3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
A breakfast with angelica

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dear friends good morning,

First of all, I want to thank all of you who waited patiently for my update. I am very happy about my progress on my new animations of this game. That's why I decided to release an update before 0.1.5 for 10$+ patrons (0.1.4). This is a special update because I want to show you my progress with the hope that you understand how much I'm working on the third day of Angelica Origins ( ...and also for the impatient patrons, lol).

So be ready! ;)

Angelica loves you.
Mike.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Dear friend,

I'm very happy to present Angelica Origins 0.1.4:

Gameplay Improved:
1- Added "Skip Intro" option;

2- Added "instantly text" option to make skip test more faster (hold W);

3- Added "auto dash" option to have Angi always run;

4- All this things are easily accessible from pause menu on "System settings".

5- You can find a "save 7" at the end of day 2 with all scene unlocked in the recollection gallery.

Info and stats of Angelica Origins 0.1.4:
1- 350+ Images;

2- 14 animations;

3- Day 3 is more free roaming with 1 missable side quest and 5 collectibles whom unlock 5 extra sexy images (2 of them requested by the 2 top tier patrons).

New public version:
Are you still not an Angelica's Patrons? What are you waiting for? Try my new public version Angelica Origins 0.1.1. I hope you will like it!

Mike.

PS: WARNING! THE SIDE QUEST IS MISSABLE!

randa

May 7, 2017
I run in the follow bug:

After I left school and talked with Alessia (Party Invitation), I rjoin with Simon but then I got stuck. Can't move anymore.
I tryed to approach him from all 3 angles, but always the same. Any idea how to solve it?
Thanks

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I check the scripts in this scene and it seem everything is fine... I don't know what happen to your save... have you try to load a previous save?

PS: Version 0.1.4a is out today...

randa

May 7, 2017
well i did tray 2 saves, but I will go with the new version and see if all is well.
Thanks a lot.

M

MantisK

Guess old saves doesnt work?
I copied my old saves, but it seems only a little was added, though I left the school. It may have had content hidden, the free roam is weakly described and is a time suck device to make a little seem like a lot.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I tried the first release months ago. Really enjoyed it but for the life of me I cannot remember where it finished. I remember the job sex scene with the black girl, the friend spying on Angelica and her mother finding him. After that though no idea.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I didn't give the permission to share this link, but I hope you will help me to find more support. So please,I really need help and a lot. Here some info about version 0.1.4a:

Gameplay Improved:

1- Added "Skip Intro" option;

2- Added "instantly text" option to make skip test more faster (hold W);

3- Added "auto dash" option to have Angi always run;

4- All this things are easily accessible from pause menu on "System settings".

5- You can find a "save 7" at the end of day 2 with all scene unlocked in the recollection gallery.

6- New Main menu image and New Intro;

7- Three bugs fixed.

Info and stats of Angelica Origins 0.1.4a:

1- 350+ Images;

2- 14 animations;

3- Day 3 is more free roaming with (WARNING!) 1 MISSABLE SIDE QUEST! and 5 collectibles whom unlock 5 extra sexy images (2 of them requested by the 2 top tier patrons).

LITTLE HELP:

1- Collectibles: You have to find a white cat, not talking with random people: 1- first cat is behind the school building; 2 and 3 are in the Central district; 4 and 5 are in the West District.

2- Side quest: Is easily missable. You can find "the person who need help" during school break time after you talk with Carlo and Simone.

VERSION 0.1.5:

I want to remember that 0.1.5 with 2 new scenes will be released for 15$+ patrons. Check my real time progress in the link above in my patrons page.

Reactions: SholBlerk

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
IT was so long ago i played this so sorry for a stupid question but where do i find the recollection gallery?

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
When you go to sleep choose to dream. this is the collection gallery. make a save here.

randa

May 7, 2017
@Kelo the 1.4a resolved my problem. Thanks. I do like the game and some lines are realy funny.
Keep up the good work !!

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
In patreon games, being talked about female protagonist, even sluts fucked version 0.8 or 0.9. She is virgin, I think my life not enough to see her in action may be my childeren see that.:tf: I like slow corruption but that slow, so slow. Over 1 year groping not my thing.

I will wait until next or other release. We will see what kind game it is. So slow corruption or good corruption game. Good luck by the way.

Sorry for my English.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes