• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Blame Patreon for providing way for developers to milk money from people without actually delivering anything.

If these guys finances were depending on how much they sell we would have actually have finished games.
It just shows how perfidious developers exploit the system. Someone like NLT Media could do that too, but for over 5 years he has been publishing an update bi weekly and is very transparent and constantly gives progress logs. In the end, it's on the person behind the projects and not primarily the blame of the platform.

Reactions: Hajtand

Marphey

May 13, 2019
It just shows how perfidious developers exploit the system. Someone like NLT Media could do that too, but for over 5 years he has been publishing an update bi weekly and is very transparent and constantly gives progress logs. In the end, it's on the person behind the projects and not primarily the blame of the platform.
True. Guess the patreons can blame just themselves for still paying.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
They definitely are bad at communicating. A while back I was able to go through their post history online and found it coincidental how it almost synced up with the update of their other game. I've mentioned this previously somewhere in this topic but their was a post made by one of the devs about looking for artists but not wanting to pay anything, while they still continued to take in subscriptions for Amity Park. This may just be me, but I also found it in poor taste how so much attention (in the form of updates) was given to the other game when a good majority of subscribers subbed for (and requested) Amity Park over Breeding Farm.
Can't argue with the lack of cammunication, it's a damn shame.
That said, this is news to me, I didn't know most patrons wanted more Amity Park. I thought they must've wanted that other game, so the developers just focused on that. If not, that's weird...

Or was it that a few people who paid a lot wanted that other game?

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
That said, this is news to me, I didn't know most patrons wanted more Amity Park. I thought they must've wanted that other game, so the developers just focused on that. If not, that's weird...

From what i could tell of the online posts and in the discord, their was a lot more attention towards amity park. I may be mistaken but i remember their were polls for who wanted what and a majority came out in favor of Amity Park. Up until this recent silence from the lead dev, i was a subscriber.

Come to think of it, one of the devs for amity park logged onto this forum as recently as Tuesday. I'm somewhat tempted to @ them and ask what the deal is. Interesting how they comment on other games, but nothing on AP.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
From what i could tell of the online posts and in the discord, their was a lot more attention towards amity park. I may be mistaken but i remember their were polls for who wanted what and a majority came out in favor of Amity Park. Up until this recent silence from the lead dev, i was a subscriber.

Come to think of it, one of the devs for amity park logged onto this forum as recently as Tuesday. I'm somewhat tempted to @ them and ask what the deal is. Interesting how they comment on other games, but nothing on AP.
Maybe they are working on an update really hard and want to surprise us:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Togler

Oct 24, 2021

What other game? If you mean Breeding Farm - it's abandoned too:ROFLMAO:
The last post was half a year ago or even earlier.
If they develop something else, I've never heard of it.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Well then, do it. Ask them. What's the worst that could happen?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
(...) so much attention (in the form of updates) was given to the other game when a good majority of subscribers subbed for (and requested) Amity Park over Breeding Farm.
wtf, i just curiously came here to check the state of this game from the breeding farm page, and i kid u not... all this time i always thought that it's amity park that's actually their golden child, breeding farm is just the scamming front to get funds from breeding game patron's cash cows to get more money to develop this game

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
What happened to this game? Are they really abandoned or did they just get this tag because they hadn't been updated for a long time? I don't follow the developer's Patreon

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
What happened to this game? Are they really abandoned or did they just get this tag because they hadn't been updated for a long time? I don't follow the developer's Patreon
I asked the same question a while back and I found out it has been abandoned right now. Last I heard they were dealing with something but that was a while back. Since it hasn't been updated or anything since then it is safe to assume it has been fully abandoned

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes