ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Lack of updates within a certain length of time gets it the tag. Whether or not its been ACTUALLY abandoned by the creators I have no clue, their most recent update on Patreon was last August.
i could never really get into it because they made the idiotic decision of focusing on replayability. which makes no sense to me, as its basically mean, you will have to go through the same bullshit just to pick a diferent choice here or there.

and you can tell that the game was worse because of it, as you can feel the sandbox be incredibly limited and a chore to play.

making me have to replay the game, just to see the scenes with 1 of 3 choices, is not going to make me want to play to begin with, as i would rather just unlock the gallery(if there is one) or just unrenp its art.

which sucks because i really like the artstyle in the game.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Some_Guy86

Formerly 'RobertJones'
Apr 12, 2023
I asked the same question a while back and I found out it has been abandoned right now. Last I heard they were dealing with something but that was a while back. Since it hasn't been updated or anything since then it is safe to assume it has been fully abandoned
Would you please tell us where (and who) told you that? Was it one of the devs or it came from someone on F95?

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
They are still working, dont worry guys

View attachment 3440540
While we can hope, it was mentioned of a change to 1 update per year. The last update was April '23, so one could presume that would mean the next update would be April '24.

However with the lack updates for either game and the lack of so much as a recent comment regarding anything dealing with AP from the dev/s, don't get your hopes up.

Staflen

Sep 20, 2017
Well there was just one hell of an announcement on the discord server. Morah confirmed that Gzone pulled a disappearing act on us. I feel like most of us came to this conclusion already but at least now it is confirmed.
It seems that the rest of the team also hasn't been getting paid since Gzone is the only one with the keys to their patreon. Both of them I assume. So in the off chance you are still subscribed to the AP or BF patreon you should pull your money out now.

Morah said there will be as staff meeting on the 20th, presumably to discuss the future of AP and BF. Personally I hope these projects won't be abandoned, but as they say, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment...

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Well there was just one hell of an announcement on the discord server. Morah confirmed that Gzone pulled a disappearing act on us. I feel like most of us came to this conclusion already but at least now it is confirmed.
It seems that the rest of the team also hasn't been getting paid since Gzone is the only one with the keys to their patreon. Both of them I assume. So in the off chance you are still subscribed to the AP or BF patreon you should pull your money out now.

Morah said there will be as staff meeting on the 20th, presumably to discuss the future of AP and BF. Personally I hope these projects won't be abandoned, but as they say, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment...
most likely they'll be abandoned

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

Wait, are you saying GZone embezzled the funds?

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Here is the full anouncment for anyone not on discord:

1. This is an important announcement regarding the future of “Amity Park” and “Breeding Farm”. The staff of Team Bieno has determined that we are at an impasse regarding the future of game development as they currently sit. Our previous defacto lead developer, GZone hasn’t been sighted or been heard from by any of our staff since February 13th; some of us having un-replied DM’s from even months earlier than that. This has obviously been stressful and confusing for staff members that have produced work for game development and not been compensated or even had contact with the person responsible for such matters. It also goes without saying that this degree of delayed content has been an exceedingly frustrating and tedious process for all of you fans and supporters. This has been the last we’ve wanted to have happen, and we’ll be the first one’s to admit that this team and dev cycle has been absolutely mismanaged. Our goal going forward is to alleviate concerns that the team behind some of your favorite ghost and monster related content will never again produce something worth looking forward to or financially supporting. Before we get into any big news regarding what to expect from us going forward or where you might find that latest behind the scenes post, we want to firmly state this: IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY SUBSCRIBED TO EITHER THE GZONE PATREON OR THE BREEDING FARM PATREON AS OF THIS MOMENT IN TIME… CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IMMEDIATELY. The funds provided to either one of those Patreon’s are inaccessible to any current staff member except GZone, who is currently MIA. Your donations at this point are unfortunately being sent to an account we do not have the ability to access, and will as of this moment not contribute to the development of either project. We apologize for this unfortunate news, but we did not know how long GZone’s absence would extend to. Again, please, if nothing else but the sake of your own hard-earned cash, cancel your subscription before the month of March is over.

2. [2:03 PM]
    With that out of the way, we can begin to talk about some key background information that has led us to this point: ● Team Bieno was initially formed as a one-man development team by a one-man dev team, consisting solely of GZone. "Amity Park" was the first game created by GZone, with its initial build debuting some time back in mid-2017. That means Amity Park is nearly 7 years old at this point. ● Sometime in the summer of 2018, a fan by the name of Morah approached GZone over Patreon and suggested that they find somebody to proofread some of Amity Park’s scripts, as GZone’s native language was not English. GZone asked Morah to contribute his own skills as a script consultant, and the first collaborative effort was made. ● After two decently enough produced updates with Morah’s new scripts, Lostraven was asked by Morah to take over as head writer for the now budding team. Epadder was then brought on to contribute and assist with coding and posing. Following that, artists such as Frame, Psymind, and Julioaruka were brought on board to contribute to both Amity Park and the second game created by the team, “Breeding Farm”. ● Breeding Farm was created because GZone said that he wanted to have some more creative variety in his work, and felt that doing a parody game of an existing IP was becoming overly familiar for his liking. At the time, this seemed to be a good idea in order to shake off any creative funk that might have developed over working on the same exact project for almost a year and a half. ● Around the time of Breeding Farm’s first publication in August of 2019, GZone made the decision to create a “studio name” for the games that this particular team was developing. He called it “Team Bieno” as “Bieno” means “Farm” in Esperanto, an auxiliary language familiar to GZone.

3. [2:03 PM]
    We think it’s fair to say that the stretches of time where development on Amity Park can be traced back to the creation of Breeding Farm, and the two games never properly were managed properly enough to coexist together. Where some might have focused on only one game at a time, or have alternating work orders for one game per update, Team Bieno was trying to work on both projects simultaneously. This caused a lot of issues with communication, not having certain aspects of game development ready for other members to take part in, and generally losing some of the momentum Amity Park was developing for itself. Breeding Farm should have in no way been a burdensome distraction, but it might certainly have benefited the team and the fans to have had better resource management and tighter deadlines. That all being said, what can or should happen from here? That’s what the remainder of the staff has already met, discussed, deliberated and tried to narrow down. These are some of the following concessions/agreements made by the team.
    1. The remaining staff of Team Bieno have decided to give GZone a three-month grace period to return any of our messages, starting at his last appearance on Feb. 13th. Therefore, GZone has until May 13th 2024 to reemerge via email, Discord, voice call, or any suitable method to prove he is active and accessible.
    1. In the event that GZone does not return within that given deadline, the remaining staff members will officially take action to begin work on future projects without GZone’s involvement. (The staff has narrowed down one main idea that we feel will best serve the needs of the team and interest at least the majority of Team Bieno’s following, but will not openly disclose that until the deadline has passed.)

4. [2:03 PM]
    1. If GZone does return at some point before the given deadline, invoices from staff owed for work will be asked to be paid out in full. A lengthy inquiry as to the full reasoning behind his disappearance will likely ensue, as this recent development (as well as prior absences and issues) have soured some of the staff members to a certain degree. Beyond that, changes made to the management of this team will be insisted upon so that this sort of thing involving lost resources cannot happen again. If the bulk of staff are satisfied after our thorough questioning into the disappearance of GZone, it is not out of the realm of possibility that he may be asked to contribute to this team’s future endeavors as well. The staff has unilaterally determined that issues have never stemmed from GZone’s personal conduct, and that beyond recent developments for the majority of the time, he has been a consummate professional and good business partner. Acknowledging that we do not have a complete picture as to why GZone has disappeared is important for us, as we don’t think it’s fair to potentially bastardize his character when we simply do not have all the facts. We’d prefer no speculation as to the nature of his absence as well, as it serves no real purpose.
    1. The remaining staff is transitioning over to a temporary SubscribeStar page in hopes of being able to pick up the pieces of what remains of people’s vested interest in our work. The “new” team will comprise the majority of staff that contributed to Amity Park and Breeding Farm, and will for the moment go by the team name of Stray Dream Games. “Team Bieno” will be dropped as our dev team name.
    1. The page we’ve set up is currently being reviewed for the moment, but when it is publicly available, we will let everyone know to go and follow it for future news and updates.
    2. Team member and writer Lostraven has been appointed as acting leader and head dev of Stray Dram Games.
    1. Any future projects will have to be completely separated from the pre-existing work commissioned/produced by and for GZone.

5. [2:04 PM]
    1. The current Discord Server related to Amity Park/Breeding Farm will no longer be the main focus for the staff, and work is currently being made to operate and run a new official server under the SDG mantle. Until the SubscribeStar page goes live, the existing Discord will be the best way to hear from staff about news and updates and ask pertinent questions.
    1. We will be making some additional behind the scenes decisions during the interim waiting period to help us prepare for an official “jumping of ship”, as it were. We will let fans know more information as soon as possible, and will be working the best we can to try and satisfy frustrated fans and supporters of both Breeding Farm and Amity Park.
    1. Some of these decisions will feel agonizing after an already extensive waiting period, but the decisions we are making here are done in the best interest for the future of this group and its fans. Without taking these steps to correct an incredibly off course ship, we would most likely never be able to produce another piece of content for the fans.
    We hope you can understand the situation we have been put into and how these choices were not made lightly. We will wish for the potential return of GZone and we hope that they simply needed time away to decompress or figure some things out for themselves. Nobody on staff has any ill will towards them as a human being, and we hope they are well, wherever and whatever they may be doing. That being said, we will also be working hard to prove to you all that we are a committed group of talented individuals, that just want to make good adult content for you all. Thank you all, and thank you for reading this extensive announcement. Stay tuned. -Lostraven & SDG

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Here is the full anouncment for anyone not on discord:
Sounds like a solid response, the remaining team seems committed (dunno about the breeding game, but at least Amity Park is a successful game to me, it is worth investing effort to profit from it). Looking forward to what happen next.

Just a question though, lostraven , should we expect updates for either game this year?

Reactions: Morah SDG

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Sounds like a solid response, the remaining team seems committed (dunno about the breeding game, but at least Amity Park is a successful game to me, it is worth investing effort to profit from it). Looking forward to what happen next.

Just a question though, lostraven , should we expect updates for either game this year?
It won't be these games due to the legal fucker-y surrounding commissions.
It'll be a spirtual successor.

Assuming I take command fully, I'll get to work asap with a clear plan for everyone.
But things are still hazy right now - But if I do take over, I can't forsee a scenario where I didn't get something out.

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
It is not dead.
For I still breathe.
Wait, I'm a little confused. In the announcement you say that your subscreibstar page will have nothing to do with already created games, I realized that AP and BF are completely dead (at least that's what I understood)
7. Any future projects will have to be completely separated from the pre-existing work commissioned/produced by and for GZone.
Now you're saying those projects aren't dead.
Will you do a "season 2" that continues from the end of "season 1"?

Last edited:

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
It won't be these games due to the legal fucker-y surrounding commissions.
It'll be a spirtual successor.

Assuming I take command fully, I'll get to work asap with a clear plan for everyone.
But things are still hazy right now - But if I do take over, I can't forsee a scenario where I didn't get something out.
Considering how conversations about the games have gone in the past from many members in both the discord and this very thread, can I hope for any ghost girl romances? I really like both Desiree and Penelope, truth be told I prefer the ghost girls.

Reactions: drone4of2

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Wait, I'm a little confused. In the announcement you say that your subscreibstar page will have nothing to do with already created games, I realized that AP and BF are completely dead (at least that's what I understood)

Now you're saying those projects aren't dead.
Will you do a "season 2" that continues from the end of "season 1"?
The games themselves, 'Amity Park' and 'Breeding Farm' are, for lack of a better term, 'dead' unless G-Zone returns...
But 'spirtual successors' are very much on the cards still, and I have the same team backing me.

I can't say more than that at this time.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes