3.90 star(s) 30 Votes

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah he completely rewrote Step's character, at first she came if like she was fixing to go wild n didn't care what you thought. And the last update had her as an abused victim with no clear way forward. I understand some developers will bend a little. But to completely brake the character, I think left him not knowing where to go. It's was like he had to come up a different game then he had originally wanted.

I will have to think before I follow him in the future.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah he completely rewrote Step's character, at first she came if like she was fixing to go wild n didn't care what you thought. And the last update had her as an abused victim with no clear way forward. I understand some developers will bend a little. But to completely brake the character, I think left him not knowing where to go. It's was like he had to come up a different game then he had originally wanted.

I will have to think before I follow him in the future.
From my understanding from conversations that author had on steam that they intended for the abused victim angle for Steph from the beginning. she was supposed to drive you crazy but not drive you away.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
From my understanding from conversations that author had on steam that they intended for the abused victim angle for Steph from the beginning. she was supposed to drive you crazy but not drive you away.
Yes that was the case. The Steph reveal was always part of the original plot even though so many complained about the author giving in to demands, it wasn't the case at all. To quote the dev "It is the story." Steph was never cheating, she was just made to look like she was, that was the original intent. Steph was soften on the high confidence path because she was driving some people away, but the low confidence path she was still much the same.

The reality is we don't know what happened. I know there were at least two devs who didn't always see eye to eye. The breakdown with the dev team may have nothing to do with the content and could be an issue in the dev team itself for all we know.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I like the game, the only problem I have with it was the same problem I have with some of the other games with this narrative. The husband is never allowed to say anything, he's always way over happy bout shit. I like Investigating Lisa, I think that's the name, your given the opportunity the say something and not always accepting of just being the pussy that jerks off the wife is getting pounded thru the sheets. Your not always acting like that idiot Ethan.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I like the game, the only problem I have with it was the same problem I have with some of the other games with this narrative. The husband is never allowed to say anything, he's always way over happy bout shit. I like Investigating Lisa, I think that's the name, your given the opportunity the say something and not always accepting of just being the pussy that jerks off the wife is getting pounded thru the sheets. Your not always acting like that idiot Ethan.
The devs had this thing about Ethan having unconditional love for Steph meaning he would forgive everything she did. Its not how unconditional love works. Having unconditional love doesn't mean you accept bad behaviour and being treated like dirt.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
It's a shame how everything turned out I was looking forward to more sexy time with Steph. She is such a beautiful woman.
Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't even try playing these games because so many end up abandoned.
I just went through my folder of games today. I checked all the ones waiting on updates and a heap were abandoned. Upon reflection I need to be more supportive of devs and the huge amount of time and effort it takes to create these games even if I'm not a fan of all the content.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I just went through my folder of games today. I checked all the ones waiting on updates and a heap were abandoned. Upon reflection I need to be more supportive of devs and the huge amount of time and effort it takes to create these games even if I'm not a fan of all the content.
I agree devs need support. I have bought about fifty AVN's on steam and even though I know it doesn't really help I do it because I like the games.

I can't really afford to use Patreon unfortunately, so steam is my best option. It sucks this game will add to the abandoned pile, but these things happen. I should just focus on the fun I had while playing it.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I agree devs need support. I have bought about fifty AVN's on steam and even though I know it doesn't really help I do it because I like the games.

I can't really afford to use Patreon unfortunately, so steam is my best option. It sucks this game will add to the abandoned pile, but these things happen. I should just focus on the fun I had while playing it.
you can pay only when it's release month too (cancel right after). There are patrons that do that. And there are many devs that deserves more supporters like you.

Reactions: namtab and Joshy92

gimji

Jul 19, 2017
So he cuck out? It kinda funny when the man have a cuck and BBC fetish yet expected the folk from steam to praise it, c'mon, man, just stick to your fetish and stop caring. As for the game, I would say the game is dead the moment people called out his cuck fetish and he went full damage control on it, lmao.

Reactions: BangB420

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
abandoned??????
why????
See here. Apparently the audience hated steph to much (my suspicion)

STEAM

All work on this project has been suspended

This game is no longer being developed. We've had a change in direction, and I have yet to decide what will ultimately happen with this game.

The game will remain in it's current state. I will adjust some of the content on the page to better reflect the game's current state and the fact that it is no longer being developed.

I appreciate the support we have had over the past year or so, and I apologize that we did not deliver on the expectations we created. But the situation here has changed, and I can offer no assurances that this game will be developed beyond it's current state.

Thank you for taking an interest in our product.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
from the start i knew this was a mistake,a sham,why ??well my friends when you use your mouth to shit,does that,after i saw the first conversation between mc and his friend already knew it that only with mc wife entanglement mc would possible remotely fuck anyone else,or in this case his friend wife,hahhaha now is ee many of the DUDESthat ask for this being all paranoic about why dev shut down this,easy,dev come to a point of no return when all the lies they were sell to ppl need to end,and no i dont belive they didnt knein what direction this could end.......fuck them

Reactions: MAD6999

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I mean I would say I'm surprised, but I'm not. If you're going to make a swinging/netorase game, your partner, the main girl of the game, has to be a likeable decent person. I mean likeable by the average person's standards, not Joshy standards. :LOL:
Yeah, for Steph, any more permanent option of swapping would be more suitable...

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes