UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Added Ren'Py Test version to OP.

Developer Here: I have successfully learned how to code with Ren'Py apparently it was as easy as overnight.
Completed 2 full scenes (What I call scenes I mean scenarios/episodes) And now I need sleep before I drop.
Promise kept, Renpy build is here. Soon I'll release the last episode from tyrano (that's left over) and finally move on with 0.2. Hope you enjoy it and don't be afraid to check out my Patreon page, it doesn't bite.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So did the Renpy version work well enough for those who tried it?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Worked - but there is content missing right? Its not a bug that the content ends at/before the bar?
Correct :D I am currently having my morning coffee, listening to opening theme and typing away the last scene (episode). Should be done within hours. Will let the awesome Uncle know once done.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I think I have a hundred dollars lying around here somewhere.... DAMN IT WHERE IS IT?????
Just for you, I am going to add a section to the game called lost 100$ bill. Hope you find it and that was mean :(

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
A suggestion to OneMan: please enable dialogue skipping. For those of us that played the tyrano version, or any other players doing a restart, it helps to avoid wear and tear on our mouse button (or space bar). ;)

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@OneManVN Not that I particularly have any problems with tyranno, but it's great that you switch to Ren'py, much better, going to try it a tad bit later, got few things to do first, but like you said "you guys wanted results, I deliver", keep that up! :)

Reactions: OneManVN and AWolfe
3.50 star(s) 77 Votes