RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.03 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
title.png

Overview:
An Alchemist's Tale is a lighthearted adult visual novel where the player takes the role of a village alchemist and general problem solver. Play as Allen Williams as he stumbles his way through the stories of various characters, helping them with their problems as much as he can and usually fucking them twice as much. Allen does his best to not burn down the house, walk in the giant footprints of his heroes, and discover his own place in a diverse world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: Captain Allegretto Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.03 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Artist Links:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Walkthrough: -

Screenshot 1.PNG Screenshot 2.PNG Screenshot 3.PNG Screenshot 4.PNG screenshot5.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Looks good! 1 question before downloading, will the futa content be avoidable?
Hmm, good question but not one I've considered hard. Almost every scene will be optional in terms of the eventual main plot through-line. since I'm treating character stories as their own small branches that can be done or ignored this would likely be a doable thing. So I'm going to go with maybe, deffinitly not avoidable to interact with futa characters, but to avoid sex scenes it can be something I keep in mind. It's not hard to add a "SKIP FUTA" Option in the menut that just skips the scene and continues story too... In this release theres only one scene with a futa character, same avoidence as the ntr scene I left in the dev note.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Well I will ask the million dollar question, what is the gay content of the game?
In this release? you can blow a shopkeeper for a discount, and you can not protest at some bar groping (see the banner). Planned by the end of the game? few more random scenes here and there, a MMF threesome that can be more or less bi by choice, one waifu femboy type who can optionally gain a permanent vagina, and a slutty bard/prositute.

Unless you call futa gay in that case there will be fucking loads lol.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks, all the artists are linked in the description and in the credits if you want a list of specific scenes each did, please check them out and definitely support any of them before this fucking piece of shit project. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry dude, but this is too thick.
That is exactly what the Futa orc NTRing the MC said.

(but really NTR is a smaller element in this then many games where removing it removes effectively all the content, in this release it's 1/9 scenes and i can see it only becoming as much as 15% of total scenes by the end of the overall project.)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
eh...this is not for me. Everything moves in slow motion. Just display all the text at once. The narration of every character you come across and pretty much every scene has me clicking like crazy just to get through it. And the obese Maria is considered having a great body? yuck...

The art is unique. Good luck, anyway, dev.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
That is exactly what the Futa orc NTRing the MC said.

(but really NTR is a smaller element in this then many games where removing it removes effectively all the content, in this release it's 1/9 scenes and i can see it only becoming as much as 15% of total scenes by the end of the overall project.)
Ok, I won’t press the big red button for now, I’ll wait for a few updates.
Thanks for your reply and good luck with the game :) .

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
For those who skipped the dev note, at least some ntr will not be avoidable (and instead would be "skippable" as they describe, but that is not the same thing).

That is, the Dev has stated they have no intent to make a path which 100% avoids ntr.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
"Again, all skippable/avoidable and when they get implemented, I’ll be upfront about where it is. BTW, to avoid it in this release, don't enter the harpies grove when you hear the ominous distant plap-plaping."

No wait, to be fair, i guess it's a matter of I won't be removing the existence of it from the game, but the scenes themselves will all be skippable or avoidable. So i guess that depends on how you view what "avoidable" means. If avoidable means you can press a button and the whole story changes so NTR never happens even off screen the married couples stop fucking then no, if avoidable means "I don't have to sit through these scenes" then yes.

But for real i'm gonna stop commenting further on the topic, it's currently one of nine scenes and for some reason 90% of the conversations, as always.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes