3.90 star(s) 30 Votes

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
That made me laugh but I'm still really upset it's abandoned.
Sometimes I think I shouldn't try any new games.
I've decided to do that. I'll play the first part just to see if the renderings and story is what I like. Then I'll just wait until it is finished. Too much disappointment with so many being abandoned.

Reactions: Cidus and Joshy92

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
LMAO Abandoned, gee i wonder why? Should've just let the Dev cook from the beginning instead of shitting on him for every nitpick you have. Let dev stick to their original vision and if you don't like it, move tf on instead of harassing the dev with negativity because the game isn't exactly how you want it. You know who you are. I hope the Dev is able to return to this game with a clear mind and continue his work.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
LMAO Abandoned, gee i wonder why? Should've just let the Dev cook from the beginning instead of shitting on him for every nitpick you have. Let dev stick to their original vision and if you don't like it, move tf on instead of harassing the dev with negativity because the game isn't exactly how you want it. You know who you are. I hope the Dev is able to return to this game with a clear mind and continue his work.
Listen, I agree that devs should stick to their vision, and that people shouldn't be telling devs how to make their game. However, when you make a netorase/swinging game, where you already have a wife/gf from the start, and you're stuck with her the whole game... if you make her an unlikeable piece of shit, and you have no choice but to put up with it, it's bound to cause a certain type of reaction. I do agree people should have just went on about their day, just delete the game and move on. However, I feel like this project was doomed from the start, because again, main woman of the game is shitty.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
I think the main problem is how the dev presented the game to players, he insisted that the player would be in charge, and that it would be possible to play through the game without playing as a complete wimp. Well, that's what he said, and then he wrote a two faced duplicitous cunt of a wife who gaslights the MC at every turn.

You're not allowed to make any judgements of her behavior, you must accept that she has the right to treat you however she wants, she has the right to withhold information from you and you're not allowed to have a problem with this, or the game will punish you by taking away "confidence points", that's right if you're enough of a misogynistic sexist femophobe to ask questions about who the fuck she's bragging to on the phone about how wonderful it is that you've accepted to be cucked by another man, you're going to have your confidence points taken because you're obviously insecure in your masculinity, real men knowingly let women lie straight to their faces and just accept it, it's extremely weak and immature to demand that your wife be honest with you, at least according to the dev.

If however you decide that your wife can do whatever the fuck she wants in every circumstance, set no boundaries what so ever, and you just follow her like a lapdog, then my friend you have "high confidence", at least according to the dev.

So there you go, in my opinion the game dev kind of fucked himself by being a fucking retard who made a game where the MC was the biggest limp dick loser possible, even on so called "high confidence" runs you're required to let your wife walk all over you, literally anyone who got gaslight by their partner the way the MC gets gaslight in this game would immedietly move to separate/divorce, or they'd have to be some kind of turbo cuck. Yeah, the game dev wrote the MC as a complete limp dicked turbo cuck in every scenario regardless of player choice.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I think the main problem is how the dev presented the game to players, he insisted that the player would be in charge, and that it would be possible to play through the game without playing as a complete wimp. Well, that's what he said, and then he wrote a two faced duplicitous cunt of a wife who gaslights the MC at every turn.

You're not allowed to make any judgements of her behavior, you must accept that she has the right to treat you however she wants, she has the right to withhold information from you and you're not allowed to have a problem with this, or the game will punish you by taking away "confidence points", that's right if you're enough of a misogynistic sexist femophobe to ask questions about who the fuck she's bragging to on the phone about how wonderful it is that you've accepted to be cucked by another man, you're going to have your confidence points taken because you're obviously insecure in your masculinity, real men knowingly let women lie straight to their faces and just accept it, it's extremely weak and immature to demand that your wife be honest with you, at least according to the dev.

If however you decide that your wife can do whatever the fuck she wants in every circumstance, set no boundaries what so ever, and you just follow her like a lapdog, then my friend you have "high confidence", at least according to the dev.

So there you go, in my opinion the game dev kind of fucked himself by being a fucking retard who made a game where the MC was the biggest limp dick loser possible, even on so called "high confidence" runs you're required to let your wife walk all over you, literally anyone who got gaslight by their partner the way the MC gets gaslight in this game would immedietly move to separate/divorce, or they'd have to be some kind of turbo cuck. Yeah, the game dev wrote the MC as a complete limp dicked turbo cuck in every scenario regardless of player choice.
You forgot her lectures on trust and honesty lmao, those two always amused me. :ROFLMAO:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I just realized that Gina reminds me a lot of Becca from a game about a guy who is Single Again... that why she's so hot....

• Hey there
Reactions: SlapE

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Came here to see a new update and the abandoned tag hit me like a bus.

Took a look on the "completed" tag to see the list of games that have been finished. It's full of censored hentai, demos or RPGM shit. This one was one of the better games and close to an ending.

With a couple of exceptions I'll be replaying the properly finished ones. Deliverance, here I come.

Last edited:

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know the Daz models used for the characters? With all the Big Brother remakes you'd think someone could do one for this game.

Devs that abandon their games should be required to post the Daz assets for their characters.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Does anyone know the Daz models used for the characters? With all the Big Brother remakes you'd think someone could do one for this game.

Devs that abandon their games should be required to post the Daz assets for their characters.
totally agree with you, but this is part of the parlor culture embedded in avn development. "I'm too tired/give up on this game......oh and no one else is touching it!"

As for your question, I don't know, Steph model looks like Stephanie 8 to me, not sure what custom morphs they did or if that's the right texture. Hair looks like Whitney hair.

Reactions: Jude6

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Listen, I agree that devs should stick to their vision, and that people shouldn't be telling devs how to make their game. However, when you make a netorase/swinging game, where you already have a wife/gf from the start, and you're stuck with her the whole game... if you make her an unlikeable piece of shit, and you have no choice but to put up with it, it's bound to cause a certain type of reaction. I do agree people should have just went on about their day, just delete the game and move on. However, I feel like this project was doomed from the start, because again, main woman of the game is shitty.
That's your opinion. Not all of us felt that way about the wife.

The MC is not the "good guy" in this game. Never was. The whole premise at the beginning of the game was "I want to fuck a hot woman who isn't my wife. Let's see if I can manipulate my wife into fucking another guy so that she can't get mad at me fucking the other woman." There are a couple of ways that the MC tries to do this, depending on which path/confidence you play, but it always starts with the MC wanting to get his wife to give him permission to fuck another woman.

The problem is that people who self-inserted experienced a bunch of cognitive dissonance that they didn't expect. She wasn't a "shitty" person, she was the person created by these actions/reactions. MC tries to force her into being with someone else, she does it, then some players got mad that they succeeded at the thing they tried to do. Then they complained that the game wasn't going the way they wanted. Some players wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

All that said, why didn't the people who think the "main woman of the game is shitty" or "an unlikeable piece of shit" just move on? Honestly, I would love to hear one person explain to me why they kept playing the minute they decided that they didn't like the main female protagonist.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

The MC is not the "good guy" in this game. Never was. The whole premise at the beginning of the game was "I want to fuck a hot woman who isn't my wife. Let's see if I can manipulate my wife into fucking another guy so that she can't get mad at me fucking the other woman." There are a couple of ways that the MC tries to do this, depending on which path/confidence you play, but it always starts with the MC wanting to get his wife to give him permission to fuck another woman.

The problem is that people who self-inserted experienced a bunch of cognitive dissonance that they didn't expect. She wasn't a "shitty" person, she was the person created by these actions/reactions. MC tries to force her into being with someone else, she does it, then some players got mad that they succeeded at the thing they tried to do. Then they complained that the game wasn't going the way they wanted. Some players wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

All that said, why didn't the people who think the "main woman of the game is shitty" or "an unlikeable piece of shit" just move on? Honestly, I would love to hear one person explain to me why they kept playing the minute they decided that they didn't like the main female protagonist.
Maybe because the whole situation with the offer to fuck the coworkers wife arose because MCs wife was desperately craving MMF threesomes and instead of telling her husband, she searched for ways to manipulate him into it, before MC even had the idea. And even if she had this desire herself, she completely freaked out on MC for suggesting the same. Even after she got her wish fulfilled, she doesn't have the courtesy to let MC come to the same score, but instead is openly planing to fuck another guy in his absence (not drinking water...), what was from what I remember never ever part of the agreement. Furthermore, it isn't so that the player had any real choice in this matter, and was railroaded into these choices you criticize for MC. ...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Then couldn't a modified criticism of the game be that the mc is also equally unpalateable to play as?

Because for someone like me, who just wants to see spicy swinger setups, it failed on both those sides - I don't want the mc to try and manipulate his wife merely so he can bang others, at the same time, I don't like the strong ntr-ish 'dread' connotations the existing plot has of 'steph has these unfufilled mmf fantasies she wasn't willing to share'.

As to your final question - I think that's a testament to the writing in the first half of game; the various branches during the Friday night bar visit are done very well - and it felt like more cerebral (contrasted against the masses of moronic game dialogues)....then come the second half of the game, I can understand why there's a sense of bait and switch.

Granted there are many who've complained on this thread that the game doesnt let you have a care-free harem fuckfest, you should know I'm not one of them.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

I never played the game, because of what everyone said about Steph. I didn't know really much at all about the MC, or most of the plot of the game. All that says to me though is that, both the MC and Steph aren't good people, it doesn't change my opinion at all about Steph though. It's straight up cope if you think the MC manipulating her at the beginning of the game suddenly turned her into a shitty person, that's delusional.

Sounds like even more reason to never want to play this game to be honest, the only way I would even be excited if this game came back is if it was a remake, that made the main two characters more tolerable.

I don't hope for any games downfall, unless the dev(s) are straight up scammers or lie to their community/fanbase over and over. I have no reason to wish failure for the devs of this game. If the game ends up coming back, even if it's not a remake, I'll be glad for the people who did enjoy the game in it's original state, even if it's not for me.

So yeah, it is my opinion. Steph IS however, without a doubt, a shitty person. It sounds like the MC isn't so innocent either, sounds like they may be two peas in a pod. Maybe they were meant for each other?

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020

You are manipulating the concepts of cause and effect. The reason for all the decisions of the MC is a consequence of manipulation on the part of Steph. All decisions of the MC are based on false information.
It all started at a Christmas party. Steph's ego demanded to rise above Tori in the group sex skills competition. Steph boasted to a stranger (at the party they were not yet friends) about her rich gangbang experience. She can’t tell her husband, but she can brag to Tori. Steph is the cause of all events.
The role of the MC in the game is determined by three functions: the MC agrees, the MC is happy, the MC forgives everything. If Steph piles up a bunch of crap, the MC will justify it HIMSELF, he never scolds, objects or argues with Steph. A natural question arises: what is Steph afraid of? If on Friday night, after work, the MC sees Steph fucking the football team at home, he will sit with the eyes of an imbecile, the smile of a zombie and forgive everything. Steph absolutely does not know MS, with whom she has been married for four years.
It's funny to watch the miracle of the Immaculate Conception happen on a Friday night. This evening Steph turns into an immaculate virgin. Suddenly all Steph’s vast gangbang experience disappears. She doesn't know that she can get drunk, she doesn't know that she loses control when adding alcohol + sex. Steph turns into a teenager who goes to a party for the first time, tries alcohol for the first time, sees a dick for the first time. Mysteriously, all of Steph's previous experiences disappear. For three days, Steph pretends to be a virgin who accidentally entered a brothel (there is a photo of Steph “the best worker” on the wall).
MC CANNOT MANIPULATE Steph, you cannot manipulate a person who knows ALL the information. It is Steph who is manipulating MC, all decisions and actions of MC are based on false information. Steph could ALWAYS stop things, admit it (if Steph only needs the MC's opinion), but she always only wants a gangbang. On Saturday morning, Steph doesn't demand the MC to talk, she demands Donny's dick. All MC decisions are one big mistake, the REASON for the error is Steph’s lies.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You are manipulating the concepts of cause and effect. The reason for all the decisions of the MC is a consequence of manipulation on the part of Steph. All decisions of the MC are based on false information.
It all started at a Christmas party. Steph's ego demanded to rise above Tori in the group sex skills competition. Steph boasted to a stranger (at the party they were not yet friends) about her rich gangbang experience. She can’t tell her husband, but she can brag to Tori. Steph is the cause of all events.
The role of the MC in the game is determined by three functions: the MC agrees, the MC is happy, the MC forgives everything. If Steph piles up a bunch of crap, the MC will justify it HIMSELF, he never scolds, objects or argues with Steph. A natural question arises: what is Steph afraid of? If on Friday night, after work, the MC sees Steph fucking the football team at home, he will sit with the eyes of an imbecile, the smile of a zombie and forgive everything. Steph absolutely does not know MS, with whom she has been married for four years.
It's funny to watch the miracle of the Immaculate Conception happen on a Friday night. This evening Steph turns into an immaculate virgin. Suddenly all Steph’s vast gangbang experience disappears. She doesn't know that she can get drunk, she doesn't know that she loses control when adding alcohol + sex. Steph turns into a teenager who goes to a party for the first time, tries alcohol for the first time, sees a dick for the first time. Mysteriously, all of Steph's previous experiences disappear. For three days, Steph pretends to be a virgin who accidentally entered a brothel (there is a photo of Steph “the best worker” on the wall).
MC CANNOT MANIPULATE Steph, you cannot manipulate a person who knows ALL the information. It is Steph who is manipulating MC, all decisions and actions of MC are based on false information. Steph could ALWAYS stop things, admit it (if Steph only needs the MC's opinion), but she always only wants a gangbang. On Saturday morning, Steph doesn't demand the MC to talk, she demands Donny's dick. All MC decisions are one big mistake, the REASON for the error is Steph’s lies.
I don't know which of you if giving the correct information, but yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case considering all the shit I've heard about Steph.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Sure, if you believe that the story Steph told in the last two updates was true, then that's what happened. Of course, all of the plot holes you note in the third paragraph (the "Immaculate Conception") only contradict that story.

Funny how none of that was the case at the beginning of the game or for the first 6 or so updates.

Not arguing this with you because you were complaining about Steph months ago, before any of the story was "revealed." Still for the life of me I don't understand why you haven't moved on. You hated the game early in development, you hated the game late in development, and you hate the game after it's been abandoned. Why are you so obsessed with it, that you are still in the thread?

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes