May 5, 2021
where at?
so you know that one part where you meet the fairy for the first time, and how in 0.2.7 if you try to go into the dark forest to the right, you cant, but here after talking to the fairy, and listening(dunno what happens if you don't listen), you can go to the right and theres the fairy village.

guest424

Sep 18, 2023
everyday since 0.2.8 being revealed and that one guy saying what was in it, I've checked every morning when I wake up, and every night when going to bed, and still we have no hero who'll post the latest version, it makes me think, how long after the previous versions were put here after they were shown? a couple days? a week? more? I don't know, but what I do know, is that I'm still willing to wait for this, because it's only been improving since I first got into it, all the way back when the end of current content, was around the second night.

so please, I beg, some legend some hero some god-descended being, anyone, please put the download for 0.2.8
Well, I am sorry to only have share what inside but I cant get the game on boosty, but maybe if he is in patreon I can, if later the game is in patreon I would try to share it every udapte.

guest424

Sep 18, 2023
Someone want a save with a lot of money (infinite money) 100 unlocked scene on memory album and the end of the last udapte?

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Did anyone manage to get this to work in joiplay? 0.2.7 had all character sprites disappearing except a few rare places where they worked (like the forest lamia). From what I researched the issue might be due to sprite files being over 4096 pixels in one of the directions, perhaps rearranging individual sprites in an image and changing how it gets cut could solve the problem?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Huh, was looking forward to update, it appears it does not work. also on all download mirrors, the JS folder in WWW is missing.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes