Watcherzzz

Nov 5, 2023
Developers are aware of joiplay issues - they mention it repeatedly when you start the game for the first time - and its not filenames. If it was that easy they'd already fix it. AFAIK the issue is with loading animations into memory. RGSS animations come as huge ass images that are chopped up into pieces that are shown sequentially during runtime. However, Android just doesn't allow loading huge ass images into memory. Its not limited to joiplay, its a global Android issue. See and . Google has (meaning, they bought out a startup) an entire framework ( ) to display images in apps without making them crash, but using it would require basically going down many levels of abstraction and writing a standalone Android app which would render the whole point of using RPGmaker moot.
that's a shame though from what i understood the problem might be solved if the images are split apart and then loaded in individually when needed from what i read it might even help with the slowdown and crashing though the animations might be less smooth still their is still the few animations that actually work like the chasing lamia and the mc's sprites if we figure out how those ones work maybe we can make it all work without mutilating the images

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Anyone else just having random crashes with no error messages? Not sure what is causing it as it has been at different parts with not many similarities.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Anyone else just having random crashes with no error messages? Not sure what is causing it as it has been at different parts with not many similarities.
Yeah, it's a common issue. Thankfully game autosaves between every screen transition, and usually right before the crash, so you should be fine.

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
Pretty sure its a memory leak issue. You can only go so many different screens before the game crashes.

May 5, 2021
Or better, does anyone know how to marry Bertha?
Isn't that just go to her after becoming her maid then being a girl?
cause it's really simple, do her questline, then go to the alchemest and do the one for getting the gender swap potion, then once you are free to go around as a girl, go back to her as a girl, then she'll proudly claim you as her woman.

Reactions: Ol_Stone_Ears

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Isn't that just go to her after becoming her maid then being a girl?
cause it's really simple, do her questline, then go to the alchemest and do the one for getting the gender swap potion, then once you are free to go around as a girl, go back to her as a girl, then she'll proudly claim you as her woman.
If possible, everyone should see it too. It's great. She's all "Wow, when I said I'd make you my girl, I meant in the boy pussy kind of way, but y'all actually gone and done it."

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

Notsohotmail

Oct 13, 2022
does anyone have a save file with everything completed (up to date) since i lost all my save files unfortunatly (dont ask how)

echoplasm8

Nov 1, 2022
Was really liking this game, but I ran into a game breaking bug. After I was captured by the False Angels and escaped, I spoke with everyone at the Holy Union, then went to the Theocracy, gave the Alchemist the trade deal, went back and talked to Alice, gave her a handjob, and now I cannot enter the Holy Union nor the Theocracy. If I try to enter either one, my game slows down and none of my inputs will work. The MC (as a female at this point in the story) has a slowed down idle animation, and no button works, not even ESC. Was forced to delete the entire save, as nothing I tried worked. Anyone else run into this, and know of a solution?
i had this same issue too

degenerate978

Aug 5, 2022
does anyone have a save file with everything completed (up to date) since i lost all my save files unfortunatly (dont ask how)
Yeahhh, I would also be gratefull for them. Spent 4+ hours just to finish the current game. Unlocking everything will also take a while and i would rather skip to apreciating the artworks and stuff, rather than spending another hour or two ahaha.

Sep 30, 2023
Man I love me some durak, was my favourite pasttime with my grandma and grandpa, and the deck is so well made, but the rules are wrong!!!ARRRGGHHH!!!

If you/opponent have no suitable cards to cover, you skip the next turn. All endgame rotates about pounding the enemy by saving trump cards and incrementing them without the possibility of the enemy to retort.

The games still lets you have the next turn, even if you have no suitable cards, which makes the last rounds unwinnable by skill, and leaves a lot to chance.

I hope you guys are reading here still, and I love the game so far, and I'd lovce it even more if proper durak rules were in place :D

ctg127

Nov 12, 2020
Man I love me some durak, was my favourite pasttime with my grandma and grandpa, and the deck is so well made, but the rules are wrong!!!ARRRGGHHH!!!

If you/opponent have no suitable cards to cover, you skip the next turn. All endgame rotates about pounding the enemy by saving trump cards and incrementing them without the possibility of the enemy to retort.

The games still lets you have the next turn, even if you have no suitable cards, which makes the last rounds unwinnable by skill, and leaves a lot to chance.

I hope you guys are reading here still, and I love the game so far, and I'd lovce it even more if proper durak rules were in place :D
Probably best to tell em on the itch.io page

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes