RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.03 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Dear Captain_Allegretto!

I'd like to ask, around how much of the game is complete?
Around when will the vanilla content be completed, and around when will the NTR route get the focus?
I'm very curious.
I thank you your reply in advance

With regards,
Shiro

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Zeleshi x Rain tent scene crashes second time trying to get the scene.
Thanks for finding that. This file should fix it. Zeleshi VN wasn't drawn before it tried to change emotions. I'll wait a few hours to see if anything else crops up before I full patch the whole game as it takes me a good while to do so.

Dear Captain_Allegretto!

I'd like to ask, around how much of the game is complete?
Around when will the vanilla content be completed, and around when will the NTR route get the focus?
I'm very curious.
I thank you your reply in advance

With regards,
Shiro
Actual hard question off the bat. It's really really hard to call a percentage on that as the scope of each character changes a fair amount of time (Bilia is best example, she was originally going to be a 1-2 scenes side character). Honestly I might be half done, a quarter done. no clue. I'd be comfortable wrapping up main stories and doing the endgame or expanding and deepening characters and going for a really magnum opus kind of game.

Zeleshi's current route is one of the NTR routes. It's been getting a little love every update and getting a big update for3.1 before getting called good until the endgame. Lisandre's "House succubus"/"Stag Vixen" routes I'll be attempting to do side by side but have been a bit writers blocked on. After that it's mostly isolated or voted on stuff until the endgame. Which I've stated before will be a sort-of crisis event where you can purposely fail tasks or make bad choices to get NTR scenes with main girls (some non-main girls 'fall' immediately to drive home the point, but to be fair Shelby volunteers and Wes gets to enjoy a vacation)

Last edited:

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
How far along is this game? I've been interested in it for ages but the vast majority of in development games with NTR and a pure route I've tried are finished up until immediately before any sex happens, so I've been holding off. I'm mostly looking for NTR games but I do enjoy a well done normal relationship as well. Is this game up to the point where I should play through it or should I wait longer?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
How far along is this game? I've been interested in it for ages but the vast majority of in development games with NTR and a pure route I've tried are finished up until immediately before any sex happens, so I've been holding off. I'm mostly looking for NTR games but I do enjoy a well done normal relationship as well. Is this game up to the point where I should play through it or should I wait longer?
Try it now. Be my Guinee pig, I crave bug reports and feedback.

For real though, this game is best treated as a collection of stories. Three characters, Bilia, Rain, Green, are all in very "wrapped up" positions, Lots of sex, some NTR if you wanna trigger it. (They'll get more scenes as they win polls and the endgame happens though)

There's a large amount of side scenes that all jump right into juicy stuff. Janna the barkeeper, Josie the centaurslut, An aggressive drunk and eventually his friends, both ends of a married couple, even a pixie character.

Then there are a number of stories being worked on, Zeleshi the orc exile, Maria the retired hero and Lisandre the priestess? are all currently in progress and being worked on alongside more side scenes.

once i decide enough is enough we will move to an endgame conflict and epilogues but I have NO fucking clue when that'll be. This is my hobby and a fun project to work on, it will get finished, but in my way and on my time even if it's by my dime. This is not a for-profit venture, donations all just fund more and more art.

Reactions: JQW2596

zzver

Oct 23, 2022
Does anyone know why the author, instead of working on everything necessary, started shoving rubbish in the form of puzzles into the game?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
If you're just looking for NTR- might want to wait.. but I'm not sure if dev plans to add impactful NTR or hard stuff considering mc doesn't really have any close relationships with current heroines other than living near them.. (afaik- been a few versions).. But it's still written well and there's people to meet and develop. I'd like to see more of that myself.. the futanari that lives next to MC would be interesting as someone who steals some heroines good sides.. but not expecting it to go that way. and iirc the MC notes of a certain persons panties in her house in a way that implies- but that character is missing or something..again been a while. But as description says- seems it'll be easily avoidable storylines and/or bad ends mostly with main bad guy when it's finished.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
(y) Hey, lots of people do like an occasional puzzle.

If you're just looking for NTR- might want to wait.. but I'm not sure if dev plans to add impactful NTR or hard stuff considering mc doesn't really have any close relationships with current heroines other than living near them.. (afaik- been a few versions).. But it's still written well and there's people to meet and develop. I'd like to see more of that myself.. the futanari that lives next to MC would be interesting as someone who steals some heroines good sides.. but not expecting it to go that way. and iirc the MC notes of a certain persons panties in her house in a way that implies- but that character is missing or something..again been a while. But as description says- seems it'll be easily avoidable storylines and/or bad ends mostly with main bad guy when it's finished.
Mostly right, I've made clear that NTR is a subtheme not the main theme so if that's the ONLY thing you care about there will be big gaps in this game for you. Though that character next door isn't Futa. Izzy is just a butch lesbian. Also yes the main characters family are all off screen and implied to be doing their own adventures. There is explicitly no plan to bring them into this game.

Reactions: Shirokamisama

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Thanks for finding that. This file should fix it. Zeleshi VN wasn't drawn before it tried to change emotions. I'll wait a few hours to see if anything else crops up before I full patch the whole game as it takes me a good while to do so.

Actual hard question off the bat. It's really really hard to call a percentage on that as the scope of each character changes a fair amount of time (Bilia is best example, she was originally going to be a 1-2 scenes side character). Honestly I might be half done, a quarter done. no clue. I'd be comfortable wrapping up main stories and doing the endgame or expanding and deepening characters and going for a really magnum opus kind of game.

Zeleshi's current route is one of the NTR routes. It's been getting a little love every update and getting a big update for3.1 before getting called good until the endgame. Lisandre's "House succubus"/"Stag Vixen" routes I'll be attempting to do side by side but have been a bit writers blocked on. After that it's mostly isolated or voted on stuff until the endgame. Which I've stated before will be a sort-of crisis event where you can purposely fail tasks or make bad choices to get NTR scenes with main girls (some non-main girls 'fall' immediately to drive home the point, but to be fair Shelby volunteers and Wes gets to enjoy a vacation)

Thank you for the answer! :)

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Mostly right, I've made clear that NTR is a subtheme not the main theme so if that's the ONLY thing you care about there will be big gaps in this game for you. Though that character next door isn't Futa. Izzy is just a butch lesbian. Also yes the main characters family are all off screen and implied to be doing their own adventures. There is explicitly no plan to bring them into this game.
Therefore, NTR is a subtopic, but at the same time it cannot be completely avoided, if I understand correctly what it says in the developer notes. Is that so?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Therefore, NTR is a subtopic, but at the same time it cannot be completely avoided, if I understand correctly what it says in the developer notes. Is that so?
I don't feel that any more clarifications could possibly make the direction more clear. If for any player there does not exist nuance in themes and storytelling to you then skip this game. I've made picture diagrams explaining this in the past and I know no amount of explaining matters; there is subset of people who will NEVER stop asking the same question and getting the same answer over and over again as if maybe the fourth clarification in a row, in the same day, will magically make some new answer they like better appear. I VERY genuinely don't care if people who want to argue or nitpick endlessly about this topic play my game or not.

I think the Developer forgot the tag "Texted Based", way too much script for my taste.
I crunched the scripts not too long ago and found that JUST in Bilia's content I'd written over the average light novel length in wordcount. (50,000) :coffee: Though some amount of that does include my notes which I was not going to manually sort out.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadfuck

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I don't feel that any more clarifications could possibly make the direction more clear. If for any player there does not exist nuance in themes and storytelling to you then skip this game. I've made picture diagrams explaining this in the past and I know no amount of explaining matters; there is subset of people who will NEVER stop asking the same question and getting the same answer over and over again as if maybe the fourth clarification in a row, in the same day, will magically make some new answer they like better appear. I VERY genuinely don't care if people who want to argue or nitpick endlessly about this topic play my game or not.

I crunched the scripts not too long ago and found that JUST in Bilia's content I'd written over the average light novel length in wordcount. (50,000) :coffee: Though some amount of that does include my notes which I was not going to manually sort out.
I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post. I'm a skip/peruse text type of player, I wasn't criticizing your game.

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
Absolutely love that the MC is bi in this! There's definitely a lack of that in games (as a bi guy i'd know... lol) Please keep going with this project, ill be checking out every release :).

ps: Please add more bi/gay scenes in the future :p
That's what nice about F95; there is something for everyone here.

Reactions: MagmaMan
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes