• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
nice game, so far no NTR which would keep me away from this game

BTW, he needs more Patreons so he can work more on his game
Thank you Chris. I don't judge tbh, but NTR is not my thing. There will be some temporary...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Then most devs probably don't. Unity games on here in my experience tend to be slow as fuck, buggy as hell, with terrible menus and often even lacking halfway decent save options.
Of course there are exceptions, but why not simply stick with ren'py for VNs, if that's all you wanna do?
Not sure which games you're thinking of. Big brother was pretty popular. LewdLab's new title is supposed to be in Unity.

We're going to see a shift soon, as people realize they can't do much visually with Renpy. For VNs sure, it's not too bad. Just saying, if you're planning to learn something new, might as well future-proof yourself.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Not sure which games you're thinking of. Big brother was pretty popular. LewdLab's new title is supposed to be in Unity.

We're going to see a shift soon, as people realize they can't do much visually with Renpy. For VNs sure, it's not too bad. Just saying, if you're planning to learn something new, might as well future-proof yourself.
No doubt, Hyped. With any luck, I'll get some support from the patrons. When that happens I will get someone to do the Ren work while I dabble with unity.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@OneManVN I found a bug for you.
That is strange. Are you sure you downloaded the Renpy build? because I caught that one and remedied it. Unless I am losing it... I'll doublecheck and release the fixed build in the event I forgot to do so. Thank you! Edit, thanks again, I did indeed fix it. But I never uploaded the build :) doing that now.

Last edited:
Reactions: moudy

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Until Uncle VT replaces the links please use these to download the fixed build, and once again my apologies: PC MAC : As a thank you for your patience, here are 2 new images for our next build. Should we take this kitty home, or send her to some cheap motel
?

CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017
Until Uncle VT replaces the links please use these to download the fixed build, and once again my apologies: PC MAC : As a thank you for your patience, here are 2 new images for our next build. Should we take this kitty home, or send her to some cheap motel
?
take her home ofcourse

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'll have to agree on the subtle difference there. However, as I mentioned before. I do not judge people nor I expect them to completely agree with me, my stories or my choices. I just think that people should be allowed to play/do w/e the hell they want. In the end, it's their choice. I intend to give them as much freedom as possible. As you guys may have already noticed, I've started adding more choices. Once we move on to more intimate things.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes