• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

conde

Jul 2, 2017
hello .chapter 1 Gets branded when ana go to the house for second time with robi. any sugestion??

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
I just read it again, thank you. Sorry English is not my first language, it would be nice that I can chose either son or his friend.
No prob dude, English is my first language, and I'm awful at it! But I don't think this game is going to have an incest theme, more about the friend. Which is fine, there are plenty of dregs out there that have incest as their thing. Hell, I'm glad that there's a thing that doesn't have incest!

Reactions: Oblivion90

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
No prob dude, English is my first language, and I'm awful at it! But I don't think this game is going to have an incest theme, more about the friend. Which is fine, there are plenty of dregs out there that have incest as their thing. Hell, I'm glad that there's a thing that doesn't have incest!
Its just that, you think you have the choice but no a big and nice game over in the face if you reject the friend :HeyGuys:

Reactions: Paprika

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
How do I get this in game?

I think that is part of the images from the recollection room (or cg room what ever the name is) which you access after you finish the first chapter.

Void Star

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Can anyone provide a save to where Ch.1 ended? It seems it doesn't want to read my save files.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
From 's patreon page
"

Four short videos (17.3 MB). Probably three of them will be included in next update. Since they are for part 'played' in Chapter 2, version 0.1, you will not need to play that part of the game to see them. FPS is low - my hardware doesn't manage more."

harala

Jun 12, 2017
From 's:
"This are some 'bigger' pictures, additional pictures and animations from that version."

This game have very good story line and very good animations. I hope He get more support for his work.

Reactions: erikus

harala

Jun 12, 2017
Thank you for new version.
And one word: WOW!
Amazing update. Amazing animations. Thank you PikoLeo

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes