4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Dhal9

Jul 13, 2017
just realized his last sight post was from 2017 remembered reading thta soon after he posted it damn its been a long while

Veissmithrax

Dec 21, 2018
Great game. Made it to level 24 after a long grinding, but even the strongest enemy gives much less EXP and the others just 1 EXP.

M-2315

May 19, 2018
Mmmm... I wouldn’t hold your breath
:(
I’d almost guarantee at this point that this game is completely abandoned.
Maybe.

Or maybe this is similar to the author's previous games in that there will be a stretch of silence and the game will eventually be completed.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Maybe.

Or maybe this is similar to the author's previous games in that there will be a stretch of silence and the game will eventually be completed.
Honestly, I really hope so. But I just can’t help but think that Grim has just moved on this time.

Phoen125

Jan 20, 2019
I don't think the author realized the game with it's story mode is incomplete. After defeating the boss, I was never able to proceed to the next objective because there was no path to even get towards the objective...not even the indicators on the map can help provide the destination on where to go. :/

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
I don't think the author realized the game with it's story mode is incomplete. After defeating the boss, I was never able to proceed to the next objective because there was no path to even get towards the objective...not even the indicators on the map can help provide the destination on where to go. :/
Ahh, looks like you’re new. This is a great game indeed, but almost most likely abandoned. It’s been a year and some since the last update and no one has heard from the creator Grimhelm, so don’t get your hopes up. It probably won’t be finished.

bonerd

May 17, 2018
The 0.12 version for mega says temporary error, retrying constantly. Also does anyone have a copy of the gallery registry file? The previous one in the thread is no longer available.

Moon Ghost

Feb 21, 2018
The 0.12 version for mega says temporary error, retrying constantly. Also does anyone have a copy of the gallery registry file? The previous one in the thread is no longer available.
Try again, it's working just fine here

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
From what I got based on google web translate it says this in short:

- Unlocks all stages and can be taken as "Finished game" (quotion marks because I don't believe that until I see it actually does that)
- All weapons and skills are unlocked
- All rooms (and stages) are finished
Download link is hidden behind registration and I'm not going for that, but if somebody is brave enought and will give it a try it would be appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes