3.90 star(s) 30 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I mean I would say I'm surprised, but I'm not. If you're going to make a swinging/netorase game, your partner, the main girl of the game, has to be a likeable decent person. I mean likeable by the average person's standards, not Joshy standards. :LOL:
That made me laugh but I'm still really upset it's abandoned.
Sometimes I think I shouldn't try any new games.

Reactions: markl1717 and SlapE

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Surprised to see this abandoned, hadn't even been about a year and there's 200 pages of folks talking about it... bit of a shame that it didn't last long enough to get deeper into things. Though thinking about it, there was constant rewrites and messing about so that heavily delayed its progress and means I shouldn't be all that surprised it died.

I scrolled a couple pages back but couldn't see a dev post announcing it was done, so not sure if it's certainly done or not.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
Surprised to see this abandoned, hadn't even been about a year and there's 200 pages of folks talking about it... bit of a shame that it didn't last long enough to get deeper into things. Though thinking about it, there was constant rewrites and messing about so that heavily delayed its progress and means I shouldn't be all that surprised it died.

I scrolled a couple pages back but couldn't see a dev post announcing it was done, so not sure if it's certainly done or not.
The dev released a statement on Steam that they were abandoning the game to go in a different direction.

That made me laugh but I'm still really upset it's abandoned.
Sometimes I think I shouldn't try any new games.
I hear you Joshy. Its frustrating. You could always restrict yourself to completed games, but for me its the fun in communicating with others about a game and speculating on games that makes it worth while. Not that I have much time to do that these days.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
"Can offer no assurances that this game will be developed beyond it's current state"

I guess anything less than full-on mealy-mouthed corporate speak would be out of character :LOL:

Really though, just think about that for a moment. Someone took the time to write that sentence. They could have just written "dis shit right here? we aint workin on it no more" or many variations....

• Haha
Reactions: Turret and SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3553137

I think the dev came to his senses and realised he was in the wrong gang. :KEK: :ROFLMAO:
Nah, it's just down to inexperience in writing, making a character unlikeable and getting too much backlash for it. It's not any deeper then that. I find it interesting that you're even here giving it your time of day though, considering your hate for NTR and NTS. I guess it's similar to hate watchers when it comes to live streamers, kind of weirdo behavior I won't lie.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Devs should have doubled down and rolled with what they have. Instead of trying to salvage Steph, make her as punchable as possible

Now that it's Abandoned, I guess we all got NTR'ed in some way.

Reactions: camube

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Well i said a few months ago i didn't like the amount of criticism devs were getting, turns out i was right. You guys really demotivated them. I hope they will get on another game and not just leave altogether because they have a lot of talent
isnt about demotivate them ,is about being straight and tru to your intentions ,and they weren't,thy lie from the beggining and when the hot plate return to his hands was to hotter than what they expected,you give personality to a character but you can solve all the problems with this character given a problematic backgroundd to solve all the shit this char did,it was shit hiot the fan from the very start

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
What do you guys think is the closest game out there to this one?
There are a couple swapping/cuckold games I like. ( Pineapple Express, A Couples Duet, A Life worth Living , Babysitters ) Pienapple Express Dev delivers every 30 day or so... so does A Couples Duet.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There are a couple swapping/cuckold games I like. ( Pineapple Express, A Couples Duet, A Life worth Living , Babysitters ) Pienapple Express Dev delivers every 30 day or so... so does A Couples Duet.
Yeah I’ve played all those and am a patron of ALWL and babysitters, I was hoping to hear a good game that I havnt played

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
isnt about demotivate them ,is about being straight and tru to your intentions ,and they weren't,thy lie from the beggining and when the hot plate return to his hands was to hotter than what they expected,you give personality to a character but you can solve all the problems with this character given a problematic backgroundd to solve all the shit this char did,it was shit hiot the fan from the very start
The "problematic backgroundd" was a response to the criticism of Steph, even if the Dev says it was always the plan.

I don't know if they were demotivated or if their bowing to pressure led them to change their story into something unrecognizable, but they got to a point where they seemingly had no path forward.

I will always wonder what the original plan was.

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
STEAM

All work on this project has been suspended

This game is no longer being developed. We've had a change in direction, and I have yet to decide what will ultimately happen with this game.

The game will remain in it's current state. I will adjust some of the content on the page to better reflect the game's current state and the fact that it is no longer being developed.

I appreciate the support we have had over the past year or so, and I apologize that we did not deliver on the expectations we created. But the situation here has changed, and I can offer no assurances that this game will be developed beyond it's current state.

Thank you for taking an interest in our product.
Lmao

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes