• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
what if it is some some kind of NTR conundrum? Maybe the authors of those games are unable to continue if there's a way for the male MC to actually be in counterstance which in this game started to appear a few updates ago with the wife being the "bad guy" and the mc being able to be angry. Usually those moment where the mc can adopt distance, disinterest disapproval disappear along the updates but here it happened too late... they may have hit a point where the authors started to encounter difficulty writing, the wife can't be bad, she can't encounter retribution for her actions they're not wired that way. If this game ends someday it will probably be after severe rewriting to let the mc be cucked, pegged etc and the wife able to freely enjoy bbc and all the rest

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I feel like this game could easily be completed after a couple updates. It's close enough to an ending already. You could add two endings, one that they divorce and another they go have a wild orgy. And if they are no longer working on a trilogy they don't have to worry about any continuity with further games.

I think the most important thing is to finish this even if it's haphazard and bad at least it will be a finished game. The most important thing is to complete it and not gain the stigma of a Dev who doesn't finish their game people payed for. That will stick with you for a long time into your future works.

Most of your work is a learning experience, it's never going to live up fully to what you envisioned.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I feel like this game could easily be completed after a couple updates. It's close enough to an ending already. You could add two endings, one that they divorce and another they go have a wild orgy. And if they are no longer working on a trilogy they don't have to worry about any continuity with further games.

I think the most important thing is to finish this even if it's haphazard and bad at least it will be a finished game. The most important thing is to complete it and not gain the stigma of a Dev who doesn't finish their game people payed for. That will stick with you for a long time into your future works.

Most of your work is a learning experience, it's never going to live up fully to what you envisioned.
to be fair, he never had the patreon milker monetization model - they released it as a full product on steam for some paltry 6 bucks or whatever when a bulk of the game had already been done-(up to tori's house visit I think?), so as far as I'm concered he's under no further obligation.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
to be fair, he never had the patreon milker monetization model - they released it as a full product on steam for some paltry 6 bucks or whatever when a bulk of the game had already been done-(up to tori's house visit I think?), so as far as I'm concered he's under no further obligation.
I agree I got my money's worth out of the game a long time ago. It's just the random browser who comes upon the game and finds it abandoned. Already see a bunch of hate on Steam forums... although not that strange for steam forums. For future games it will just add additional stress trying to establish it and gain funding.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I agree I got my money's worth out of the game a long time ago. It's just the random browser who comes upon the game and finds it abandoned. Already see a bunch of hate on Steam forums... although not that strange for steam forums. For future games it will just add additional stress trying to establish it and gain funding.
Exactly. We have got our money's worth. However, to bring another game on to Steam he is going to have change his name etc to get away from the stigma of the failed game. It's unfortunate as it is close to being finished. In saying that he did indicate there may be a resolution coming with the game, so its wait and see. It would be in Too Perilous best interest going forward to bring some sort of finish to the game I think.

Reactions: Goodthrust

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
Exactly. We have got our money's worth. However, to bring another game on to Steam he is going to have change his name etc to get away from the stigma of the failed game. It's unfortunate as it is close to being finished. In saying that he did indicate there may be a resolution coming with the game, so its wait and see. It would be in Too Perilous best interest going forward to bring some sort of finish to the game I think.
i was supporting this dev, but now i will NEVER EVER support any other dev unless its a complete game. its getting ridicules people like this can make promises and then rob us. This dev should never be allowed on steam again and forced to pay back every penny he stole. destroys the trust even for good devs

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
i was supporting this dev, but now i will NEVER EVER support any other dev unless its a complete game. its getting ridicules people like this can make promises and then rob us. This dev should never be allowed on steam again and forced to pay back every penny he stole. destroys the trust even for good devs
Check out "Pineapple Express" The dev has started and completed 4 games and soon the 5th ( The Best) He works on a 30 day release schedule too. Another good on the a Couples duet. Also 30 days.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
the only redeeming quality about this project is that the dev doesn't have a patreon to milk and scam customers like countless other devs do when abandoning their projects, bought it on steam a year ago and kept waiting for it to deliver after showing initial promise but after countless unnecessary rewrites and backpedaling, updates (if you can call them that lol) that added barely any values whatsoever it was expected that this AVN will eventually be dead and buried.

it reached a breaking point for me during the Tori's big awaited disappointing event where i was waiting for Jason to dominate Steph but we only got couple shockingly disappointing renders and that's it ???????????????? and then the event ended abruptly with a dialogue galore WTF ?????????????

you would think after a year of the dev bombarding you with news about his project in the what's new section in your library that we'll get somewhere........ well time to delete and forget this thing ever existed :(

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Check out "Pineapple Express" The dev has started and completed 4 games and soon the 5th ( The Best) He works on a 30 day release schedule too. Another good on the a Couples duet. Also 30 days.
Can also vouch for this, regardless of if one is a fan of a particular game of his, dimagio is a persistent hard worker and delivers.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Developer never did his own thing, would get feedback then go change all the dialogue for the next update. I like the original version, except for making the man to ignorant of what was really goin on.
They had a plan for what they wanted, but he let folks talk him out of what he really wanted and just lost interest. If he had keep to the original script I think he wouldn't have lost interest. That's me though.

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
Developer never did his own thing, would get feedback then go change all the dialogue for the next update. I like the original version, except for making the man to ignorant of what was really goin on.
They had a plan for what they wanted, but he let folks talk him out of what he really wanted and just lost interest. If he had keep to the original script I think he wouldn't have lost interest. That's me though.
The game wasn't that bad, but it had a lot of negative things, one of which was that the protagonist was a jerk, his face was always the same regardless of whatever topic was talked about with him.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I think the problem was trying to write a love interest that is supposed to make the MC feel suspicious of her but still wanting it to be a loving romantic story. It's difficult to do even when fully planned out as people will perceive it at different levels.

I think the rewrites help with some of it but it also started causing just a mess of messaging of the story that cascaded a bit out of control. Sections of the game just felt like different Genre's of adult visual novels. Sorry not Genre's like 2 different stories playing out in the same game.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I kind of agree that the game died by user feedback. When you try to please everybody, especially the loudest squeaky wheels, the product suffers and the developer is bound to lose whatever passion drove the project in the first place. The characters need to be flawed for the story to be interesting. That's why I support VNs like Friends in Need despite its jerkass protagonist and insipid stable of needy girls. Over in that game, the players were whining about Nikki so the dev gave them a joke mod to remove her which abruptly ended the game because without her there was no game. That's how you handle the peanut gallery if you ask me. If the audience is whining, sniveling, and caterwauling over a fucking glass of water and these are the individuals the dev is trying to mollify instead of moving on and trying to see where the story goes next it is a sign that the project is a sinking ship.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I kind of agree that the game died by user feedback. When you try to please everybody, especially the loudest squeaky wheels, the product suffers and the developer is bound to lose whatever passion drove the project in the first place. The characters need to be flawed for the story to be interesting. That's why I support VNs like Friends in Need despite its jerkass protagonist and insipid stable of needy girls. Over in that game, the players were whining about Nikki so the dev gave them a joke mod to remove her which abruptly ended the game because without her there was no game. That's how you handle the peanut gallery if you ask me. If the audience is whining, sniveling, and caterwauling over a fucking glass of water and these are the individuals the dev is trying to mollify instead of moving on and trying to see where the story goes next it is a sign that the project is a sinking ship.
Yeah, devs should never give into the demands of the babies who can't handle that not all games will be to their liking. I for one am not interested in playing this game, but I can appreciate the dev regardless because I know it takes a lot of work. The only time I ever directly shame and bash a dev and their game, is when a dev straight up lies and misrepresents what their game is. That's a whole other can of worms that I won't get into though.

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes