Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
mega link for uptade 0.6+??
We'll have to wait for days like New Year edition and again will not be published in the "latest updetes".I think that administrators do not like this game, and for this reason the maximum ignored.Patience is a virtue my friend.

Reactions: ManuZero

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I restarted new game of ver 0.6. Ana 1st time to Robi apartment (306) and meet Ivan. Then after sex with Robi, she said I need to go, bye. But she cannot leave the apartment. The main door does not open.
Then I played the game of ver 0.4 to check, it has no such problem. Is it a bug in ver 0.6? Please help.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I restarted new game of ver 0.6. Ana 1st time to Robi apartment (306) and meet Ivan. Then after sex with Robi, she said I need to go, bye. But she cannot leave the apartment. The main door does not open.
Then I played the game of ver 0.4 to check, it has no such problem. Is it a bug in ver 0.6? Please help.
Yes, it is a bug. I have 'reused' map and make a mistake.
You could either play version 0.5 (free on my Patreon page and then continue with 0.6+) or wait for a couple of days for 0.6+ to be for free download.

BillyKidd

Jun 1, 2017
I loaded up a .5 save and ran into a black screen issue. Ana was tired and went to work, agreed that blonde friend could see my son, went home and slept, picked up husband, he does anal, Ana calls boy and black screen.

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I loaded up a .5 save and ran into a black screen issue. Ana was tired and went to work, agreed that blonde friend could see my son, went home and slept, picked up husband, he does anal, Ana calls boy and black screen.
After picking-up Peter (husband) on the Railway station, you must drive on the road/street. That trigger other events...

Reactions: BillyKidd
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes