• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lilhornycunt

Oct 4, 2022
error appears upon opening game.
Tried to fix black screen by using files present in v0.2.7 then extracting v0.2.8 into the folder, no luck among cults error.png

Reactions: Axel34

Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
i dont get this game... all i do is run into game over screens with every character im interacting with... kinda frustrating to manage 20 savestates... weird concept of a "game".

but nice artwork and design.

Colapsus

Jan 11, 2022
i'm not sure why windows is being so finicky with this one as i've uploaded before, but i am trying to get a correct version again. sorry for the inconvenience

edit: i think it should finally be fixed
Hello, the game still has a black screen because there are still files missing from the recent version. When you copy and paste the missing files from the new version into an old version, the new content cannot be displayed. You are only using the files from version 0.2.7 in the supposed version "0.2.8", if you can please fix it we would greatly appreciate it!

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
So.. Correct me if I'm wrong here, because no one seems to be talking about anything to do with what was added.. But is the only new thing added the stuff to do with the fox merchant and the angels?

It lets me move around and I've seen the fairy village, but there's nothing to do there.. And when I try to return to either of the towns, I'm simply met with a locked up game. It'll load the area and plant an autosave, but can't move, can't do anything.

Am I missing something? Or is using an older save causing this issue? I'm unsure

Colapsus

Jan 11, 2022
So.. Correct me if I'm wrong here, because no one seems to be talking about anything to do with what was added.. But is the only new thing added the stuff to do with the fox merchant and the angels?

It lets me move around and I've seen the fairy village, but there's nothing to do there.. And when I try to return to either of the towns, I'm simply met with a locked up game. It'll load the area and plant an autosave, but can't move, can't do anything.

Am I missing something? Or is using an older save causing this issue? I'm unsure
Can I have your version since the one you gave me doesn't work and the scene you say about the fox merchant is a masturbation scene? If so, is it the old version, 0.2.7?

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
Just download version 0.2.8 off of gofiles, it's currently working. I literally just tested using only its files and made no edits and got it working. I'm also not the one updating the files or anything..

Colapsus

Jan 11, 2022
Just download version 0.2.8 off of gofiles, it's currently working. I literally just tested using only its files and made no edits and got it working. I'm also not the one updating the files or anything..
Can get the version? what u downloaded

ctg127

Nov 12, 2020
so any changelog to whats new on the newest version? cant find it anywhere
New locations:

*Dark forest.
*Encampment.
*Fairy town.

Two new characters who can become possible love interests in the future.

New illustrations for the following scenes:

*Death Screen for Female MC eaten by any lamia character.
*Lisa's bad end scene.
*Hope’s bad end scene.
*Alice catches a micro MC.
*Hope’s first meeting with a micro MC.
*Temple catgirls catches a micro MC.
*Alice defeating MС in a card mini-game.
*Helen defeating MС in a card mini-game.
*Mei defeating MС in a card mini-game.
*Hope defeating MС in a card mini-game.
*Valentine defeating MС in a card mini-game.
*Bertha defeating MС in a card mini-game.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Not working still! Any recommendations?
UPD. It works if download from GOFILE!

Last edited:

TakeshiNeko

Feb 25, 2024

For what it's worth, crashes have always been happening (unsurprisingly so, given the game is bending the hell out of RPG Maker, and possibly not helped by the use of Cyrillic here and there), but for me even on the newest version restarting the game from an auto-save after a crash worked fine, using saves from 0.2.7.

The big new things are the angel town and the fairy town, which are likely made in preparation for more substantial plot (teased by the angel leader lady dumping some lore on you) and relationships in the next versions. There are a few characters to interact with in each town, you can get eaten by a fairy in what is a rather funny scene, or by the angels while trying to escape. Plus some observer stuff.

The rest of the update is more for people who've only just started playing rather than coming from 0.2.7 - a number of new or updated CGs for already existing events. All in all, a pretty substantial update.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes