Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
mhhh.. the game finish in School at Amanda's cabinet? just after you enter school? or am i just stuck?

nvm i found that i have to move a littlev around till it sais to go to amanda.
Anyway
If you like a game where you are a super slutty that fucks around
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is a pretty good game 8/10 it would receive a 10/10 only with proper english and a better 3d, but the animation are pretty good for beeing sexvilla/illusion art
Same here, i had to exit the school, get the text about Amanda, re-enter school.

Reactions: animation

bardo

Nov 26, 2016
Not bad, not a huge fan of using art from another game though... especially not for supporting people on Patreon.

persnik

Jun 22, 2017
Proper English does not seem to be a requirement for a somewhat successful Patreon account, so long as the game is a taboo genre.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
¡Ay, caramba! Just reading the text in the screenshots was enough to put me off :eek:
Yup. I've said it before: in this type of game, if you're not using full animation and voice acting, the language has to be crafted well to set the scene in your mind. Without that, nothing else matters.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
I love this game's animations. Yes, have some bugs. But story not bad at all.
Today .92 will be release. Hope some one upload.
And hope also author get more support on patreon too.

Void Star

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
(2017.07.27)
You're a god. Thank you.

Oh damn. For people that care, no gameplay is added, just some changes that actually broke my saves after visiting the dude's house where he lives (so if someone has a broken save that can't progress you have to go back to where you meet him in the woods)

Last edited:
Reactions: Master Mirror

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
27. 7. 2017. Improved version . Valkyrs went thru text and had made some improvement, some correction, and some suggestion. Thank you, man. I had also added some text (I hope with fewer errors than the first time). This could be version 1.0, but I have yet to made up my mind. Namely, for Chapter 2 I'm working on new rooms (for CG) and that includes whole Ana's apartment and Robi's room. I would like to have in both chapters same rooms and that means redoing some half of the pictures from chapter
I think this is just an upgrade version from the previous version. So, nothing new is being added.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes