites, however, I'd ask you to support them on patreon if possible, artists for us are few and far between as is...

And also you can try going to the archives of /trash/, there were some threads a while ago about this subject, though focused a lot more on lesbian supremacy and humiliation, so it might not be everyone's cup of tea:

God bless you all brothers, and may our search be fruitful in the end...

Reactions: fetishgirl

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
Necroposting but there's a game currently in development that fits the male MC getting NTR'd by a woman.

No plans for an English translation yet, but the developer is responsive to English comments and fans, saying that he will consider an English translation if there is enough interest.
Do you have the translation version bro?