Seeking any games with full Lesbian NTR

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I wanna know if there are any good games with as mentioned full blown lesbian NTR, games with a male protagonist and a lesbian antagonist that can and will steal your girls? (just like the typical black guys in most NTR games) real lesbian ntr is something far and few between (almost if not completely non existing) with lots of potential. if i where capable of making models i'd make one myself, but i suck so yeah.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I can think of 3 off the top of my head 2 can be downloaded here. However Lesbian NTR is rarer than vore and beastiality as nobody seems to like it. Especially when the NTR involves a male/female couple. There is also futa NTR but you didn't ask for that so let me know if that interests you.

1st: X-Change 3: This is where you the male MC gets cucked. This one is technically male NTR however for a large portion of the game you play as a female due to gender swapping. Basically there is a route with Ayano where you return to a male to seek a romance with her but due to spoiler reasons she ends up getting in a relationship with your step sister (She is an antagonist) instead which is shown below. (Crowd game) Female that steals is an antagonist.

2nd: Lust vessel: This is where you as the female MC break up a married alien couple and convince the wife which is Lucinda to cheat on her husband and has her own ending. 2nd picture with blond and alien below. I know this doesn't fufil your requirement as the Male MC being cucked but might be worth checking out as Yuri NTR is so rare. (RPGM Maker game by Moccasin) Female that steals is a protagonist.

3rd: Seeds of Chaos: This where you the male MC gets cucked. The wife of the male MC (Alexia) cheats on you with the female main antagonist (Jezebel) and becomes attracted to her power and the freedom that comes with it. She doms your wife. 3rd picture with red head and blue demon below. (Renpy by venus Noire)

4th: Jessica O'Neil's hard News (JOHN): Again not what you asked for but Lesbian NTR is rare. This is where you the female MC can cheat on your husband with another married woman. Also possibly with other females as another female character has a major crush on you. No anatagonist and the married woman seems to have no intentions of leaving her own male partner for you so this at the current state of the game is the weakest of the 4 and I wasn't sure whether to include it. It is the 4th image with the red head and the blonde. (Renpy game by Stoper). Female that steals is not antagonist.

There is also X-Change 2 R and To our futature but they are NTR by a futa not a woman.

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I can think of 3 off the top of my head 2 can be downloaded here. However Lesbian NTR is rarer than vore and beastiality as nobody seems to like it. Especially when the NTR involves a male/female couple. There is also futa NTR but you didn't ask for that so let me know if that interests you.

1st: X-Change 3: This is where you the male MC gets cucked. This one is technically male NTR however for a large portion of the game you play as a female due to gender swapping. Basically there is a route with Ayano where you return to a male to seek a romance with her but due to spoiler reasons she ends up getting in a relationship with your step sister (She is an antagonist) instead which is shown below. (Crowd game)

2nd: Lust vessel: This is where you as the female MC break up a married alien couple and convince the wife which is Lucinda to cheat on her husband and has her own ending. 2nd picture with blond and alien below. I know this doesn't fufil your requirement as the Male MC being cucked but might be worth checking out as Yuri NTR is so rare. (RPGM Maker game by Moccasin)

3rd: Seeds of Chaos: This where you the male MC gets cucked. The wife of the female MC (Alexia) cheats on you with the female main antagonist (Jezebel) and becomes attracted to her power and the freedom that comes with it. She doms your wife. 3rd picture with red head and blue demon below. (Renpy by venus Noire)

4th: Jessica O'Neil's hard News (JOHN): Again not what you asked for but Lesbian NTR is rare. This is where you the female MC can cheat on your husband with another married woman. Also possibly with other females as another female character has a major crush on you. No anatagonist and the married woman seems to have no intentions of leaving her own male partner for you so this at the current state of the game is the weakest of the 4 and I wasn't sure whether to include it. It is the 4th image with the red head and the blonde. (Renpy game by Stoper).

There is also X-Change 2 R and To our futature but they are NTR by a futa not a woman.
thank you i'll take a look at the first two. already played seeds of chaos and at the update waiting stage lol. but yeah i wish it wasn't so rare

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
thank you i'll take a look at the first two. already played seeds of chaos and at the update waiting stage lol. but yeah i wish it wasn't so rare
I forgot to warn you that X-change 3 the NTR happens right at the end of the route the stuff leading up to it isn't pure lesbian. Sorry I forgot to mention that earlier.

You are right NTR is a major genre but its mostly women cheating on men with other men. So I am kind of bored of it at this point.
There is quite a few yuri doujin where lesbians cheat on their female partner with another female. However there is a lot of stuff with Lesbian conversion where men convince lesbians to become straight. However actual pure lesbian NTR with no futa in terms of kinks and fetishes is rarer than a gold mine or finding oil. Its kind of crazy considering that other more gross stuff is more common.

I will rank the 4 in order of what I like personally.

1st: Seeds of chaos: It is my number one currently but I have huge worries that Jezebel might pimp Alexia out to men rather than it remain a pure lesbian relationship. Otherwise love their dynamic and their relationship I think the scenario behind Alexia is so rare and interesting I could play a game centered around it.

2nd: Lust Vessel: Very satisifying to have a female human come out on top over a tentacle alien. It feels like sweet justice and the ending is really sweet.

3rd: JOHN: Very good art and progression if it wasn't for the female who is seducing the MC already have a male partner who she has no signs of leaving I would rate this higher. Has a lot of potential.

4th: X-Change 3: Last simply because you have to go through a lot to get to the pay off. However the final scene at the end of the route is so hot and the pose as you can see in the CG just makes it fantastic she has complete control over Ayano and its super sexy. If you weren't against futa I would suggest X change 2 R as the ending and the route is more satisfying as its mostly lesbian sex until near the end. At the end the step sister takes your girlfriend and the MC abandons being a male just to still get the chance to be with her.

Last edited:

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
However actual pure lesbian NTR with no futa in terms of kinks and fetishes is rarer than a gold mine or finding oil.
I'm honestly surprised how rare this was. Didn't particularly care to seek it out but it is something that would be interesting to see more of.

There is also futa NTR but you didn't ask for that so let me know if that interests you.
Not OP, but I would be interested in this. Generally fine with futa but rarely find the actual art execution of futa games/hentai to be all that appealing. Only one that really comes to mind is something Dine & Dash but that's more just straight futa and not NTR. Just a game focused on futa that happened to be appealing to me.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I'm honestly surprised how rare this was. Didn't particularly care to seek it out but it is something that would be interesting to see more of.

Not OP, but I would be interested in this. Generally fine with futa but rarely find the actual art execution of futa games/hentai to be all that appealing. Only one that really comes to mind is something Dine & Dash but that's more just straight futa and not NTR. Just a game focused on futa that happened to be appealing to me.
Best example off the top of my head is
[Infidelisoft] Building our Futature

Where you play as a futa stealing a married woman from her husband. A lot of hardcore BDSM though might be off putting check out the gallery first before deciding to play.

In both TiTs and CoC not CoC 2 had a lot of bad ends where you get cucked by a futa if you play as a man and your female companions get taken from you.

[Mille-feulle] Mezameru to Itoko wo Mamoru Bishoujo Kenshi ni Natteita | After Regaining Consciousness I Became My Cousin's Bishoujo Guardian Swordswoman

I am pretty sure this counts as while the MC is female a lot of the game their girl friend or girlfriend to be is taken from them by the futa antagonist who then goes on to enslave both of them. Not ideal but again this is slim pickings and does count as the MC returns to being male in the canon ending. Female antagonist is the silver haired futa with horns.

[TinkerBell Bougumi] Yumekoi Tensei

This isn't futa but lesbian NTR as while pushing it should count technically. Basically Male MC triggers a reincarnation of female who longs for the male reincarnation of her lover. The two are pretty much fated lovers and the canon couple of the game. The female childhood friend in one route helps the former male MC fight against his feeling for his new boyfriend and they end up together instead as shown in this picture.Therefore you can argue the former male MC's female childhood friend NTR'd the fated reincarnated male lover, who the former Male MC is destined to be with. This is really pushing it though as the childhood friend is more of love rival than antagonist. This gives you an idea how little content there is.

[Crowd] Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative

Another lesbian NTR technically but not an antagonist doing it. Basically as a former male you accidently manage to cuck one of your best male friends as one of the alternative endings to his route. Basically he got greedy had a 3some with you and his girlfriend as a competition to help decide who was best suited to be with him. During sex depending on what options you pick his girlfriend ends up leaving him for you. This is mostly played for laughs unfortunately as it would have been great to have a final sex scene with the girlfriend. It is the picture with the red head.

[Crowd] X-Change 2 R

This is futa NTR but pushing it for 2 reasons The futa is at the end of the route and most of the NTR action is off screen. It is mostly Lesbian NTR against another woman rather than man. It isn't until the end the former male MC finds out because he now she had been ignoring his girlfriend she became addicted to the step sister's dick which was created by the formula that would have changed the MC back. However since its from the player's point of view you don't know this until the final scene of the step sister route. However while it never outright says it in the game. It is heavily implied the step sister was using the MC's girlfriend to make the MC hers as she prefers him as a female and stole the formula that would change him back. Also the MC is pretty into their step sister at this point and it seems that both the MC and their former girlfriend are more interested in stealing the step sister away from each other. Until the step sister makes them behave and made them both her loyal girlfriends.

Also to be clear it has to be the version with R on the end. The original game didn't have the step sister route and its my favorite route as its pure yuri/futa unlike the step sister route in the other games. Lots of types of NTR in this game as canonically the mc has gf in 2 and 3.

I will try and find more sorry for the spoilers but the context was needed in this case to explain how they can be counted as NTR. Also my memory isn't 100% accurate it has been a while for me. I am still not adding everything and don't get me wrong all the games are pretty sexy with their scenes even if it doesn't meet the critiera exactly.

Last edited:
Reactions: ehendu
Jun 15, 2017

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I tried playing the onryo one but it was virtually unplayable. Could you clue us in as to what happens in it?
You play as a girlfriend in a couple, you end up having to escape a thicc ghost girl that wants to cuck your boyfriend by having lesbian sex with you. If caught she sits on your face or shoves your face into her ass. Funny concept.

Reactions: d8knight

Darkstudent

May 12, 2019

Where you play as a futa stealing a married woman from her husband. A lot of hardcore BDSM though might be off putting check out the gallery first before deciding to play.

In both TiTs and CoC not CoC 2 had a lot of bad ends where you get cucked by a futa if you play as a man and your female companions get taken from you.

[Mille-feulle] Mezameru to Itoko wo Mamoru Bishoujo Kenshi ni Natteita | After Regaining Consciousness I Became My Cousin's Bishoujo Guardian Swordswoman

I am pretty sure this counts as while the MC is female a lot of the game their girl friend or girlfriend to be is taken from them by the futa antagonist who then goes on to enslave both of them. Not ideal but again this is slim pickings and does count as the MC returns to being male in the canon ending. Female antagonist is the silver haired futa with horns.

This isn't futa but lesbian NTR as while pushing it should count technically. Basically Male MC triggers a reincarnation of female who longs for the male reincarnation of her lover. The two are pretty much fated lovers and the canon couple of the game. The female childhood friend in one route helps the former male MC fight against his feeling for his new boyfriend and they end up together instead as shown in this picture. This is really pushing it though as the childhood friend is more of love rival than antagonist. This gives you an idea how little content there is.

Another lesbian NTR technically but not an antagonist doing it. Basically as a former male you accidently manage to cuck one of your best male friends as one of the alternative endings to his route. Basically he got greedy had a 3some with you and his girlfriend as a competition to help decide who was best suited to be with him. During sex depending on what options you pick his girlfriend ends up leaving him for you. This is mostly played for laughs unfortunately as it would have been great to have a final sex scene with the girlfriend. It is the picture with the red head.

[Crowd] X-Change 2 R

This is futa NTR but pushing it for 2 reasons The futa is at the end of the route and most of the NTR action is off screen. It is mostly Lesbian NTR against another woman rather than man. It isn't until the end the former male MC finds out because he now she had been ignoring his girlfriend she became addicted to the step sister's dick which was created by the formula that would have changed the MC back. However since its from the player's point of view you don't know this until the final scene of the step sister route. However while it never outright says it in the game. It is heavily implied the step sister was using the MC's girlfriend to make the MC hers as she prefers him as a female and stole the formula that would change him back. Also the MC is pretty into their step sister at this point and it seems that both the MC and their former girlfriend are more interested in stealing the step sister away from each other. Until the step sister makes them behave and made them both her loyal girlfriends.

Also to be clear it has to be the version with R on the end. The original game didn't have the step sister route and its my favorite route as its pure yuri/futa unlike the step sister route in the other games. Lots of types of NTR in this game as canonically the mc has gf in 2 and 3.

I will try and find more sorry for the spoilers but the context was needed in this case to explain how they can be counted as NTR. Also my memory is 100% accurate it has been a while for me. I am still not adding everything and don't get me wrong all the games are pretty sexy with their scenes even if it doesn't mean the critiera exactly.
I have interest to Yumekoi Tensei, do you know where I can download it ?

Nurari15

Jul 28, 2020
There's another one:
Kanojo ga Rezu ni Netorareru!? ~Yuri ni Hamatta Koibito o, Oshioki Chinpo de Torimodose!!~
Litteraly: My Girlfriend Got Sniped by a Lesbian!? -Fuck Back Your Yuri Lover With Punishing Dick!!-
It's an eroge about a boy whose girlfriend may or may not leave him for a new friend, which is in fact a lesbian and a misandrist.
The story is fine, despite a bit too short, for me. You will have only two or three choices that will lead to three endings, one of which is in fact the boy getting dumped.
Sadly there are two big problems.
The first one is where to find it. It was very hard to find it for me, and it was years ago, so now I don't know if you'll manage to find it as well.
The second one, which is the real problem, is that it's not translated. All the text are in original language, so you'll have to find a way to get the texts and then use a translator. I recommend, for the translation, DeepL instead of Google.

Last edited:

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
CLIT has a great scene where the FMC's girlfriend gets mad because you cheated so she sleeps with your sister's girlfriend while you and the sister watch.

Jun 15, 2017
There's another one:
Kanojo ga Rezu ni Netorareru!? ~Yuri ni Hamatta Koibito o, Oshioki Chinpo de Torimodose!!~
Litteraly: My Girlfriend Got Sniped by a Lesbian!? -Fuck Back Your Yuri Lover With Punishing Dick!!-
It's an eroge about a boy whose girlfriend may or may not leave him for a new friend, which is in fact a lesbian and a misandrist.
The story is fine, despite a bit too short, for me. You will have only two or three choices that will lead to three endings, one of which is in fact the boy getting dumped.
Sadly there are two big problems.
The first one is where to find it. It was very hard to find it for me, and it was years ago, so now I don't know if you'll manage to find it as well.
The second one, which is the real problem, is that it's not translated. All the text are in original language, so you'll have to find a way to get the texts and then use a translator. I recommend, for the translation, DeepL instead of Google.
You can find it on h-suki.

Sparkfox

Jul 13, 2021

This isn't futa but lesbian NTR as while pushing it should count technically. Basically Male MC triggers a reincarnation of female who longs for the male reincarnation of her lover. The two are pretty much fated lovers and the canon couple of the game. The female childhood friend in one route helps the former male MC fight against his feeling for his new boyfriend and they end up together instead as shown in this picture. This is really pushing it though as the childhood friend is more of love rival than antagonist. This gives you an idea how little content there is.

[Crowd] X-Change 2 R

I will try and find more sorry for the spoilers but the context was needed in this case to explain how they can be counted as NTR. Also my memory is 100% accurate it has been a while for me. I am still not adding everything and don't get me wrong all the games are pretty sexy with their scenes even if it doesn't mean the critiera exactly.
Where can you download X-change 2 R? I don't see it in the X-change collection either

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Where can you download X-change 2 R? I don't see it in the X-change collection either
I bought on the Dlsite I think?
Sorry if that wasn't the answer you were looking for but I couldn't find it anywhere for free.

Reactions: Sparkfox