• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Dear friends,
I'm working for version 0.2 and everything is fine. This next version will be with free roaming, side quests(3) and maybe collectibles with extra images chosen by high tiers.
So, this version will take me more time to finish and I want to warn you before the wait will be difficult. I'm starting to think about an early release only for Angelica's lovers patrons. This will help me to test my new version too.

Thank you for your support.
Mike.

Last edited:
M

MantisK

Dear friends,
I'm working for version 0.2 and everything is fine. This next version will be with free roaming, side quests(3) and maybe collectibles with extra images chosen by high tiers.
So, this version will take me more time to finish and I want to warn you before the wait will be difficult. I'm starting to think about an early release only for Angelica's lovers patrons. This will help me to test my new version too.

Thank you for your support.
Mike.
I'm getting freezes in the pizzeria. It wouldn't give the order for the 4 pizza's, and took forever to get away from the table, then after multiple blind tries I got the order, the it skipped at meeting back with boss and froze trying to leave.
I have plenty of RAM and play dozens of games on various maker platforms, so not my system, I hope. I tried to save there, don't think it will play if I saved in a freeze, though.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Day 1 or Day 2? If your problem is in day 1, try my full demo for free from my website to see if you still have this problem. If your problem is in day 2 maybe you're playing an old version. My game is tested by me and my patrons and every bug is corrected immediately.

Little hint: If you talk again with customer after their order, they'll repeat wich pizzas they want... ;)

Thanks for playing my game.

Reactions: Krull

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It's shopping time!

Dear friends,
Angelica needs to change her clothes. Her friend Alessia wants to help her, Angelica is shy but she trust her friend. She need to do a little step to show her "hidden beauty". Do you agree? Do you want to change the clothes of our heroine? Become active! In the next days I will post a poll and all the $ 5 + patrons will vote and decide how Angelica will dress in the upcoming versions of the game.

Be ready! Which dress will win? Do you think you can win?

Help Alessia to choose new clothes for Angelica.

PS: In future there will also be a new poll for his new hair... Don't miss these decisions!

Mike.

Reactions: Krull and SholBlerk

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This seems promising, but will this game be released to the public or only patreon backers?
The last version is always for patrons, actually is version 0.1A for 5$+ and 0.1.1 for 15$+.

The previous version "Full Demo" is free for all.

All the version you can find on internet are not perfecly updated. I work so hard for this game and I need support to go on.

Thanks.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Update is crazy! Hah, never expected that scene with mom. It was insane. I love it! That cockblock was real. :eek:penedeyewink: Drunk mom = best mom. At least in this game. I bet this mom can easily become real love rival to Angelica, if give her chance. Scene with Erica was very lit too. And i like how Angelica's transformations go.

Reactions: Watsonholmes

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Update is crazy! Hah, never expected that scene with mom. It was insane. I love it! That cockblock was real. :eek:penedeyewink: Drunk mom = best mom. At least in this game. I bet this mom can easily become real love rival to Angelica, if give her chance. Scene with Erica was very lit too. And i like how Angelica's transformations go.
Lol! I've made the drunk scene to make my patron laugh! Lol

==================================================

New ideas, new tier,... new Angelica Origins!

Dear followers,

thanks to some advices from my best patrons, I have a lot of things in mind to improve my game:

Some new ideas:

1. I know how to improve a little bit my images quality (I'll test a new software today);

2. DONE!!! (I'll add a skip intro for people who want to start a new game);

3. DONE!!! (If possible, I want to speed up skip text for the same reason);

4. DONE!!! I've found a new script that add "auto dash" to avoid playing holding shift button. (Next episode I'll use Rpg Maker Mv for the mouse option).

I hope it work, but I dont' know if this new scripts will ruin your old saves... but I think "auto dash" it's a great thing!

New tier:

I'm thinking to add a new higher tier as some patron suggested me; this new tier will be limited and the patron with this tier will choose one (or two if you're the only patron in this tier) extra images to put in my game's collectibles. This image will be:

1. with the name of patron wrote in a corner:

2. patron can choose the character, clothes, pose, situations in accord to my possibility of course (you can't ask me things that I don't have or I can do it, but I'll do my best):

3. this extra images will be acessible inside the game only for 10$+ patrons with a secret password;

4. due to the limited spots of this tier (1 or 2 for now...) patron have to contact me before I'll create it.

These are my new temporary ideas, I have a lot of work to do now. Let me know what do you think!

Let's make this game, an awesome game togheter!

Mike.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I very like your choice in music. And images quality is pretty high too, definitely better than many people on patreon i follow.
And I don't have a powerful PC... Imagine if with a good support I can buy a better one... ;)

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
This is a decent experience, and I'm hoping it eventually ends up completed. More importantly, though, Angelica is 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚.

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
Nice Game!!! I played the Demo and tried now the next episode. But my old save isn't working. I guess the problem ist, that Angelica took her Money in the Pizzeria already in the Demo. Now i can't leabe the Pizzeria, cause it said, that i have to take the money before. But the money isn't there anymore.
Any idea, how i can solve the problem?

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thank you guys! As you can see I made a lot of change between demo and version 0.1. And 0.1 that you find here is not updated and bug fixed, sorry. Old saves can't work with new versions. Last version is 0.1.1 with recollection gallery day 2 and the start of day 3.

Another good news is that in 0.2, with auto dash e instant text, replay my game is more faster. And in 0.2 you will find free roaming with side quest and collectibles with extra sexy images! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SholBlerk

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
Thank you guys! As you can see I made a lot of change between demo and version 0.1. And 0.1 that you find here is not updated and bug fixed, sorry. Old saves can't work with new versions.
Thanks for the answer. But even your game is very interesting, it's a little bit boring to play a game twice.
If old saves aren't working, maybe you should offer a new save, which is working and starts right there, where the part of the new story begins. Just an idea.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
What's the difference between 1.a and 1.1? Will non 15$ patrons have a chance for the recollection gallery later onwards?

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks for the answer. But even your game is very interesting, it's a little bit boring to play a game twice.
If old saves aren't working, maybe you should offer a new save, which is working and starts right there, where the part of the new story begins. Just an idea.
You can replay the first 2 days in 30 min if you know what to do. First 2 day are very linear.
In 0.1.1 there is a save before the end of day 2 with all scene unlocked.

What's the difference between 1.a and 1.1? Will non 15$ patrons have a chance for the recollection gallery later onwards?
0.1.1 has recollection gallery day 2 and the start of day 3. All version will have a recollection gallery (Full Demo, 0.1a, 0.1.1).

and 0.2 will have collectibles with extra images.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes