RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.03 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
How do I finish "Bedtime Tails" it says check on Lisa but nothing happen when I talk to her in the morning
Oh, it looks like I'm not properly hiding her around town at this stage of her quest. If you visit her home the door should be ajar. If not then that's a different problem and shoot me your save so i can look to see what's happened.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Oh, it looks like I'm not properly hiding her around town at this stage of her quest. If you visit her home the door should be ajar. If not then that's a different problem and shoot me your save so i can look to see what's happened.
That's strange I deleted the post cuz I found her
Thanks for the reply
Now I'm wondering which route you'll focus on. Which one will have more scenes

Juiaru

Jun 3, 2023
Does anybody know how to do the statue puzzle in gorras offering quest? I checked the walkthrough but it only gave me a hint even though it's a walkthrough. The puzzle makes no sense to me.

• Haha
Reactions: bucefala

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Also to the dev I wholeheartedly recommend reusing assets for different scenarios involving the same characters. It saves time, money, third party artists and all you need is some photoshop fuckery and to make new dialogue for the event so that it feels like a different scene.

For example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Also to the dev I wholeheartedly recommend reusing assets for different scenarios involving the same characters. It saves time, money, third party artists and all you need is some photoshop fuckery and to make new dialogue for the event so that it feels like a different scene.

For example

That's a great edit.
Trust me Ido do this and keep them in my mind. I'm just a bit slow at em. Been trying to add one or two alt versions of scenes per update but my commitment to solid writing and good setup prevents me from really churning them out. I even hate it when my "play scene again" is identical to the first time it's played, they almost all have at least a minor dialogue variation when played a second time.

Off the top of my head Bilia's bar thoatfuck is her capstone date scene with a table instead of a bed for instance. I'm also sitting on an asset for "Large pile of empty cum mugs" from the drinking scene as well. ALL the tent scenes but 1 are reused altered and blurred assets. Basically, I have a little arsenal of alts and tricks up my sleeve, just a matter of discipline in always adding some per update.

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
Weird question but like...damn

MC ass so big...will any in game girl use it as pillow? Weird question I know
But love girls into man with big asses

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: bucefala

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
the game is unplayable for me because of an error
"Profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

Last edited:

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
the game is unplayable for me because of an error with the NW.js compatibility
plus it permanently bugged all other rpgm games since starting your game Captain_Allegretto . if you have any solutions I would be glad to use them.
I don't recommend playing the new version of the game it will fuck with your entire pc environnment that was allowing you to play rpgm games
Slander.

Node.js or nw.js is a backend rpgmaker thing that kinda commonly bugs out. it's historically very sloppy at updating itself. Post your actual error if you want any detailed help but 9 times out of 10 node.js errors are you clearing it from your cache and reopening any rpgmaker game.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Slander.

Node.js or nw.js is a backend rpgmaker thing that kinda commonly bugs out. it's historically very sloppy at updating itself. Post your actual error if you want any detailed help but 9 times out of 10 node.js errors are you clearing it from your cache and reopening any rpgmaker game.

Captain_Allegretto I tried this without success.my error is as I said:
"Profile error occurred
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."
But I can't screenshot the error since the pop up of nw.js doesn't show up anymore.

Last edited:

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020

Captain_Allegretto I tried this without success.my error is as I said:
"Profile error occurred
But I can't screenshot the error since the pop up of nw.js doesn't show up anymore.
Yea, the most common node.js bug. It's pretty unrelated to a specific game, this or the last game you played likely has a minor revision higher then the one on your computer.
What's your OS? did you scroll down that thread and try the other answers?

Notably:

Or the RPGmaker forums:

Last ditch is this but it doesn't solve the underlying problem so I'm not a fan

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Yea, the most common node.js bug. It's pretty unrelated to a specific game, this or the last game you played likely has a minor revision higher then the one on your computer.
What's your OS? did you scroll down that thread and try the other answers?

Notably:

Or the RPGmaker forums:

Last ditch is this but it doesn't solve the underlying problem so I'm not a fan
I did all of them already. I am on windows 11

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
OK i don't have an 11 environment to test on at 6AM, but likely theirs just more or a different path to node.js files.

you said the error stopped popping up. are you getting any error past that or is the game just starting? Normally node.js is just a nuisance popup and rarely actually stops a game from playing. ridding of the popup is most of the time the whole solution.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes