fred364f

Mar 9, 2019
Replace your own files with this to unlock the gallery. It goes in Among Cults Ver 0.2.8/www/save
Make sure to backup your own save folder in case anything goes wrong.

I've set save 20 (labelled 23 in files) to be at the gallery if you wanna get there asap.

Last edited:

WhiteTool

Aug 31, 2021
Was really liking this game, but I ran into a game breaking bug. After I was captured by the False Angels and escaped, I spoke with everyone at the Holy Union, then went to the Theocracy, gave the Alchemist the trade deal, went back and talked to Alice, gave her a handjob, and now I cannot enter the Holy Union nor the Theocracy. If I try to enter either one, my game slows down and none of my inputs will work. The MC (as a female at this point in the story) has a slowed down idle animation, and no button works, not even ESC. Was forced to delete the entire save, as nothing I tried worked. Anyone else run into this, and know of a solution?

lokz

Apr 16, 2018
Is it normal in this version that every single image(icon, portrait, death scene image) are ultra pixelated?

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Does the update specifically the path in which we escape the fallen angel camp end at us needing to rest to talk with Helen? I tried resting at the Inn but couldn't so im assuming thats where it ends

fred364f

Mar 9, 2019
Replace your own files with this to unlock the gallery. It goes in Among Cults Ver 0.2.8/www/save
Make sure to backup your own save folder in case anything goes wrong.

I've set save 20 (labelled 23 in files) to be at the gallery if you wanna get there asap.

Gallery unlocker with save 20 as gallery
unfortunately nothing happened
It should be fixed now! Tried it on my other device and it worked. Just use the link in quoted.

fred364f

Mar 9, 2019
Was really liking this game, but I ran into a game breaking bug. After I was captured by the False Angels and escaped, I spoke with everyone at the Holy Union, then went to the Theocracy, gave the Alchemist the trade deal, went back and talked to Alice, gave her a handjob, and now I cannot enter the Holy Union nor the Theocracy. If I try to enter either one, my game slows down and none of my inputs will work. The MC (as a female at this point in the story) has a slowed down idle animation, and no button works, not even ESC. Was forced to delete the entire save, as nothing I tried worked. Anyone else run into this, and know of a solution?
I hit the same exact problem as you. Checked everything including files but nothing seems to solve it. Might need the project files itself to fix it. I.e dev needs to fix it. I even tried cheat engine and messing with values and time to see but to no avail.

ewery52

May 26, 2018
I switched to a girl and I don't know how to switch back? I can't buy potion from the alchemist and she says that she is waiting for results.

Apr 27, 2023
I hit the same exact problem as you. Checked everything including files but nothing seems to solve it. Might need the project files itself to fix it. I.e dev needs to fix it. I even tried cheat engine and messing with values and time to see but to no avail.

getting an error with your save file ERROR.PNG

Watcherzzz

Nov 5, 2023
To anyone wanting to play it on joiplay it opens and plays just fine, even the cgs work only problem is most character's sprites don't load in, there are a few exceptions though(the mc sprites (ps:female form loads in if you drink the potion but if you load a save file in female form it doesn't load in) other characters that are following the mc as in his party the first lamia standing and chasing sprites only and the fairies)there might be more in the newest update but i haven't played much of it yet

Overall: you can play the game on joiplay just fine if you treat it like a text based game with occasional cgs

After some digging in the files i found that all the sprites that have problems are in the characters folders and while i am not a game dev i think the problem might have to do with the Russian letters and symbols in the file names joiplay probably can't read them well if someone maybe makes a mod to change the names they might start showing up properly i put most of the working sprites here so that maybe someone with experience can find out whatever is making those specifically work and do it to the others

guest424

Sep 18, 2023
To anyone wanting to play it on joiplay it opens and plays just fine, even the cgs work only problem is most character's sprites don't load in, there are a few exceptions though(the mc sprites (ps:female form loads in if you drink the potion but if you load a save file in female form it doesn't load in) other characters that are following the mc as in his party the first lamia standing and chasing sprites only and the fairies)there might be more in the newest update but i haven't played much of it yet

Overall: you can play the game on joiplay just fine if you treat it like a text based game with occasional cgs

After some digging in the files i found that all the sprites that have problems are in the characters folders and while i am not a game dev i think the problem might have to do with the Russian letters and symbols in the file names joiplay probably can't read them well if someone maybe makes a mod to change the names they might start showing up properly i put most of the working sprites here so that maybe someone with experience can find out whatever is making those specifically work and do it to the others
You dont need to make a mod to change name, you only need to rename on a computer I think, but if you do that what name put? Because some characters dont have the same name in faces folder and in characters. I download some of picture in games folder so if you know what name to put I can try to rename everything for playing in joiplay.

Reactions: Watcherzzz

Watcherzzz

Nov 5, 2023
You dont need to make a mod to change name, you only need to rename on a computer I think, but if you do that what name put? Because some characters dont have the same name in faces folder and in characters. I download some of picture in games folder so if you know what name to put I can try to rename everything for playing in joiplay.
While i am not experienced with game design i believe that if you change the name without editing some files it might not see them because the name and file location is how it finds the file it needs but if that works and its indeed a problem with Russian names simply changing to pic1 pic2 etc should fix it though what wanted to say was not exactly the word mod patch would be more appropriate if it helps i used the joiplay function to decrypt the files making it easier to know what file is which

cielie

Feb 17, 2022
For some reason I can no longer progress past the day before the festival. I met the 2 arguing Minotaur then met the maid selling milk. But past that, it seems there is a npc missing or dialogue missing to continue in the Union. Does anyone have a walkthrough to what to do to continue? I really want to continue further here like it was possible in the previous demo.

Reactions: Rectifier07

Nameless_person

Oct 20, 2023
Sadly i couldn't subscribe due to PayPal not available and my Credit card not accepted. i will find a way to get the link and code, or maybe wait little bit.

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Developers are aware of joiplay issues - they mention it repeatedly when you start the game for the first time - and its not filenames. If it was that easy they'd already fix it. AFAIK the issue is with loading animations into memory. RGSS animations come as huge ass images that are chopped up into pieces that are shown sequentially during runtime. However, Android just doesn't allow loading huge ass images into memory. Its not limited to joiplay, its a global Android issue. See and . Google has (meaning, they bought out a startup) an entire framework ( ) to display images in apps without making them crash, but using it would require basically going down many levels of abstraction and writing a standalone Android app which would render the whole point of using RPGmaker moot.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes