4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
Now i have restarted the game and it's all ok, until there is an error after the screen 1:

Maybe this is the end of the game for the moment?
1st time I've played this game and got the same problem

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well I think nobody will search so for all of you here is the post of Saruh :
Patroen post: Guys i failed you...T_T

So, i tried all i could to deliver the full update, but there was to much to add, i'm still working, (Just resting a little bit now) but this night will be a sleepless one, but so i don't leave you guys hanging i patched up everything that i've done until now, so i can give you something, so let's call it a 0.1.5 out of the 0.2 that i thought i would be able to deliver, the thing is that to do the proofreading and patch everything was more of a work than i thought, but as soon i'm finished i'll post it right way, i'm really sorry but this is a lesson i have to learn, this release date is not something to take lightly, so here are the link to this incomplete version...

#There are 3 of the 7 in-game days that i have to deliver but those which are the most exciting days of the game so keep tuned as i'm done i'll post it...

M

MantisK

I get to this point and all options bring me to an error page, luckily it has ROLLBACK. Game no more play!

upload_2017-9-30_15-33-52.png

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hi it's me again, i didn't finished yet but, i noticed that you guys were spotting a few bugs so here a fixed version:
Mac.:
#!100HDa4S!OvI_7SBuDcAPmdEeYdx0sO3xAa_r_UDCEweyfYRli4c
Pc.:
#!U48DVJJT!LJZ6tqb23Ge0AvBW-Lt_Ut86hSyIvHY4dPD-qlGtf08
If guys spot anything else please report tome here or in the F95zone, thank you for your support and patience!
Saruh

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hi, i spoted several mini bugs and typos and i'll fix it as soon as i get home, today is a work day and i can't find a way to do it remotely from my phone so it'll have to wait, but as soon as i get home i'll have a look the bath is not showing because of a typo and the scene in the clothes store are not supost to happen that way...

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I managed to fix it the remote connection with my pc is back as soon as the upload is finished i'll post the links

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Here, i fixed everything that i found, there shouldn't have any bugs left...

Pc:

Mac.:

Reactions: Ekzar and testor

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
thanks for fix, im a big fan of your work. Will subscribe to your patreon when i can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saruh Games

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Here, i fixed everything that i found, there shouldn't have any bugs left...

Pc:

Mac.:
Now all is fixed... many thanks! Waiting for 2.0 version...

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
@Saruh the update was quite some content that was high quality.dont be dissapointed just plan better.make a schedule.try to stick to monthly releases

Reactions: Saruh Games
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes