• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
It should be a bigger update learning about Angelica's Origin and finally some side quests to have some fun with

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
Hi. What to do with alessia after conversation with the old lady? Shool and class empty. Also walked all map but npthing found. Is it a bug or somithing?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hi. What to do with alessia after conversation with the old lady? Shool and class empty. Also walked all map but npthing found. Is it a bug or somithing?
It's the end of this version. There is even screen with "That's it etc." appears when you go to the center of town.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Dear friends,

My patrons choosed the new casual clothes of Angi. Alessia is happy and ready to help her shy friend and our heroine to improve her look! And you? Are you ready?

The 14th animation of the game is done and I'm very excited about next update. Check my progress here:

20th August was the THIRD MONTH after the first release (20th May Demo test) and I'm very happy about my patrons and their support: I'm very grateful!

But I need more help and support to make my work more faster. As you can see my game is full of animations and images with environment and this require a lot of support and a powerful PC. So help me to spread the voice if you think that Angelica's project deserve it. Thanks!

Have a nice day!

Mike.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes