4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Patreon post 1#:
About 30% ...I Guess

Well guys i'm here to tell you about the progress in the update, i finished writing the story on Ren'py, this update will bring to you guys a lot of sexy moments, in a previous post i said that i was planning to split the game in four paths which i did since the start of this uodate, but i won't give you any more spoliers, so that bring us to the 30 % mark i guess, now all that's left is rendering, testing , proofreading and lauching.

I already started to render the scenes, but i like to remind you guys that i'm doing all of that in a Core i5 notebook, while i work and also on my days off, so since redering is the part that takes more time is still pretty soon to give you guys a date...

Having said all that, i thank you all for your support and pacient

Patreon post 2#:

Just to keep you guys excited

What's up guys! I came baring gifts, some teasers of the next update, i'm going as fast as i can with the rendering process but it'll still take some time but here's something to keep you guys excited...

AngVisitAS1-7.png
Also as i said to you guys this update will be bigger than the first version, like really bigger i thought it was going to be like twice the amount of renders but its going to be way more, but i'm still on time so no worries there...
AngMaMonNightS1-6.png

So just to keep you guys posted without giving you any spoilers, this game will show you guys a lot of choices and consequences...some of then will be fun others not so much, at least not for Angelica and her mariage....

AngMarkKiss.png

So, that's it...

Thank you for your support and pacient, see you guys soon...

Saruh

PS: Sorry for the poor grammar =/

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Patreon post 1#:
About 30% ...I Guess

Well guys i'm here to tell you about the progress in the update, i finished writing the story on Ren'py, this update will bring to you guys a lot of sexy moments, in a previous post i said that i was planning to split the game in four paths which i did since the start of this uodate, but i won't give you any more spoliers, so that bring us to the 30 % mark i guess, now all that's left is rendering, testing , proofreading and lauching.

I already started to render the scenes, but i like to remind you guys that i'm doing all of that in a Core i5 notebook, while i work and also on my days off, so since redering is the part that takes more time is still pretty soon to give you guys a date...

Having said all that, i thank you all for your support and pacient

Patreon post 2#:

Just to keep you guys excited

What's up guys! I came baring gifts, some teasers of the next update, i'm going as fast as i can with the rendering process but it'll still take some time but here's something to keep you guys excited...

View attachment 10735
Also as i said to you guys this update will be bigger than the first version, like really bigger i thought it was going to be like twice the amount of renders but its going to be way more, but i'm still on time so no worries there...
View attachment 10736

So just to keep you guys posted without giving you any spoilers, this game will show you guys a lot of choices and consequences...some of then will be fun others not so much, at least not for Angelica and her mariage....

View attachment 10737

So, that's it...

Thank you for your support and pacient, see you guys soon...

Saruh

PS: Sorry for the poor grammar =/
Keep up the good work man, I'm pretty excited to see what you have coming up!

Reactions: Saruh Games

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Patreon post: So, we are reaching the 50%...

What's up guys?!

So i'm here just tp let you guys know that i already rendered about 45% of all that is to render, the construction of the scenes are going really smooth, also, i learned a new trick or two the can help spped up the rendering process a lil bit, but it will take some time but as the title of the post says we reached the 50% by now onlo half way but with my job and personal life stuff i think i'm managing very well there's still the a way to go but we will get there soon enough.

Once i thank you all for your patient and suport

See you guys soon and here another peek for you...

AngFantasyS1-3.png

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Patreon pots: Reaching the final line!

So, what's up guys?

I came to give a quick update on the progress, we're now on the final line of the rendering process, I've already made 5 of the seven in-game days some really short others really long, we have like at least 250 renders locked and ready but there's still at least more 60 to go but maybe more than that, which is very good by my account.

Also i'd like to apologize for the lack of contact in this month, i had some troubles in my job so i can take my notebook with me anymore, but i figured out a way that i can access remotely from my cellphone, so now i can do even more without the risk of been caught there, and i had my birthday i this month too, so i got really drunk in one of my day off.

The good new is that i can certainly assure you guys that the game update will be released next month and if everything continue to go smoothly as they are it will be by early or mid September, well i guess that is guys thank you for you patience and support , see you guys soon!

Saruh

Oh and here your monthly gift

AngFantasyS1-5.png

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Nah just the 0.2 update this game is going to be long and hard, since is the first there a lot of things i want to try and in terms of story content there a lot of shit to take out of my head too...

Reactions: Krull
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes