4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Somethings I need to clarify with you guys...
First, this new version that I post on my patreon page is not the same game, IT'S A NEW GAME USING THE SAME PLOT AND CHARACTERS, it end up being way more that just a revamp, so it's not the same game, the first Angelica's Temptation is indeed abandoned, the game I'm working now is called Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning, and this confusion is my fault I wasn't totally clear before.

Second, a lot of people have been asking me the difference between the Free, Bull, Cuck's End and The Dom Edition, So he it is, The Bull version it will have Additional content with Mark only, if you played the game already you'll see that it's only the intro but it have a lot of content, so this intro in the Bull's Edition also tells about Mark's with a lot of scenes and even some animations, the same goes for the Cuck's End which complements the Bull's Edition, telling the additional story of Mark and Henry and their past together
As for the Dom Edition it will be a way more complete story, telling the story of all the 4 protagonist, those being Angelica, Aria, Mark and Henry, so the Dom Edition is the most complete because it contains the point of view of the 4 of them

Third, I'll make an exception in this first release and on the Oct/20th I will post on the F95 the all 4 versions so you guys can see the difference for yourselves

That's it I hope I have been clear, there's only three days until the official release, just wait a little more or support me on patreon and get the game before the community :cool:

Thank you all for your patience

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Saruh can't we start a new thread here (named "Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning") and link to it. That should avoid the confusion
Sure, that would be Ideal, is just that I wanted to do that on Oct/20th, but I don't see why not...

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's temptation" version "0.2.7".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's temptation" versione "0.2.7".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
anybody home???
Is there any get the gamd frm patreon?? the latest update

Thankyou

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
yes, he made an update two days back bt can't find it, except for patreon obviously

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes