OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
A suggestion to OneMan: please enable dialogue skipping. For those of us that played the tyrano version, or any other players doing a restart, it helps to avoid wear and tear on our mouse button (or space bar). ;)
You should have the option? let me check the same build.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The game was Good before but in Ren'py has the potential to be the Best. Great job Dev for releasing Ren'py so soon. Played it twice..:)
Thanks, Luziferez. Almost done with the last bit, will upload it then start work on 0.2. This slowed things down sadly, but really worth it! Working with Renpy is a breeze in comparison to tyrano's clunkiness.

Reactions: damien_sensei

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That's how I intend to keep it. Told you guys before. I am a gamer myself, I loath restrictions that make zero sense. If you want to skip everything so be it.
I don't skip dialogue on my first playthrough of a game. Especially well-written (and funny) writing such as yours. But If I'm restarting a game I prefer not to "waste" time reading something that I just read a few minutes ago (or the day before). I'm old, but my memory is still sharp. :D

Looking forward to the rest of the content that you're in the process of putting into today's (?) next release.

Reactions: OneManVN

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Working with Renpy is a breeze in comparison to tyrano's clunkiness.
It's no coincidence that many devs as well as players prefer it around here. It's verbose error reporting and the fact that we can actually read the code if we want allows us to give you much better feedback on bugs. I predict you'll come to love it even more in the future. ;)

Reactions: OneManVN and botc76

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's also, by far, easier for third-party modders. For those games that are more RPG than VNs, of course. Not a lot of point to modding a VN.

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Allow me to start by saying thank you to UncleVT and especially the resident Skunk Pepe who sent VT to my rescue...Second, I would like to say thank you to all of you for being here, I worked hard for many countless nights on this...This game was inspired by this community (F95)
Awesome looks great, love to tag/fetish, pictures and now downloading! Love the shout out to the community!
I have a ton of renders started for my own pregnancy themed game so I'm looking forward to seeing how you rock your game. btw I'm real good at Python/Ren'Py if you need any help or run into any problems hit me up.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is this where I should say "I told you so"? hehe :LOL:

Thanks for listening! (y)
Yes, and been meaning to say thank you. Just busy ya know. So thank you! I was intimidated by it for no reason. Once I sat down a demon took over. I was done with scene one entirely within first 3 hours. Now I don't even need to look things up anymore. I am blessed with a great memory so I memorized things already. All I can promise you guys is that these results will be consistent. But only on weekends. Sadly I work a lot Monday to Friday so that's why I pushed myself to finish this before week's start. Who knows, maybe if the game keeps getting some love, I might even get some support so I can focus on the game and work less IRL. And yes expect the last part in under 30 minutes, told you demonic speed.

Reactions: botc76 and AWolfe

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
ok so this new release is the same stuff from the other but just rempy?
Correct, I converted everything to Renpy. After that, I will finally be able to focus on 0.2. I work alone and I only have 2 hands sadly. Wish I could get a robot.

Reactions: botc76

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Awesome looks great, love to tag/fetish, pictures and now downloading! Love the shout out to the community!
I have a ton of renders started for my own pregnancy themed game so I'm looking forward to seeing how you rock your game. btw I'm real good at Python/Ren'Py if you need any help or run into any problems hit me up.
Thank you! Will keep that in mind :) I wish you the best on your own project as well.

Reactions: Nolander

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Correct, I converted everything to Renpy. After that, I will finally be able to focus on 0.2. I work alone and I only have 2 hands sadly. Wish I could get a robot.
i was just asking didn't mean to sound like rushing you i actually find the story really interesting at least whats out so far and rempy is good so keep working just know you got one interested human here :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Want to chime in that switching to Ren'py is a good decision.
I honestly don't get why anybody would prefer tyranno builder over it.
As a player I certainly don't. Even the best tyranno games are slow and awkward.

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes