Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Story is sub-par, nothing special. Same for the characters. Visually it's bad and the choices matter less than in a telltale game. There's absolutely no weight to your choices except that 2 choices give you a game over (Which sucks to begin with). Creator should have just kept the choices out to begin with, if he doesn't actually give you a choice. There's multiple parts where you can get soft-locked just by talking to an NPC form the wrong angle or moving on a certain tile from the wrong direction, as well as by leaving an area and going back. Content is plenty in quantity, but very lacking in quality.

Overall this game is worth a fap, but still pretty bad.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I've said it before, I'll say it again: if you're making a game like this for a language you're not fluent in, the least you could do is run it through a good spelling & grammar checking program. Better yet, get someone to proof-read.

M

MantisK

Is Ch 2 supposed to dead end when dropping off Robi? I tried going home, but it sent me back to city. Not having a journal or map is exhausting.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Is Ch 2 supposed to dead end when dropping off Robi? I tried going home, but it sent me back to city. Not having a journal or map is exhausting.
When you drop him you drive down and you go back to city .. to your "backyard" where you went from and hit enter.

You have to go into building from back. Dont use the front door.

M

MantisK

When you drop him you drive down and you go back to city .. to your "backyard" where you went from and hit enter.

You have to go into building from back. Dont use the front door.
First, I doubt I can remember all the turns to get there, but it STOPPED ME saying Zidan was in the Northwest!

Luis

Mar 12, 2017
hey some help please i dowlond the second chapter but it say no archive found

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes