Raijinjin

Mar 18, 2019
Anal Fairy Tale is a long side quest that involves meeting the "gross" guy in the tavern, he stands beside the dark elf and demon just before the stairs of the second floor.
I am confused, doesn't that guy just end up eaten by the false angels after they bring you to their camp, or is there something we don't know ?

yummykummy

Oct 24, 2020
I am confused, doesn't that guy just end up eaten by the false angels after they bring you to their camp, or is there something we don't know ?
You meet him at Alice's shop, then you meet him at the doctor's office in the snake village. It should give it to you after seeing the CGS.

Raijinjin

Mar 18, 2019
Strange. As I remember in my playthrough, first he is in the minotaur city (the tavern), after speaking to him he steals the leaf and runs away, next time i meet him is in the harpy cage. Is there somethign I am missing maybe some hidden triggers ?

yummykummy

Oct 24, 2020
Strange. As I remember in my playthrough, first he is in the minotaur city (the tavern), after speaking to him he steals the leaf and runs away, next time i meet him is in the harpy cage. Is there somethign I am missing maybe some hidden triggers ?
As I said the event sequence goes like: Tavern -> Alice's Shop -> Doctor's office -> Harpy Camp. You just have to talk to him in that order. Unless it has been changed from the last update. Maybe you have to do it before a certain day, I know some events can break if you don't do them in a very specific order.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
The more I read this thread, the more I find scenes I never knew about. I think this game is a little inconsistent with the scenes because for some of them I follow exactly what others people did and the scenes never appear and other scenes just pop up out of nowhere, it is kinda of annoying tbh.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
The more I read this thread, the more I find scenes I never knew about. I think this game is a little inconsistent with the scenes because for some of them I follow exactly what others people did and the scenes never appear and other scenes just pop up out of nowhere, it is kinda of annoying tbh.
I think some of these might've been added over time after you played through the game.

tremorq

May 30, 2023
Played the update a lot and only got more story progression and a second scene with the farries (they just reuse the animation but the dialogue is good) the rest? No clue. Specially how to lose a card game with the green lamia

May 5, 2021
Played the update a lot and only got more story progression and a second scene with the farries (they just reuse the animation but the dialogue is good) the rest? No clue. Specially how to lose a card game with the green lamia
apparently you need to find a cracked amulet and comune with the taurus goddess?
don't know, I just downloaded someones saves that had further progress.

tremorq

May 30, 2023
They just posted Test version 0.2.9 " multiple bug fixes, additional dialogues to help players navigate around new content, more interaction with new companion and a new berry bush right outside the gates of the City of Horns "

guest424

Sep 18, 2023
You need the amulet to lose the card game with the green lamia.
First you need to go in the angel camp, after you talk to the harpy who tell you to choose something, you tell her you wait to choose, you go in the tavern sleep with 20 coin, after you talk to the centaur girl (the black hair centaur), after you go again in angel village and accept what she tell you, you talk with the green lamia, you go in the fountain where the snake female black hair sleep and wish to have luck, after you go again to see the green lamia

Nov 12, 2023
First you need to go in the angel camp, after you talk to the harpy who tell you to choose something, you tell her you wait to choose, you go in the tavern sleep with 20 coin, after you talk to the centaur girl (the black hair centaur), after you go again in angel village and accept what she tell you, you talk with the green lamia, you go in the fountain where the snake female black hair sleep and wish to have luck, after you go again to see the green lamia
Here are my questions:
1. Where is this amulet your talking about?
2. How can I sleep in the tavern? everytime I go to the 2nd floor the demon keep saying that she just cleaned there.

guest424

Sep 18, 2023
Here are my questions:
1. Where is this amulet your talking about?
2. How can I sleep in the tavern? everytime I go to the 2nd floor the demon keep saying that she just cleaned there.
The angel who tell you to choose give you the amulet when you choose to accept what she tell you
You need to talk with the demon with a bottle in hand (the first you see inside the tavern)

Reactions: NaggersBlackSkin

Watcherzzz

Nov 5, 2023
I dont know if anyone has found this out, but I mangaed to get among cults to work on my phone using maldives rpg app and got the sprites to show when joiplay couldn't.
i tried it and the character sprites and most of the animations work though some places backgrounds just straight up crash the game though after using joiplay's file decryption the previously not working animations now work as for the backgrounds now they don't crash but instead they don't load which is probably than straight up crashing or character sprites not working but thrn again i didn't play much of it yet sp i am not sure if there are more critical errors or not at least the tower of memories works instead of appearing as just a black screen like on joiplay

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
i tried it and the character sprites and most of the animations work though some places backgrounds just straight up crash the game though after using joiplay's file decryption the previously not working animations now work as for the backgrounds now they don't crash but instead they don't load which is probably than straight up crashing or character sprites not working but thrn again i didn't play much of it yet sp i am not sure if there are more critical errors or not at least the tower of memories works instead of appearing as just a black screen like on joiplay
I played without decrypting using joiplay, however i did open the game up with joiplay, then played using maldives. Decrypting might be the issue, i also selected the option in maldives to run game with the 2nd to the bottom check box marked. That check box says something like running multiple file layers or something. I had no crashes, not backgriund issues, nothing.

Reactions: Watcherzzz

Watcherzzz

Nov 5, 2023
after messing around a bit with maldives i found that canvas compatibility option completely stops crashes i experienced constant crashes even joiplay but after using that option it completely stops and game runs much more smoothly

ThatGuuy

Jun 4, 2021
Here are my saves, contain pretty much everything unlocked except for the new content and most of the CGs because I don't know how. I also somehow unlocked some Alice CGs I didn't see at all while playing. Would love to know if anyone can give a guide to the new stuff and missing CGs.
i was going seeing what you had done and i see bottle caps how and why are you collecting these?

Watcherzzz

Nov 5, 2023
this is the sync data and global save files putting them in your save folder should allow you to have most of the gallery unlocked(what i assume is all of tower of memories most of the memories cgs and most of the achievements)if someone manages to make this more complete it would be appreciated if you could upload it something to note though is some of these stuff was unlocked with save editing

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes